Can someone please give me a reading?

• I would like to know why my friend Terrance has been acting cold, unresponsive and distant towards me recently (as of 6/20/10)? Hewent from being very caring and loving to acting this way. What did I do to upset him (if anything)? Will he reach out to me anytime soon? My DOB is 11/06/1987 and his is 6/22/1990. Any and all help is appreciated.

• why dont you just ask him, i know someone people can do good reading but only God can give you an exact answer, just ask him

• For me, that's easier said than done. I've tried reaching out to him this past week, but to no avail. The only day I heard from him was on his birthday (June 22). He texted after I wished him a happy birthday and said he'd reach out to me later that day, but didn't. Haven't heard from him since. I don't know what to do.

• My previous response was talking about my friend, but as for praying to God...I have been. I feel like I'm getting nowhere with this situation. I wanna know if my friend and I are still on good terms and if we aren't for some reason, what steps need to be taking to get things back on track.

• i m really sorry but i really dont understand how you can base your action and life and someone reading, surely if everything in life was that easy people from the 9/11 will be save

why dont you put more effort to reach your friend and know from them

• Ok first of, I'm not basing my actions and life solely from a reading. I make my own decisions, but decided to seek some insight first. And I have been putting more effort into reaching out to my friend. I wanna reach out to my friend and take to him, but in the same token, I don't feel like I'm harassing him or pushing myself on him.

• so what would you do if someone told you, leave it alone it;s not worth it, he doesnt want to speak with you anymore? would you just leave it alone??

how in earth someone else cant know what is happening inside someone else head?

i dont get it

• star2u are you a troll?

• I have to do what's right for me and I already have my own insights on the situation and how it may or may not be playing out. If it came down to me having to walk away from this friendship, it would hurt at first, but I'd come to terms with it. And honestly, you're being to annoy me. If you aren't giving me a reading, do me a favor and hop off my thread.

@paddifluff I think this individual is a troll too.

• off topic but star2u I NEED UR HELP.. gem man

• Hi”Ariesfire11”

How can I help?