Captain, May I have a reading?

• Dear Captain,

My dob is 12/2/79. Could you please give me insight with regards to school, family, and love, what will be going on over the next few months? Thank you.

• You are in a very powerful time at the moment when you can achieve all the things you want. But you must give your all to obtain what you desire. There is strength available to you now so it is a time for action. It is a great year for goal setting and attainment. It is also a good year for business and material matters. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest money and career success. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. Force, energy, and power are at your command now, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Whatever effort you put in this year will come back at you doubled - material freedom, business, high finance, control, power, success, achievement, recognition, profit, executive ability, management, authority, fairness, and responsibility. Pay and collect debts. Focus on how to increase your finances. Be business-like and practical. You can gain recognition for prior years of hard work. Push your goals. Make important contacts. Health is generally good, though you may feel tired. You may want a new car, travel, and not want to be limited in a boring job. This year, love is likely to come to you through work or business contacts.

The motto for this year - work hard, believe it will happen, and it will!