Captain, Could I get some insight from you please?

• Dear Captain,

Hello! I was wondering if you could give me some insight. My spiritual gifts have really opened up in the past year and (messages, signs from loved ones on the other side etc....) and it has been wonderful!

My question is- do you see this improving for me as this year goes on? I really feel this is what I am supposed to do while I am here. Any advice or information is greatly appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

P.S. As I was typing this message to you- I heard a "bump" noise that came out of nowhere. A sign from spirit I am guessing. 🙂

• If you really want to improve, you will. But you must remain open to anything and everything and have no fear of what may come to you. Fear can block the messages. Your guides won't give you anything you cannot handle.

• Dear Captain,

Thank you so much for your response to my question. Yes, sometimes fear can get in my way but when I am confident then things seem to flow better. My loved one Steve in heaven has been helping me which helps to boost my confidence. His love for me is so wonderful! 🙂

Thanks again. If you would like, I can keep you posted.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Yes, keep me posted. 🙂

• Thank you Captain! I really appreciate it! 🙂 By the way, that "bump" noise that I heard- was that a message/sign from Spirit or from my loved one Steve? Just curious. 😉 Thanks for all that you do for me and others on this board and thanks for sharing your gift with us. I only hope to do the same in the near future.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Just your guides letting you know they were around.

• Thank you Captain!

Love & Blessings,

Angel