Can anyone please provide me some insight

• I have never had anyone do a reading for me before but because such strange events have transpired over the last few days I feel desperatly that I NEED advisement... If anyone would be willing to provide me some insite I would feel so blessed, because SOMETHING in my gut tells me the decisions I make now are crucial to the rest of my life....

Much of what concerns relates to my present relationship but also the potentials for resolveing or putting to rest old legal and financal issues that hae been burdening me for some time now ...In some ways I feel I should just start over totally new ,,but im not sure if thats the answer cuz it may be a cop out ..Hopefully you will have some ideas regarding what direction i should be looking towards in order to find rewarding employment and a piece of mind ..

My birthday is 03/11/1965 and my Boyfriends is 08/19/1962..

THank You so very much .

• scootercat,

I NEED advisement..: go for your goal in a balanced way.

If anyone would be willing to provide me some insite: you are trying to achieve something, but your thirst will not be quenched.

...In some ways I feel I should just start over totally new ,,but im not sure if thats the answer cuz it may be a cop out: Go on, but starting over totally new would be a cop out.

Hopefully you will have some ideas regarding what direction i should be looking towards in order to find rewarding employment and a piece of mind: outer riches would not bring you peace of mind, but waiting could.

My birthday is 03/11/1965: This means the desire for money or the birth of a new way of earning money. It represents new beginnings, a desire for something that starts a new cycle of creating. There is pure creative energy. This is about your value systems, the things that you like or dislike, treasure or discard. So, this means that you experience the birth of a new value or that you suddenly like or want something that you didn't before. Because you are commonly associated with money and your work, this can mean the beginning of a new financial enterprise or the desire to obtain money for a specific purpose.

How long can you go on pretending? The reality is

going to come up some day or other, and it is better

that it comes sooner.

There is no need to improve!

Just drop that whole personality thing. Just be

yourself. Howsoever raw and howsoever wild it appears

to be in the beginning, soon it starts having its own

grace, its own beauty.

And the personality... you can go on polishing it,

but it is just polishing a dead thing which is going to

destroy not only your time, your energy, your life, but

also the people who are around you.

• In the Tarot, your Soul and Personality card is Trump #8: Strength.

This is who you are regardless of incarnation.

You wear no mask.

You would do well to study this archetype. Get a hold of the card. Study the image. Sleep with it under your pillow. Record any dreams you might have. Research its history. Claim the energy of this archetype for yourself because it is WHO YOU ARE.

The Rider deck shows a woman closing the jaws of a lion! How much more info do you need?

Peace be with you.