Needing a reading Please, Captain

• Hello my birthday is 2/28/62 I really need advice .Please give me a reading Captain.

• What do you need advice about?

• I need advice on my career and what 's going in in my life, also would like to know where my son Cory is going and what he will be doing.

Thanks , 228

• 2010 is for you all about protection and benevolence. Home and family are highlighted. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice will be asked of you in this area. The focus this year is on relationships. You are likely to find your relationship with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate, (if it hasn’t already ended during 2009). This is a very auspicious year to begin a marriage. It is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is also worthwhile to personalize your environment with family photographs, fresh flowers, or treasured objects and artifacts. Consider taking courses that focus on your own well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured now. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas.

You want to move at a measured pace now, but life rushes you forward, so be ready to adapt. You may be faced with some job decisions this year - there could be an unexpected job change. Financially you must be careful this year - put money aside for unexpected changes. Be willing to take others' advice. It promises to be an expensive year at home with repairs, so be prudent with expenditures. 2010 is your time for introspection, planning and seeking solutions to life issues. You can expect life to begin sending you some domestic responsibilities and obligations to assume... personal, emotional and financial (out of the blue and unexpected). It's almost as if the great timekeeper in the sky had decided it was now time for you to settle down and shoulder some of life's duties. You will sense the genesis of a mood within your emotions to either fall in or out of love. To be close to someone and to have them appreciate you, to respect, care and work with you. It's as if you feel a need to adjust the inequities and imbalances in your life (to drop anchor or find some emotional security). This could entail buying or renting a home, fixing up the house or buying some furniture, painting or remodeling. You will want to find security by giving, seeking and receiving love and attention. You might want to teach, counsel, comfort or advise others. You will pay bills, settle estates and establish trusts or savings accounts for the future. The heart turns domestic and seeks balance, harmony, serenity and beauty in its surroundings and involvements. It's the "feather the nest" instinct.

There may be demands placed on you for funds... donations, contributions, doctor bills, school costs or child support. You may be called upon to comfort the sick and assist family members by providing support, emotional as well as financial, short term or long. You may have to be a peacemaker or adjuster of family differences... could even be your own. Health issues often loom to the forefront, dental work long neglected demands attention; other health issues could flare and come to the surface. Whatever the sector surrounding your health and personal well being, you should seek alternative or professional help to obtain a healing resolution. Keep your head, don't be discontented this year. Help others (and yourself) wherever and whenever you can... do this and the year will be counted as one of the happiest and most successful of all so far.

I will need your son's birthdate to do a reading for him.

• Hello Captain, here is my son's b-day 1/2092

Thanks, 228

• Hi Captain,

It's Nikki again. I am going through so many changes. Please a reading when you have time, on life, love and career in the near future. Thank you, 10-31-65.

Nikki

• ASHYNIKKI, please start your own thread by clicking on "Create a new topic" at the top of the page.

• 228's son - 2010 is the same number vibration for your son as for you. You will always be sharing the same sort of lifestyle experiences through the years, though your different personalities (he is a 6 and you are a 3) means you will handle the situations differently.

Your son is more idealistic than you and can feel disappointed when things don't match his high expectations. He can be impatient and may skip some necessary steps in his learning. But he has the vision and strength to overcome his tendency to criticize and instead focus on all that is good and right in the world.

You can also feel disappointed and depressed at times, because you are acutely sensitive to the pain and suffering of others. You have a drive to express yourself that may manifest in performance, teaching, acting, art, writing, music or other media. Due to your longing for passionate involvement and emotional connection with others, you may even stir up intense dramas in your life in order to stir up emotions around you. Your spriitual discernment may be your greatest asset and, if you can overcome self-doubt, you can be very happy in life.

This year will be especially lucky and profound for your son who is a 6 in this 6 year.

• Thanks Captain, Do you see my son Joining the Navy?

• A 6 year is more about the home and family so I don't see him going very far away this year.

• Dear Captain

I would greatly appreciate a reading. I was with this man for 4 years. Last October he broke it off. We still communicate a little by email and I still like him a lot. His b/date is 01/11/1957 and my b/date is 04/01/1956. There was a huge connection and that hardly ever comes along. What are the chances of getting it together down the line? Whatever your response is, it would be very appreciated.

Thanking you

Italianagirl

• This is not your thread, Italianagirl. Please click on the "create a new topic' button at the top of this page to make your own thread and I will answer you there.

• Captain,

With me going through divorce,,, is there anything i should prepare myself for?

Will my son stay with me or will he leave the nest so to speak?

• 228, are you leaning on your son for support? He has to leave home sometime, you know.

• oh No ,,,,he is being supported by me....I am seeking a job on a cruise line and just want to know he will be ok on his own.

• It will be good for him to learn to look after himself.

• Thecaptain,

I agree,,,,,

On another note,,,,,,I went for the interview yesterday,,,,,,,,,Not sure what the turn-out will be,

I was told I would hear something with-in the next two weeks,,

What do you see happening?

• Dear Captain,

I have just signed up here.

Please, I need your insight regarding my present and future situation with regards to my career, money and relationship.

Will I have luck in Lotto and Bingo games? If so, what are my auspicious year, time, days and date?

DOB: July 10, 1060, First name: Natividad

Thank you so much for your help...MORE POWER TO YOU..

lovelifebehappy

• 228, I don't feel you will get the position you were hoping for but if you are flexible, another position a little more out of your comfort zone (but one that will bring much more rewards) will appear.

• Lovelifebehappy, please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top of the page. This is 228's thread.