Where are all the decent men???

• We (that includes myself) have to truly forgive our hurts in order to receive love again. Intellectually, this is easier than at a heart level. I think this relates to your dream, D.--finding joy and a bit of innocence again. What makes you "green" ? Sharing that love connection. The universe cherishes and nourishes us but like a relationship--we must be open to that love. I think of the song, "Water of Love"...'Water of love deep in the ground/but there ain't no water here to be found/someday baby when the river runs free/gonna carry that water of love to me...'

• Well archersbow not sure what you mean by( What makes you "green" ? Sharing that love connection.) belaeave me i would love to just think my problems away say puff thier gone ,but i have never been able to do that and have any sucess at it .

But what i do have to do to be able to love and be love is clear away the wreckage and i have to get down to causes and conditions i am not responsible for other peoples actions but i am for mine and i need to look what part i played and if i caused harm i need to make amends for the harm done .But it always goes back to how can i solve a problem if i do not understand what it stems from ,i have to get back to the true nature of the wrong .

The dream gave me a little hope of maybe having another happy relationship . The vision was allot different it to me was what it was no more no less and i was awake just had my eyes closed they come when they come i have nothing to do with it coming or what i see or hear and if anyone wants a explanation of them you will have to ask my boss and what will be will be .Tooter

• It's not just men, I'm finding it hard to find a decent women, and there are tons of prople looking for the same. Do not worry, you are not alone. Good luck in finding love.

• I had a dream too - a really vivid one about G (ex) last night - he asked me to go on a date... I usually only remember the dreams that come true - I hope this one doesn't as I would have no idea what I would do if he did... I last dreamt that he broke up with the girl he is with - and he did but they got back together - which would have been the part where I was holding the 2 babies 🙂

Delbertc - I hear you in your last post - I know that I am trying to do the same... And just when I think I am there - I start with my crazy antics and go straight back to where I started.... I really don't know how to change it though!! I guess it is just one day at a time...

I am also having a LOT of ex boyfriends contact me recently - like last 2 weeks - I wonder if there is something I need to learn from them.....

• Im tryn to find a decent man that wont play with my heart and head plus cheat or lie to me and all Im get are those kind...its getn real tireing old also plus its draining me..Im getn to old for all this drama childish games that they give me and these guys are my age too (in our 40's) I just wish that I can find one that who will love me and except me for whom I am. im a very passiant good hearted caring person that will stand by the person that im with but some how the guys who I was with cudnt handle all this women..lol which I give them..I just had one who played and used me to get over his ex g/f and he just dumped me on sunday, but I knew he dumped me b4 then but didnt have the balls to tell me untell sunday untell I confront him on his lies..Well im ok with it and not hurtn too im kind of relieved about it cuz I got tired of all his drama..Well all i want to know is there any decent guy my age out there any more?

• Tularegrl - I feel the same way - you would assume that these men would actually have grown up by the time they are in their 30's and 40's but it doesn't seem to be the case... My ex G turns 40 in 2 weeks - n he is now with a 22 year old!!!! So my reasoning for breaking up with him is now valid to the extreme..... I am asking the same question - is there any decent man left at my age..... At any age actually..... It really is sad...

I do live in hope that he will come one day.... But it is getting old and tiring to keep on this merry go round.....