Need people who want a reading

• Hello lovely people out there! I am trying to resurrect my intuitive reading skills after a long hiatus. Is anyone out there willing to help me rebuild my confidence and see if I can still give good readings? I've never done distance readings, but want to test the waters here. Let's start by you only providing me with a question or two, without too much information provided. I would like to see what will come through.

Blessings!

DeepSpirit Angel

• This post is deleted!

• May I have a reading please?

I would like to know about opportunities that are coming my way that can affect me majorly or bring me toward happiness..

Thanks for your offer.

My d.o.b. if you need it is February 19th, 1994 Born in Memphis, At 11:14 AM

• SURE 😉 I would like to know if I will reconnect with my friend (G) soon?

If yes, how will he go by contacting me?

Thanks

• Hi Deepspiritangel,

I would like to know if I am going to be in a serious relationship soon, And how many children do you see in my future.

Thanks

• hello deepspiritangel,

I would like to know what my spirit needs to shine and flourish. Thank you!!!!

• CoffeeGem,

I get a sense that you lived in Seatle in a past life. I'm getting something about a bakery. Does the name Kathy mean anything to you?

Your relationships with your sister and aunt are can improve with much forgiveness and allowing each other to truly be their true authentic selves. Past lives with these two women were equally joyful yet frustratingly filled with conflict. I sense a past business partnership with your sister in particular that went sour. All three souls here want to see reunification and forgiveness. I'm being told "its not your fault" and "please forgive".

Lastly, this one seems odd, but I will throw in the symbol of a "trumpet". If any of this resonates with you, please let me know. If not, I would like to know as well.

Thank you for being my first volunteer! I am still feeling a bit out of sync, so any feedback you can provide will help with this process!

Many blessings to you and yours,

deepspiritangel:)

• Hi Pilot,

The answer I received was through email, but not for about another six months.

P.S. When I connect with your energy, I get a sensation of vertigo, or nausea. Are you experiencing anything that would relate to something along those lines?

Blessings,

deepspiritangel 🙂

• I would like to know why my friend Terrance has been acting cold, unresponsive and distant towards me recently (as of 6/20/10)? What did I do to upset him (if anything)? Will he reach out to me anytime soon? My DOB is 11/06/1987 and his is 6/22/1990. Any and all help is appreciated.

• Dear DeepSpiritangel,

Please do a general reading for me. Some hints... I just loss my husband last year. I am starting to see someonelse right now and tell me if this is going to work out.

Thanks in advance,

Rooster5

• PiscesGirl4Life:

Are you thinking of traveling overseas? I do sense an opportunity for travel. Are you connected to something in the entertainment industry? I feel you very anxiously waiting on news from somewhere or an answer.

I just keep getting a mental image of you singing.

Let me know if this resonates or not!

Sending you many blessings and light,

deepspiritangel:)

• This post is deleted!

• deepspiritangel, and now you know exactly how to get a whole lot of reading requests in a short amount of time! LOL

here's mine:

Should I hold on to my love interest, or give it up and move on? Ie, is there any interest reciprocated?

also, what is the big connection to New York City?

best of luck, flow, light and abundance, to you.

• Oh, I hope I haven't missed the opportunity! I recently met someone that I felt a powerful, immediate connection, I've never experienced anything like if before. I fully expected them to be around for a long time but something has happened and now they're gone. Will they be back or was it meant to merely last a short while? I''m so confused I would sincerely appreciate any insight you could offer!

• deepspiritangel,

yes i would like a reading. this moon has been intense. i want to know what will happen for me and a man i have known for the last six years. will we be re- united? i can give dates of birth if that helps.

thankyou

• Hi Deep Spirit Angel,

Not sure exactly where you intuitive talent lies (past, present, future, or all three) but hopefully I can give you immediate feedback for the following present/future questions :).

1. Have I already applied for the position I hope to receive this year?

2. Am I on the right track towards positive progress with my health issues?

• Dear Deepspirit angel

Thanks for your kind offer.Am sure you are truly intutive and dont really need to test your powers.Its kind of you to help us however:)Two questions ...ans one or both as you like:

1.When and how will i make progress in my studies?research work?

2.Am trying to let go of a troubled relationship ,with someone who I probably have a past life connection with.What is this pain supposed to teach me?Am I taking the right path now?

Many thanks!

• what the heck , i will give it a try ! the cards say something is going to change. some type of new opportunity is coming.... do you see what or when ?

• This post is deleted!

• Dear DeepSpirit Angel,

I am sure you are swamped, but if it is not too much to ask, could you please let me know what is going to be going on and with who, an initial or something in the love department. thank you. I need insight or guidance.