Need people who want a reading

• Hi DeepSpiritAngel--I would like to take you up on your generous offer. Will my ex boyfriend see the light and be comming back? Is he in love with his present "friend" as he calls her. He insists that they are just friends. Thank you so much.

• Hi Deep Spirit Angel! I've been writing to so many self-acclaimed psychic in this forum but got no replies yet, unfortunately! I'm not sure why? My DOB is 08/22/59 born at 5am. I am reaching a crossroad in my life now and am not sure how to go about this transformation. MY hubby's DOB is 10/10/61 and born at 8pm. Thanks and any reply would be highly appreciated indeed!

• DeepSpiritAngel, If you're offer is still good for readings I would love the opportunity. The one area of my life that is lacking is romance. My heart and mind are open to meeting the man I will share the rest of my life with. I fear I have missed my chance, and I'm beginning to feel I may never find him.

Thanks for your time and insight.

• DeepSpiritAngel---If your offer is still standing i need to know what will happen with our daughter (11-15-89) her boyfriend and baby daddy does not want her around family so now we dont get to see grandbaby. I have prayed for pass 2 years the good Lord would take him out of her live because it is like he has drained the life out of her. I also have a feeling and been told that money will come into my life.(DOB-3-4-64). I would be so grateful if you could let me know what you see are feel on these.

• Hi Deepspiritangel. I could use some advice about my job. Should I step down as supervisor or stay? I really want to step down but as usual worry that there will be no one to fill the position. It is a very rough and stressful job so I am leaning twords stepping down but am just not sure.

Thanks and blessings

• Good day DeepSpiritAngel 🙂

Okay, I've been away so I just saw your post. I see you have many requests already but if you're still accepting requests for some practice, let's see what you come up with. You mentioned, 1-2 questions without details, so here you go...what does your intuition pick up for the remainder of this year in tems of career and also on another matter regarding a situation involving 3 particular individuals?

I thank you for your offer, but if you have too many requests, no worries I understand. If anyone else would like to give it a shot or do a comparison read, that would be great also.

Have a beautiful day everyone!

Love & Blessings to you all 🙂

• Hello Deepspiritangel, would like insight...i am hung up on someone and need to know if i am wasting my time...thanks....

daydrmer

• Dear deepspiritangel,

There was a recent situation involving myself, my bf and his ex-wife and her brother. Can you tell me what is happening with them in regards to this situation at this time? Thanks I appreciate it.

Sending you lots of LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• DEEPSPIRITANGEL, THANKS FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE HAPPENING IN THE NEAR FUTURE WITH HIM 02-03-1939 AT ORLANDO, FLORIDA AT 8:22 A.M. AND MYSELF BORN 02-23-1933 AT 12:30 A.M. AT OCALA, FLORIDA? THANK YOU FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN SEE FOR ME.

SASSYLADY223

• Hello DeepSpiritAngel,

I would greatly appreciate a reading if you are still doing them. My question is, what do you see for the outcome of this situation I am involved with with my ex and all the drama that surrounds it? My DOB 9/25/65

Thank you so much!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Deepspiritangel!! thanks so much...

I want to know if the person I went out with yesterday and I could develop into something romantic-wise?

and when do you see me finding my long-term partner (marriage)?

THANKS SO MUCH!!

• Hi!

My dob is 11/01/62 and really need some insight...anything you can offer would be great. Thank you! 🙂

• will i get my life back

• Dear Deepspiritangel:

have a question concerning my love life.

I am an Aquarius woman born 2/11/67...just wondering what is on the horizon romantically for me.

Thanks.

• My b-day is Sept. 16th 1955 and I was born@11:37 PM EST I am destitute, unemployed, soon to be homeless. I'm a professional, but unable to find a job and my unemployment benefits are gone.I am divorced and have no one to turn to for help (everyone seems to be strapped for time and/or money)

• hello!!! I will certainly offer myself up,, lol! I would really like to know where my love life is going, especialy with my new interest. thank you so much!

• Dear DeepSpiritAngel,

Hello & thank you...I would love a love reading please...

DOB: 5/8/68

• DeepSpiritAngel,

Oh yeah & if you can pick anything up be way of work...that would be great too...

Thanks

:0) lilmisbullsnap

• I would love a reading. My question is focused around my work. What do you see as the next steps. Things I should notice, take action on, etc.

Thanks so much for the offer. This is wonderful!!!