New Member Welcome!

• I think that dreams are a very important part of us. Some dreams tells us the future and warns us .

• just finished the article detachment. It was so eye opening for me I'm saving it and start practicing it tonight. Thanks!

• Hi All, I new to this forum, but I have been a seeker since childhood. I'm a healer as well as a nurse(retired). I've been doing inspired writing for years, altho never published. I find this is a special time in the planets evolution for all life and I believe We are responible for increasing our vibration to match the planets higher vibrations. This can be very stressful and keeping the physical as pure as poss. will help in the process.....Love & Light

• Hello!thank you for the welcome,I would like to know if i have any spirit guides and their names.I am new to this field ijust started paying attention to these things after my daughters death on may 15nth last year.

• Hello everyone, I am an 38 years-old community health nurse currently living in Montreal Canada. I am a self taught astrologer and like tarot, numerology , metaphysics, alternative and crystal healing . My sun sign is Scorpio, moon sign is Aquarius and my rising sign is Gemini. I am married to my true soulmate husband who is a sun sign Cancer , moon sign Aries and rising sign Capricorn. If someone need a reading then they can contact me.

• This post is deleted!

• Hello all, i really look forward to chatting with you. Im here for some help with my spirit journeys as they have proven to be quite challenging and somewhat confusing. Im very new to all of this so i can use a lot of help at this point. Happy to meet you all 🙂

• Hi this is also my first forum. Looks wonderful here:}

• Hi guys! My name is Renee. I've been a big fan of tarot.com for many years now, but never done the forum thing. I just thought i'd introduce myself! I look forward to reading the forum posts, and I hope to speak to you all soon.

• Hello everyone. I am new to this Forum and not sure what divination encompasses. While I am aware of latent psychic ability I have been strongly affected by others' physical & emotional feelings all my life. So much so that as a child I have little sense of personal identity. Am working my way through after many years through chakra cleansing, positive thought and removing negative people from my inner circle.

I feel that 2011 will bring largescale changes for my lifestyle which fills me in equal measure with longing and dread. With training and rest, I believe I could be of great assistance to many but panic thinking of how to get there resource-wise. I know this is a situation typically faced by many people nearing retirement age. I have loved ones but feel very very alone with these big issues. All genuine advice would be gratefully accepted.

Love & Light from Western Australia

20 March 1948 8:30am

• Why thank you, and may I say, it is my very great honor to be here.

• This is my 2nd attempt to post this. I am new to this forum but have always been fascinated with devination & spirituality. I am a confused Leo & I've read a lot of Sylvia Browne. Also Caroline Myss, & Doreen Virtue. My daughter's fiancee has been having a lot of dejavu lately . He's an Aquarius. He also has out-of-body experiences while he's asleep.Something else interesting about this young man: during his 20's, he had about 4 near-death experiences. What you think? I'm sorry, I told you I was new to this. This is a reply for individual asking about dejavu occuring frequently lately. I'm sorry, I forgot your username.

• Hi Priestesscrone, I'm having a difficult time tonight. This my 3rd attempt to post this reply to you, & I think I know why. Its not my computer either. I'm new here. I'm a troubled Leo having to deal with negativity on a daily basis. Anyway, my future son-in-law is an Aquarius who has had quite a few near-death experiences in his 20's, has out-of -body projections while asleep, & also dejavu that has gotten more frequent recently.

• hi

• hi im sheree baby brooklynns mom, i just wanted to say thank you so much for all the prayers and love for our little baby. brookilynn is in the NICU in florida , she is 110 days old. she is going to have surgery in her belly again this week for the 4th time. please pray for her as she will be in a weak state.

love

sheree

• hi im sheree baby brooklynns mom, i just wanted to say thank you so much for all the prayers and love for our little baby. brookilynn is in the NICU in florida , she is 110 days old. she is going to have surgery in her belly again this week for the 4th time. please pray for her as she will be in a weak state.

love

sheree

love

sheree

• Thank you

• Hello, I am Kyle, I came here at the recommendation of a friend, to seek a medium, however, since none seem to be here, perhaps a psychic could help? I don't really know...I seem to have a spirit trying to communicate with me, and given the hard time I am having in my life, right now, whatever advice he or she has to give, is likely important. Nevertheless, I have received some help from Mr. Tarot Nick, who is awesome, but I am still trying to contact this spirit who has shown up recently. That being said, as life is kind of a black hole athe moment, any reading or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.