Moon,Venus,etc... signs, what do they mean about my personality?

• Can anyone help me to decipher what my signs may indicate about my personality? With the exception of sun, I don't even know what they are or where to find them!

Birthday: 06/25/80

• crazyCrustacean,

What is your time and place of birth?

• TX and either between 6-7a.m. or between 6-7p.m.

• Without an accurate birth time you won’t be able to determine your ascendant, angles or house positions. For you, a morning birth would place most of your planets below the horizon making you more introspective, but a p.m. birth places most of your planets above the horizon making you more extroverted.

The moon reflects our emotions, instincts, desires and needs. It also represents the female principle; mother, wife and women in general. The Moon is the planet closest to the Earth and moves through the zodiac rapidly so without a time you won’t be able to pinpoint the exact location of your Moon. Given the times that you laid out, your Moon would either be in Scorpio or Sagittarius. They are completely different energies. Scorpio is water, fixed, passive, is in fall, it is passionate, intense however it can hold in negative emotions deeply also. Sagittarius is fire, mutable and active; it is more restless, resistant to commitment, is positive and optimistic and enjoys new challenges.

Venus represents affections, your sense of values and social urges. Your Venus is in Gemini; it is also part of a mutable t-square opposing Neptune and both squaring your Saturn/ Mars conjunction. Generally, a Gemini Venus is generous, friendly, detached, requires freedom and is more intellectually driven than emotionally driven. You seek a partner who is intellectual with a good sense of humor. Again, the house placements would tell more about what values are most important and how the aspects are played out.

• Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for covering both bases as I could not give you an exact time of birth

• This post is deleted!