New Member Welcome!

• Welcome to the Tarot.com Divination forums. This is our miscellaneous forum for everything high and low, deep and shallow, near and far, regarding divination.

Do you have a favorite new divination science that you've discovered? Are there divination books or scholars who have changed your life? Do you have thoughts about the concept of synchronicity and divination in general? If so, this is the place to post!

• maybe you guys couls start a forum on dreams

• That's a great idea, oolongtee. We're looking into adding more dream material to our website, so we may add dream material to the forum as a build-up to that.

In the mean-time, feel free to post your dream experiences or observations here.

• to oolongtee

now that is something that I personally have always taken interest in! So many family members and friends of mine always tell me about their dreams...keeping them logged at some point usually leaves us in awe and/or having even more questions...

🙂

• Good morning to you all, having been a subscriber for many years to Tarot.com I have never been onto a forum before. What beautiful people such lovely posts I have read.

I divine with many tools my favourite dowsing. I look forward to many hours of a community with like minds.

• Hello everyone, i'm not new to forums but, this one is a first for me. I don know much about Divination but, i have had quite a number of experiences with dreams.

• Hello Everyone,

I am a brand new member of Divination Forum! It is my pleasure to be here. I use my hands as tools, etheric weaving, and I am also an Empath to the 9th degree. I give everything a try and allow others to do the same. I do not judge but am curious about all ways of divination. I dream in color and have many prophetic dreams. I have a photographic memory and can recall every detail.

I am happy to join this forum and I am looking forward to many discussions and new friends.

Namaste'

Sadra54

• I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO YOU! BIG...BIG...BIG. CAN YOU REPLY TO ME PLS? I HAVE SOME INFO TO SHARE W/U THAT WILL REALLY BLOW YOUR MIND~I HAVE SO MANY LIFE ODD MYSTERIES & AFTER READING THE LIBRA POSTING; LET ME SAY I HAD A WEIRD CHILDHOOD, A VERY CONTROLLING DOMINEERING MOTHER WHO I CALL EVE-LINE OR SOMETIMES EVILYN AS SHE CAN BE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES FROM DAY TO DAY. I DID HER CHART. SHE IS A LIBRA RISING? HER SUN IN CAPPY & MOON IN SAGGIE...MADE HER A RUFF ASS CUSTOMER GROWING UP W/OUT A DOUBT! MY DAD WAS LIBRA TOO LIKE ME, GEMINI MOON SAME AS ME; BUT HE WAS SCORPIO RISING & I AM TAURUS RISING! MEN ALWAYS LOOK AT ME :), SAY I LOOK GREAT FOR MY AGE, SAY I AM SEXY AS ALL GET OUT, BUT I ACT ALOOF TO A SEXY BEHAVIOR...I AM JUST WARM, FRIENDLY AND OUTSPOKEN WITH MEN & THEY LOVE IT! I AM VERY BRAINY, BUT VERY EMOTIONAL AND WHEN I AM OFF KILTER I TALK WAY WAY TOO MUCH. WHERE I LIVE NOW; I ALWAYS FEEL OFF...OFF...OFF CENTER. I SPEAK LE FRENCH...LIVED THERE FOR ONE YEAR IN GAY PAREE..LOVED IT! I GREW UP IN A HISTORIC LOCATION TO OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY'S HISTORY & SPIRITS ABOUNDED...I NEED TO TALK TO YOU BIG TIME AS I HAVE ABILITIES IF YA GET MY DRIFT & I AM VERY EMPATHIC AS WELL AS INTELLECTUAL, BIG TIME READER & HAVE HAD MANY PREMONITIONS EVEN SAVING A PERSON'S LIFE ONE TIME & WAS MEANT TO ANOTHER TIME, BUT LIKE THE PLANE CRASH FINAL DESTINATION MOVIE...I DID NOT CALL 911 OR ANYBODY ELSE COZ I KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN W/A SHORT TIME SPAN, FELT/KNEW THE URGENCY & GAVE DETAILS TO MY FRIEND W/ME & HE SAID DON'T CALL 'EM THEY WILL THINK UR OFF, NUTS, CRAZED, WACKED, ETC., SO I KEPT SILENT & WATCHED ALL UNFOLD ON THE T.V. SET & IT WAS ACCURATE DOWN TO HOW MANY DIED...I SAW IT ALL IN MY HEAD...DID NOT SHARE W/MOST PEEPS COZ IT AINT WELL RECEIVED YA KNOW, LOL! ANYWAYS, NOW I HAVE SPIRITS AROUND ME...FRIENDLY MOST OF TIME--BUT NOT ALWAYS...WEIRD PHENOM STUFF LIKE POLTERGEIST. YEP LIKE THAT. I AM ALL THAT THE LIBRAS POST...IT IS LIKE READING ALL THE FACETS OF W/IN MYSELF...BUT, IT GOES EVEN DEEPER FOR ME...I HAD A SISTER THAT DIED IN 1945 AND THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO DISCUSS W/U? SHE BORN WITH THE KAUL? MY MOM NEVER WANTED TO DISCUSS THIS INFANT DEATH..EVEN LYING ABOUT IT AS I DISCOVERED IN LATER LIFE...SO I HAVE HER AS ANGEL...? OR COULD I BE A REINCARNATION OF HER SPIRIT...IS THAT POSSIBLE @ ALL? I NEVER PONDERED IT 'TIL MY LATER LIFE WHEN DREAMS STARTED TO BECOME MORE PSYCHIC & REVEALING & I HAD BEEN SLAYED BY CHRIST IN CHURCH ONE TIME TOO! I HAVE HEALING, VERY AMBI HANDS...WHICH SERVE ME WELL ON THE ROAD. MANY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES ON THE ROAD W/OTHERS, BUT MORE ON MY OWN WHERE MY HANDS HAVE LIGHTENING SPEED ON THE WHEEL & HAVE SAVED MYSELF TO MY OWN AMAZEMENT...NOW READING UR BLOG IT MAKES MORE SENSE TO ME THAN EVER BEFORE...I WAS THE BRAINY KID WHO SKIPPED 7TH GRADE AS I WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY...BUT, I DID POORLY IN HIGH SCHOOL, BECAME A HIPPIE, MARRIED ONE AS HE WAS MUSICALLY GIFTED & I WRITE POETRY...SO I THOUGHT WE COULD COLLABORATE TOGETHER...WE DID IN THE MUSICAL SENSE, BUT SPLIT BEFORE WE COULD PUT ANY OF MY POEMS TO HIS GUITAR PLAYIN'--BUT HE DRANK HEAVY, THEN HEAVIER WHEN WE HAD A SON TOGETHER...THEN FINALLY I LEFT HIM...I COULD NOT BEAR UP UNDER HIS STRAIN. I HAD MY SON TO PUT FIRST & HE REFUSED TO STOP...SO I QUIT OUT...BUT, WE REMAINED LIFELONG FRIENDS...SOUL MATE FRIENDS TOTALLY...HE REALLY GOT ME INSIDE & OUT LIKE NO OTHER MAN EVER HAS/NOR LOOKS LIKE EVER WILL?... HE WAS A CANCER...BORN ON FRANCE'S INDEPENDENCE DAY! HE HAD LIBRA RISIN'! PATTERN? HIS MOON IN CAPPY? ME PARENTS SONT FRANCAIS..COMME SE COMME SA..SO A.VERY UNBALANCED HOUSEHOLD EMOTIONALLY BUT NO ALKIES WERE THEY...I WAS NEVER UNDERSTOOD AND VERY INDEPENDENT I WAS. I WOULD GO OFF FOR HOURS IN THE COUNTRY BY MYSELF...I LOVED THE WOODS, EXPLORING, READING MY ASS OFF...I HAD NO FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH OF MY OW SEX. TOMGAL! I LEARNED TO WRESTLE W/BOYS, GOT ATHLETIC...GOT IN TOUCH W/MY MASCULINE LIBRA SIDE BIG TIME...SHOT POOL, PLAYED FOOZEBALL WELL...MY HANDS THING REMEMBER? SO, WHAT IS THE ESOTERIC SPIRITUAL THING I AM FEELING LATER IN LIFE? THAT I KNEW I WAS DIFFERENT IN MY TEENHOOD? BUT I COVERED IT UP...I ALWAYS FELT THE GEMINI TRAIT OF THE TWINS, ONE OF MY BROS IS A GEMINI W/MOON IN GEMINI...BOY, DID WE BUTT HEADS! MY OTHER BRO A SENSITIVE BUT ANGRY PISCES...I ALMOST MARRIED A PISCES...BUT IT WAS ALL LUST & PHYSICAL--NOT EMOTIONALLY BALANCED ENUFF. HE SAYS I BROKE HIS HEART WHEN I WALKED AWAY! I FELL IN LOVE ON FIRST SIGHT 2X IN MY LIFE...THE FIRST TIME I WAS HEARTBROKEN BY A SAGGIE DUDE...HE DUMPED ME...THE 2ND TIME I KNEW HE WAS MY VIRGO EARTH SOULMATE & HE HAS BEEN UP 'TIL NOW & THE PAST FEW YEARS I AM NOT SURE THAT HE REALLY IS? WE HAVE TOO MUCH FIRE BETWEEN US...I CAN EXPLAIN TO YOU PERSONALLY AFTER DOING HIS CHART; BUT, AS HE DOESN'T KNOW HIS BIRTH TIME, I CANNOT REALLY DO HIS CHART ACCURATELY, AS I DON'T KNOW HIS RISING~ I SAW HIM IN MY STARS ONE NIGHT...I WAS BIG INTO WATCHING THE NIGHT SKY WHEN I WAS MISERABLE IN MY 2ND MARRIAGE; THEN I SAW A MAN'S HEAD IN THE SKY & I KNEW I WAS GOING TO MEET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS...I MET HIM THE NEXT DAY! HOW FREAKY HUH? I HAVE HAD "SIGNS" MY ENTIRE LIFE...UNCANNY EXPERIENCES...MANY UPS & DOWNS & STILL SOMEHOW "IT'S LIFE ILLUSIONS I RECALL...I REALLY DON'T KNOW LIFE...LOVE AT ALL"! I HAD TO QUOTE THAT GREAT LINE...I DON'T KNOW LIFE THAT WELL-- YET--BUT I KEEP ANALYZING IT TO THE EXTREME...I CAN BE EXTREME...INSECURE, BUT VERY GROUNDED TOO W/MY TAURUS...STUBBORN, QUICK TO MAKE DECISIONS NOW!! BUT NOT WHEN I WAS YOUNG....I WAS SO FICKLE, DITZY, DIZZY I WAS CALLED...THEN MY SON WAS NICKNAMED SPIZZY...HE WAS A CHIP OFF MY BLOCK...BUT HIS CHART-PISCES AND HE IS ONE DEEP DUDE FOR ALL SURE. BUT, HIS DAD WAS REALLY DEEP TOO. HIS MOON IS IN CANCER AS HIS DAD WAS IN CANCER SUN...I AM STARTING TO REALIZE PATTERNS IN FAMILIES BIRTH CHARTS BIG TIME....WHAT IS THE ANSWER FOR THAT? I KNOW U MOST LIKELY KNOW THE ANSWERS TO LOTS OF MY QUESTIONS/THOUGHTS? DO YOU CARE TO ENLIGHTEN ME? COZ I LOVE TO BE ENLIGHTENED...THAT REALLY TURNS ME ON...LIGHTS UP MY INNER FIRE...C'MON BABY LIGHT MY FIRE...LOL. I HAVE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WIT THAN MOST PEEPS...WHO REALLY DON'T GET ME AT ALL?! U??

• sadra, could you please answer me? I have some gifts...an unusual chart from the other posts? I am Libra, Gemini Moon & Taurus rising. I am married to a Virgo man, Leo Moon and don't know his rising sign at all? how do I find out? He is born 3 weeks before me only. Our planets are for t he most part in the same positions mostly. He is the greatest LOVER I have ever experienced. He knows what I want before I want it. He nurtures me when I am ill...but, he has a coldness to him that I don't understand; yet it excites me and challenges me nevertheless. I am far more intelligent that he is, but he is far more earthy than I. I feel he is a Libra rising totally, as he is lazy sometimes at home; not at work, just like me me I am not lazy at work just at home. We are not into building possessions; just a earthy comfortable existing. We are best friend soulmates; but is that really enough? We have an intensity in our love life that has spanned 15 years plus; but, it that enough to sustain a lifetime. He also has a 6th sense and it comes out at times; neither one of us can channel our psychic gifts...why not?

• This post is deleted!

• Don't you realize that dreams are usually manifestations of incidents in your life, whether past or present? I have had some really weird dreams that i will never forget, that have nothing to do with anything i could ever imagine. but i have to believe in the hooey i just told you. because as long as it's a dream and not really happening, then you will always be safe.

• to poeticwoman47 can you explain to me what a kaul is ? i was told i was born with ONE????

reach me at rcramblet@comcast.net. really need to learn more about myself. thank you

• Wow, Poetic,

new to site, just read your input. Amazing. I am would say "beginning stages" now studying all of religious aspects and of reincarnation/history that I can. You sound amazing and rather gifted. If you dont mind would suggest reading as much of Edgar Casey and of his life as you can. He was beyond an amazing person and documentations to go with "him." I actually believe that you are in a "higher" stage of life. That is of the dreams and intuitions etc. that you have. As far as other signs being in your world.. I firmly believe our souls choose the next life and family that we are to be with. To help us move further ahead towards god and the ways of Jesus. Jesus was a man reincarnated back to us who was trying to show us to God, the way.. to divine. So maybe the astro signs that you see around you are of the same... ??? Our souls lost their way one may say back to where our spirit came from. Example of Lutheran church catechism,,, not luther by the way...Does man still bear the image of God? answer...Man Lost the Image of God when he fell into sin. I think you are progressing so far and images you see and spirits are of teaching you.

JUST MY THOUGHTS.

• I'm posting here after seeing the info on dreams, I just had one that excited me. I dreamed that I was in a cave(an impression) where there was water and I was looking for rocks to work with (I am in a lapidary club.) When looking I found some rubies that where similar to some I already have- rough and some still in their matrix, but much better then I see more and more as I look on the water there are chains of them floating. Remember those old plastic coloured toys that you could fit together and make chains- that's what they were like. Anyway I kept thinking that there were so many and I gathered a bunch, just enough to work with so as not to deplete the supply and I thought I could finally make some money. ( I've had many financial difficulties this year.) I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out on this one and I do hope that there will be a dream forum soon! Thanks!!

• Hello all

I am a newbie to the forum. I look forwards to communicating withyou all. My divination interests include -

runes

oghams

astrological geomancy

and many more

blessings

love and light

crystaleve

• I am a newbie also. I have experienced seeing auras since I was about four years old. At that time, I didn't know what one was, but I expressed to my mother that I didn't like her friend. She asked "Why?" I replied, "Because she has a dark cloud all around her." I didn't know that she had cancer, but my mom did. The woman soon after this died. I have seen golden auras around many people as they deliver religious messages. They appear to move right along with their bodies, as an energy field. I would like to have more information about these visual manifestations and what responsibility the viewer has, if any, to the one who wears the auras.

• Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum but have been very interested in dreams and divination. Lately, I've felt a VERY strong urge to become seek my spiritual side and find self-actualization. I've read some books on it (and will add searching Edgar Cayce to my list after seeing above post) and mediation. I'm reading a book on meditation and started a section on astral projection, which has always interested me. The other night I had probably one of the strangest dreams ever (and I have some weird ones!). Please forgive for the long post but I REALLY need some input on this.

Let me first add I just finsihed the book, "What Dreams May Come" by Richard Matheson which talks about life after death and reincarnation. So I've become very interested in that subject too.

The dream started off with me coming out of this farm house in the country (not mine) and something didn't feel right so I tried to go back inside and try again. I came outside and felt a breeze whipping up and felt a sense of absolute calm come over me I continued to walk and there was this light colored dog that I felt would've bite me but didn't instead it just walked beside me as I continued to this dirt lane in wide open country fields. As I looked around I could see on going scenes of "happiness" and people interacting and they were so happy, it was like I was watching them from afar. There were several of these. It imediately reminded me of "Heaven" in the book "What Dreams May Come". I stopped, awestruck and watched. My mood in the dream was positive and then I had a negative thought and just like that the scenes I was watching changed and became vulgar and evil. I changed my thoughts to positive and so did the scenes I watched. I continued on and found myself at a house party where the scene was very lively. I walked through the party and the people apparently knew me and I acted as I knew them. I had a great time there and next thing I know it was like I was teleported to my one true loves house. (In reality I just moved to AZ from PA and left behind my one true love who makes my heart flutter whenever I think of him). I was there with him and I could "feel" (in my sleep) my heart swelling with happiness even though we were fighting. We eventually made up and then we were moved forward to a scene where we- me and him and friends of his- were being marched out of a futuristic jail in handcuffs about to be sentenced (he was involved in some illegal activity in PA). They let me go but he was sentenced to 99 years (I remember that very distinctly) and then I'm on some type of amusement ride that swings me backwards at a very fast rate and he is gone. I "feel" this profound sense of sadness. I return home and the scene repeats itself, the whole dream. It was then that I realized (in my dream) that I was doing astral projection! I "sent" myself back to be with him and stayed as long as I could with him. There were a few times that it didn't work and I'd go home and ask my mom to help me get in the same position that I was in when I projected myself to be with my love. It worked!

Throughout the dream I actually FELT emotions in my real body while sleeping. Lately I've become more intuitive than before, I've always been somewhat more in tune than others around me. After I woke from this dream I had a sense of calm, excitement and an unsettling feeling. Mostly I was kind of in shock that I had a dream that I projected myself to be with the one I really love. Also in the end of the dream we were reunited and the initial feeling of seeing him made me feel as though my heart would burst with happiness.

I should also say that several of my dreams have come true and I do log them. This one had so many more details but this was the main part of it.

PLEASE if anyone could give me some insight on what you think this means. Also, after the dream my urge to become more intouch with my spiritual side has increased. I feel it is necessary now. I'm really looking for some guidance as I feel that this is a priority in some ways.

I've read books on the subject of mediation and realizing self-actualization and knowledge but am not sure how to go about starting it. I've tried to become non-judgemental, positive thoughts, meditate. What else can I do to start my journey? I am MOST grateful for any advice or insight.

Thank you so much and sorry for the long post. I hope it was understandable.

Marisa

• Hello

I've been a member of tarot.com for years.I've watched the forum but just recently joined in. My favorite deck is Tarot of the Spirit a local woman here in Calif. I don't usually join blogs but I am seeking to change my thinking to a more positive and help heal my "stuff" and extend that energy out to others. My world seems small lately and I seek people of like mind. I also joined Ahliyah's Circle of Light ...awesome.

Blessings

Pfree

• Hello to All - I am new to this blogging thing, so please forgive any social boo-boos I might make. As you can tell by my name I am an ordained Pagan priestess and as I am pushing sixty I am also a crone. I was raised by my grandmother and my great grandmother who were also Pagans and priestesses. I have been teaching in recient years a class on Pagan theory and theology and I am often asked about the percentage of people who are able to divine the future or have other psychic gifts. It has been my understanding that the answer to that question is 100%. All humans have periods of time when they "know" a future event or when a loved one is in danger or have that feeling of de javu. Some of us are more skilled at it only because we have been trained either by someone else or ourselves to use this gift. Now I have a question for all of you...

...Have you and/or the people you know in your life been experiencing an increase in the number and intensity of de javu events over the last eight to ten months.

I am sort of doing an informal study of this question and I would really appreciate any help that you can give me in this matter. Love and Blessings to all....The Priestesscrone

• Hello i am also a newbie to this forum, i have been a member of tarot.com for a long time but never joined the forum before, looking forward to reading and posting here, love x soulpurpose x