Cancer girl with Leo guy (confused...)

• I've been in a relationship with a Leo guy for two months now. We spend a lot of time together and have lots of fun...he's super nice and sweet, but I have this weird feeling he doesn't want to commit...he says how much he likes me, but he doesn't seem to want to introduce me to his parents and he has his Myspace set to "single" even though we've been an official couple for all this time. I introduced him to my mom a long time ago, and he hangs out at my house all the time, but I have yet to go to his. What could he be hiding? My birth date is June 26, 1993 and his is August 16, 1990. I'm 17 and he's 19. Any opinions on this appreciated, and if you need to know anything else, let me know. Thank you so much.

• Cancergirl93,

What could he be hiding? That he is on the go.

Any opinions on this appreciated: He thinks about his next step, which way to go, wanting all options to be open.

Truth integrates, truth consolidates. and ultimately

truth wins. If one wants to be victorious in life --

and who does not want it? -- then one should befriend

the truth and disconnect oneself from all kinds of

lies. In the beginning it is difficult, but as you

start moving with the truth it becomes more and more

easy. Life becomes really simple finally because truth

is simple; lies are complex. In the beginning only is

it arduous but the end is very sweet.

• Thank you so much for your wisdom and insight, hanswolfgang...I do need to be honest with him; I tend to keep a lot of thoughts to myself, which is not conductive to good relationships...Also, can you tell me about our general compatibility?

Also, I'm afraid I really hurt him yesterday...He told me "I'll never leave you" and I guess a look of horror crossed my face because that's exactly what my Pisces ex (who left me 2 months after saying that, and after I had helped him through a time when he had a brush with death) said. I explained why and said, "It's better not to promise that at all than break it!" And he said, "I didn't mean to upset you," and I apologized, and added that I was glad that he said that. He then said he' d never break that promise.

Was I being totally insane in that conversation? And while I'm happy with my Leo boyfriend, why can't I forget about my Pisces ex (birth date March 10, 1991)? Again, thank you so much, hanswolfgang.

• Hi, I hope you don't mind me adding my 2 cents into your post but when I saw the topic I just really wanted to ..lol...

My ex-husband is a Leo. He's a great guy, a great dad but bad husband ..lol.. but trust me this had to do with his parents and family- Nothing about the Leo in him-- (I have other Leo male friends) I'm certain your guy will be fine. 🙂

Ok, so I know I must have reccomended these books to 100 people already but I'll do it again. Try reading "Why Men Love B.it.ches" and "Why Men Marry B.itc.es" (sorry for the periods but I don't want to get admin mad).

He likes you I think. If he didn't he would not waste his time. I would try the "Monkey see Monkey do" approach....

Ok, so here is the truth.... you two ave young so most likely wont get married but you never know and seeing this is the relationship you are in now--- learn from, and enjoy it!

Alright Monkey see, monkey do...

Myspace- he's single.... then you be too! Now, if yours has never been filled out or says "attached" or whatever then this is how I would approach it.

I know it may hurt a bit ..lol.. but disconnect your myspace for like two weeks/a month/ a week even. Tell him you think they're tacky (we are women remember? we can do whatever we want ha-ha) and then after a week or two make it up again and say something like "Ugh! I hate this myspace thing BUT everybody has one so I guess I will just have to conform!" ONLY THIS TIME WHEN YOU RE-CONNECT IT.... YOU ARE NOW SINGLE!

Now, Leo's being a jealous sort (they all are) he will be happy you disconnected it... wont care too much when you put it back on... and he sees the "single" he will start in.... and you just as cool as a cucumber say "Oh, baby love you know you're the only man in my heart" in a cute voice and blow it off! (NOT HIM... THE COMMENTS) if he gets real hot then say... "hey, you're "single" I can be too!"

Now as for the commitment... ok, you two are young BUT that's ok. Try the "ya aint gonna tie me down approach" this one is an amazing way for men to open their eyes....

Have somebody talk about "relationships" in front of the two of you BUT YOU DO NOT BRING IT UP!!!! a friend or something .. NOT YOU!!!!

Then have them ask YOU "so Cancergirl, what's your take?" (or however they would say it) and YOU say something like "Oh, I dunno (yawn) I have my whole life ahead of me.... why on earth would I want to be tied down when I'm not even legal to drink! Maybe I'll look to be exclusive AFTER I have figured out what I want to do with my life, but not yet"

Miss Cancer, Mr. Leo will poop a pineapple! He will not now which end is up after he hears that! OR He will be relieved--- in which you will have taken the "Pressure off" giving him more time to realize how much he enjoys your company and that you're not pushing him and he will give you that extra drop of security you crave.

If you want some more let me know... I have to run but I'll check back in tonight da-ling!

Oh, and if not... that's ok too! Have fun anyway. (Cancers and Leos match well in my opinion)

Bye Sweetie!

😉

• Cancergirl93,

can you tell me about our general compatibility? the general compatibility is enough for a love relationship from heart to heart.

Was I being totally insane in that conversation? No.

And while I'm happy with my Leo boyfriend, why can't I forget about my Pisces ex? Because you are denying your inner harmony.

birth date March 10, 1991: He is the master of values. In this regard he can do very well in any business pursuit, applying the inherited knowledge to his business with much success. He always does better as head of his own business. He can be very mercenary when it comes to money and business, but he doesn't have to be. He tends to see everything from his own point of view exclusive of others. This can make him very stubborn and one-sided in his view points. However, he knows what is of real value and if he follows his knowing instead of his fears, he can be the most respectable man in the business world. He must always guard against using his power to get things to go his way. He has good marriage karma in general and usually marries someone who is intelligent and able to contribute to his goals. He are very creative and can make huge amounts of money by using this gift. He is powerful and can do much good in the world and can be an example of those who are "in the world but not of it".

Ask the wrong question and you will find the wrong

answer.

Life is such a beautiful experience, who bothers

whether that beautiful experience has any meaning or

not? Love is such an ecstasy, who bothers whether love

has any meaning or not?

• Thanks, hans...you are dead-on about my ex. He is creative and also one-sided in his view points. I was just curious...thanks! By the way, it's so nice of you to use your gifts for the people on this site! 🙂

• moonbeauty, thanks for your input also! The thing is, I don't have a Myspace because I don't have internet at my house (my mom doesn't want to get it). I'm at the library right now to use the internet--which is also why I haven't read you and hans's posts sooner!

By the way, you are so right about Leos being jealous. Whenever I talk to another guy around his age, he always asks what's going on (it's funny). I guess the paradox is that he always says how much he adores me but there's the whole Myspace thing...but I did get something of an answer about why he hasn't taken me to meet his parents. He told me just the other day how his mom used to be on drugs and cheated on his dad before they got a divorce. I felt so bad for him, but he says she's doing pretty well now, and he alternates between living with her and his dad and stepmom (although him and his stepmom don't get along at all). I was really glad he was honest with me.

And, of course, I agree that Cancers and Leos make a good match! And thanks again for your input...By the way, do you know of any other Cancer girl/ Leo guy relationships? I've only met one or two Cancer/Leo couples. Thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• Cancergirl93,

when there are so many fake people, the

greater is the possibility that you will get caught by

some fake person. And the fake person is always nicer,

more persuasive; he talks in a way that supports your

prejudices.

• You make a good point. Sometimes it does seem that way. You don't mean my ex or current boyfriend though...? I wanted to ask you a question on a kind-of unrelated subject, if it's alright.... Why do I have such a hard time getting along with my mom? (Her birth date is October 28, 1960). Even when I try to be nice, she's always yelling at me, like for "talking too loud" or stuff like that. She tells me cruel things sometimes like "I wish you were dead". I usually respond by saying "Sorry" all the time and withdrawing into myself. I can't win, because if I do THAT she says I'm "giving her the silent treatment", even though she doesn't want to hear anything I say. I just want to escape somehow sometimes. She's always criticizing me, even though I work hard in school and do what she asks. How can I get along with her better? What should I do? Right now I've just been trying my best to get along with her and focus on school (I'm taking a summer college class) and my job and boyfriend. But it's still really hard. Thanks for your help, hans.

• Cancergirl93,

You don't mean my current boyfriend though...? Yes.

Why do I have such a hard time getting along with my mom? Because you are frantically struggling.

(Her birth date is October 28, 1960): (She has a quest for the truth about love and relationships. She is an old soul who has come here to reach the highest in these areas, "or else". She has come to complete a grand cycle in her soul's work and to let go of many things so that she may progress to the next level. She must learn to let go of all personal attachments and give to others without expectation of return or reward. On the low side, she can be preoccupied with many suspicions and jealousies, which is but a reflection of her own nature. On the high side, she can make great personal sacrifices for others and give much to the world. She must find some way to give to the world to attain peace and satisfaction. This usually manifests as teaching or consulting. She must learn to give and let go or suffer great pain and disappointment. She is a giver of knowledge and love and can reach the highest.)

How can I get along with her better? By being the president, the queen, the boss.

What should I do? Learn, study, read, be more concerned about contents and less about persons (difficult for cancer).

Just imagine: Your mother dies. If you would have

loved her totally while she was alive, you would be able

to say goodbye to her without any grief -- because you

loved her. That experience of love would have been total and

fulfilling; nothing is left undone; nothing is hanging

over your head. Whatsoever was possible has happened;

now you can accept it. What more was possible? Even if

she had been alive, what more would have been possible?

The experience is complete. Think of it.

• hey cancergirl93 that question was exactly what i would have asked my bf who is also a leo im soo curious about him he makes me paranoid although im usually like that in realationships but i wrote on his facebook "i love you" and he deleted it his status is also set to single and we have been dating for a month and a half he says he loves me and never wants to hurt me its quite hard for me tobeileve this though but i try and make him happy all the time =] i really do love him