Need people who want a reading

• Forgot to include my DOB. It is 8/17/76 time 2:30am. Thank you!!!

• DeepSpiritAngel

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE

BLESSINGS

I hope all is wel with you !!!!

I would apperciate some insight as to what the UNIVERSE and Spirit guides have to reveal for me at this earth time.

My main concerns are health, finances, if I am to have a new career, even though I am medically retired, and anything else Universal Spirit desires to reveal.

May you be forever blessed for this service.

Julia L Arnettt

loving silver wings

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS

My request is just above, DeepSpiritAngel

Date of birth May 2 1947

Julia L Arnett

Blessings

Loving silver wings

• This post is deleted!

• DeepSpiritAngel

A very very warm welcome back sweetie.

May I ask for a reading insight by you?

Im a pisces march 10 1972 born

My issues are:

Which man, charlie cancerian fireman( june 25 1941) or alden writer libra (oct 4 1937) is for me? ye ye i know of the diff in age LOL

Relocation in the town i am now or different country?

how if different country?

Who helps me relocate?'

What work / education will I be doing?

Pregnancy, when

Who is the dad`?

Which man do i marry if i marry at all?'

I say this because i have no prob not marrying if they aint interessted.

Whats the deal with my oldest friend connor, aries born april 7 1962 Rome Italy?

Will my back EVER be okay again?

N last whatever else u see feel get.'

Thank you so ever much.

cwb

• Spririt Angel,

Would like a reading please. My birthday is 10/11/50 I was born at 12:02 pm. My question is will my health improve any? Thanks a lot.

• Hi deepspirit angel!

What's the question I want to ask the most?

What's the answer to that question?

Thanks, and also you're welcome!

David

(If this isn't doable I'll post a more direct question 🙂 )

• england

what has happened in my relationship lateley? does he still love me or miss me

thank you

• Dear Deepspirit angel, would like a reading please. Question#1- Is it wishful thinking on my part with Randy. Hes bday 5-1-64 Mine is 7-3-56. #-2 is he coming back for good? #3 When? Thank -you.

• Dear Deepspirit Angel:

I will ask a general question. What does the immediate future hold for me? I am 65 now. Am living with my older sister. Will I have my own apartment eventually? Thank you.

• Hi Deepspiritangel!

I would like a reading too please. Can you tell me what happened to my last relationship please? And what is the best thing for me to do about it right now? What do you see about this relationship? Is he the ONE? or not? I'm soo confused. HELP?!!

• Can I have a reading on my love life please or if I'll ever own my own home thank you

• Good Evening Spiritangel

Hello and good evening and I would like to say thank you so much for your help.

That is so awesome for you too take the time to do this for us. I guess I am just asking

for a general reading. My dob is July 12 1961 and my name is Illona. OH I do have a question

about a guy that I would like to see in aug on the 28th what kind of feeling do you get. And will he be happy to see me, and does his friend tell him when I talk to them. He plays in a band. We have not seen each other for a long time but we have talked sometime last year. Does he still have my phone number. That is enough thank you

Illona

• Dear Deep Spirit Angel,

I was wondering if you could give me some insights on my love life. One questions is if the guy I like now is into me, is it going to go anywhere? Should i just forget it and move on? Is my past relationship really out of my life or will he try to get back into my life? and if the above answers are move on, do you see any relationships for me in the near future?

Thank you in advance!

Many blessings!

DOB is 11.8.81

• Hello Deepspiritangel

I do apologize for spelling your name wrong. I did mean too put the deep in front.

Again I do apologize.

Illona

• Hello Deep Spirit Angel,

I would like a reading. I am in a relationship that doesnt seem to be going anywhere. Where do you see this relationship heading and if no where, when and where do you see me finding the man I am meant to be with? My DOB is 04/18/1964

Thank you

• Hi, i would love to have a reading. I am not sure what you need in order to do one however my question would be whether or not i made the right decision regarding a recent breakup.

Thanks !

• Dear Deep Spirit Angel,

I'm wondering after much sadness and suffering both physically and emotionally if you sense any relief from my current sitiuation. Will I reclaim health and happiness ? Do you see success resulting from an artistic endeavor ?

Thank You

• deep spirit angel,

I would like a reading. I would like to know if my relationship with my daughter's father will get better? And I would like to know if he will be able to change? He has a drinking issue. My dob 5/17/1987 my name Clara M Murillo His DOB is 1/2/1984 name Jesus Acosta Molina

Thank you so much for your offer I am looking forward to hearing from you

• my question is about my long distance relationship with my romantic partner, he's male, I'm female, what do you pick up? or would you like more details....? thanks