Need a relationship reading!

• dangit, my icon is an angel face bosom to the right, face upward to light. mayb that will hèlp?

• I;m the one in Atlanta… home town is White Plains, NY.

• Found ya!

• BTW cwb, I took the pic down… But you can find her on FB - Jessica F. I'm leaving for home in about 15 minutes. Hope you're day is good.

• HI Silateer

Thats why i asked do ya have fb. i figured u had her photo on ur fb page somewhere.lol

great minds thinks alike hahahaahahahahaahah

• LOL - And OMG… She just picked me up at the airport and dropped me off at home while she showered. I need some help here! And quick! Not to put any pressure on ya! LOL

Silateer

• BTW - That was a joke above. Trying to fit in, in this forum. 😃

• Hahahaah u fit in JUUUUUSSSTTTTT fine. if ya wanna have more fun just rock out

• HI JASON AND OF COURSE YOU CAPPY HEELS, LOL

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO COME AND VISIT US JASON, SO HOWS COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT FOR YOU LOL!

OKAY WHERES MY READING I'M ON PAGE 587....ROTFL LMAO

HUGS,LIGHT,PEACE AND LAUGHTER

SHEILA FROM VANCOUVER CANADA

• HI JASON AND OF COURSE YOU CAPPY HEELS, LOL

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO COME AND VISIT US JASON, SO HOWS COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT FOR YOU LOL!

OKAY WHERES MY READING I'M ON PAGE 587....ROTFL LMAO

HUGS,LIGHT,PEACE AND LAUGHTER

SHEILA FROM VANCOUVER CANADA

• WHAT THE? HEHE

• LOL

Hi Sheila!

Well coming out of retirement was great! I haven't picked up the cards in a long time. But a series of strange things happened to me a few months ago (Ever get eyeballed by a hummingbird? I have, 4 times now! And that was only one of the strange events). They all made me remember that has always been something/someone guiding me along. And that made me think that the cards are great way to hear that guidance better.

I am not going any where any time soon! In fact, I like the idea of others doing readings for me, and what better place is there to find that?

Also… this place is fun. 😃

• Ummm… I think the relationship is off the table… But still wouldn't mind a reading!

Maybe see if its worth saving…

• Hi Silateer,

Not sure...I was hoping for a reading. I am not following proper procedure?

Don't want to be a bother but could really use some insight.

Much appreciation.

Lifer

• Hi Lifer - Here is the reading I did for you.

Card 1: Your past

Card 2: Your husband's past

Card 3: Your present

Card 4: Your husband's present

Card 5:Your future

Card 6: Your Husband's future

Card 7: The Bridge Between the Two

I did an H-pattern spread for you, each of your cards on one side and the 7th in the middle. Here's is what I see:

The first card tells me that your past has been marked with some trouble in proceeding or expressing your love. The reversed Ace of Cups is here. This also says that there may have been some tousle on your part forgiving your husband in something or responding to his position/situation with sympathy.

The second car, his past, is the reversed 4 of Cups. He has had difficulty doing things for himself. Makes me feel that the position he is currently in, being overseas, was not done for his benefit.

Your present is marked by the Tower. This is obviously stating that your house is torn right now.

Hi present is covered by the 8 or Pentacles - This shows work. Skillful work. Again, I think this is due to his job taking him away from his family.

Your future is the 6 of Swords reversed. You will have difficulty making a move away from your sorrows right now. Maybe even a physical move, This is also a mark of a small depression in mood, and small is the key word here. You will have trouble moving out of this, but you will. The card shows a woman and child in a boat. This might apply to you and your daughter.

His future is the Page of Swords. This shows reason, and accepting setbacks as a learning experience for him. His time away from you and your family has been hard on him too, but he will be back. It is also a sign of proper behavior in facing difficult decisions.

Now the connection between you both is the King of Wands. This is the energy of fire. He give us the courage to hold true to our convictions and never settle for anything less. Believe in yourself, your husband and the love you two have for each other. He is also allows us the safety in taking a risk. perhaps there is a way for you and your daughter to make a move overseas to be with your husband. be inspired by this card! And remember that love is truly the most powerful force a human can wield!

Please let me know how your reading was. I enjoy the feedback.

My best to you and your family,

Jason aka silateer

PS - This was a thread in which I was asking for a reading. 😃 In the future, post what you are looking for in the forum - It seems that the readers here are very willing to help requests. It also helps us readers feel better, because missing requests from people in need is not a good feeling for me. Also, when people are offering readings, look to make sure they are still doing it. I am kinda new to this group, and offered readings in another post, and have 20+ pages of requests, when I stopped reading on page 5 for people. I hope this helps, but I will admit that I really don't know what the proper protocol is here for other readers.

Have a great day! And hope you are well.

• PUT AN SOS FOR CWB SHES FLOATING ALL OVER THE BOARDS, I WISH I COULD HELP YOU JASON,I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE AND ALL IT HAS TO OFFER, I'M GLAD YOUR STICKING AROUND:)

hugs,LIGHT,LOVE AND LAUGHTER

SHEILA

• JASON, YOU AS A READER DO WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL RIGHT...AS YOU KNOW THAT THREAD WAS ABSOLUTELY BOMBARDED EVEN AFTER WE BOTH SAID IT WAS CLOSED, YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT, BECAUSE MY DEAR LEO WE HAVE THE CONTROL, LOL

SHEILA

• I PUT A PAGE OUT TO CWB, SHE HANGS OUT AT THIS COFFEE, CLUB FULL OF LAUGHTER,

SHEILA

• hi Shelia!

Thank you! I always try to do what is right! I practice control… as a hobby though! .)

I appreciate your sentiment of helping me! That is very sweet. I will put a APB out on CWB now.

Jason

• Hi Saliteer,

Thank you so very much.....your reading hit on several critical issues with my marriage.

Unexpectedly and with one month's notice, my husband moved overseas for a job. Then proceeded to find a lover. Almost two years later, my daughter and I did move overseas for two months to join him but things were exteremly tense (he had secrets). So I came back to the States with my daughter. Despite my phone calls, letters and texts, I haven't heard from my husband since...been a year.

I do love him but not all of his actions. Of course the other woman situation, knock me down hard. And, I am very close to being done....but spiritually I feel a tremendous tie to him. We have been together for 25+ years. Many folks think I am crazy and should move on....I keep hoping he will come to his senses....perhaps it is only me that needs to come to my senses!

Thank you, thank you and thank you.