Need a love reading my bf slapped me 3 times, now i think he cheats

• me and my boyfriend have been together nearly 3 months

he was really drunk and slapped me three times its okay i have no bruises and he says hes sorry and he loves me, but now i have this feeling hes cheating on me but i have no proof, since hes been drinking ive been turning into this weird gf thinking hes cheating when i have no proof, and easily forgiving him after he slaps me 3 times,i have a big heart and i forgive i just need a reading, i need guidance,.

my birthday is 30 12 1990 his 27 feb 1984

thankyouu, blessings!!

• U need to dump his sorry ass katie and move outta dodge n as fast as u can- love aint hitting n even 1 hit is one too many. spare urself years of heartache n pain. dump his ass n move one.

dont submit urself to this behavior n accept it bc its wrong n its bad n its cruel. ill ask u this, if u had a pet n he kicked it around slammed it at the wall, hung it from its leash strangling it would u accept his im sorry i love u lines? drunk or not what he does is cruelty to u n thats a crime.

bless u katie.

cwb

• I read somewhere that reading is not allowed on here anymore

in your case you don't need a reading, you just need to leave

if he is violent to you now, what makes you think he won't be violent again in the future?

this must be your new BF, because the last time I did a reading for you, your BF was a Leo

• i forgive him it was once it just happend three times, i do love him and im just going to forget about it ive been hurt enough its time for me to put it behind me, he promised he wont do it again, drinking just doesnt agree with him hes really trying to make it up to me

yeah i left the leo one i got scared of getting hurt so i took off ..kind of regret it but

i do think of him sometimes i hope he is doing okay

• LeoScorpion

we are not allowed to do or give readings here? where does it say that?

if that is true, then I will no longer give readings.

Ms Sunny

• Why are you with this abusive person? Please by no means think that this is going to be the last time it happenes, You have only been in your relationship with him for 3 months. What are you thinking? We all have heard so many stories like this before, and there is no good outcome of the type of behavior. You need to RUN....

• This post is deleted!

• Katie i will tell you this he sounds like he is a alcoholic i am a recovered alcoholic and unless he gets help with his drinking it will not get better it will get allot worse the next time you will probably be in the hospital if he dont kill you i am serious and you need to go to AL-Anon to get help and you will find why you keep picking these type of men they can help you allot but you need to get away from him now just look in the phone book you can find Al- Anon there and call them and tell them what is going own they will help you, Delbert C

• KATIESSSSS,

YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP AND YOU WILL NOT FIND IT HERE ON THIS SITE!!! GET AWAY FROM THAT PERSON & SEEK COUNSELING YOU HAVE ENTERED A VICIOUS CYCLE OF ATTRACTING THESE TYPE OF JERKS INTO YOUR LIFE THEY WILL HURT THIS IS NOT A GAME!!! DO YOU NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH ALLLLL YOUR STATEMENTS ABOVE??? IF DON'T THEN SEEK HELP TELL A FRIEND, YOUR MOM SOMEONE. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM "HE WAS DRUNK" "IT'S OKAY I HAVE NO BRUISES" THIS IS SUCH BS!!! C'MON MAN YOUR BEING ABUSED AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABT HIM CHEATING ON YOU THAT'S THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS. I'M SORRY I CAN'T BE EMPATHETIC WITH YOU BUT SERIOUSLY GET IT TOGETHER. YOUR SELF-ESTEEM IS VERY LOW YOU HAVE ISSUES THAT WILL NOT BE FIXED HERE. I HOPE NO ONE GIVES YOU A READING....GO GET HELP!!!! WHY DO YOU FEEL YOU DESERVE THIS?? WHAT MAKES THIS OKAY IN YOUR MIND??? I'M SURE YOUR A BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU DESERVE BETTER!!

• Astrologically you two work better as friends. It gets too messy as lovers - as you have found out. This relationship goes nowhere for love or the longterm.

• Katiesss- You need to leave. Once they hit once, they always do it again and it gets worse each time. Leave now before you get too attatched. I actually know this by experience. It will never get better. They test what you will let them get away with. If you leave now, itwill be easier for you. But know that when it happens once, it always happens again. I ended up leaving him cause it started to affect my son. I hope I helped convince you a little. If you need to know anything specific, just ask. TTFN

• sunny

read this thread ScarsandStars post

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=6826&page=3&replies=40&totalitems=40

I used to do readings myself, but due to work I have withdrawn myself for 2-3 months

• i knoww it is getting hard he says he really love sme and im falling intoo deep, he said no to drinking the other night and he stayed with me sober hes trying his best with me, i know i agree i feel like a complete idiot staying with him but im finding it hard to let go, im believe everyone deserves a second chance if he does it again im leaving, it was just a slap but when i talk about it does hurt is it silly to talk to a professional person about this even if there is no bruise? i dont wont my family to find out

• Of course you don't want your family to find out because you know it's wrong!!! the physical pain is not as painful as the emotional scars that these types of relationships will leave in your heart & soul...Katiesssss your not anyone's savior you can't help him. you being with him actually makes it worst bc your such an easy prey for him (weak, desperate, lonely, low self-esteem, no self love or pride & vulnerable) these are the things that makes most women fall prey to these type of ppl. I just hate the way u sound so nonchalant abt his attitude idk if his attitude is worst or yours. what I do know is that you are young and i'm sure you have a bright future ahead of you it's so sad that you don't care enough to take a stand for yourself.

hope everything works for the best. I'll keep you in my prayers!

• thanky ou every one for ur comments

idk 78 really appreciate the honesty i havent told people if this gets out rumours will be im a liar or im doing it for attention and hes just the guy laughing at me saying its not true. Maybe my self esteem is low i mean u were right why should icare if he has cheated when he has done this what is going through my head, im trying my best to block it out because the truth it is painful ive heard of women going through it didnt think how much emotional pain there was sylvannah i think you were very courages and i hope if it gets worse i can do exactly what u did, im so close with his family and friends i know this will be one of the hardest thing i will have to do.

• yes, report the abuse but you need to realize that the fact that you have to ask what to do, the fact that you didn't go straight to the authorities and press charges for battery against this guy and distance yourself from him immediately, doesn't bode well for your credibility. I recommend you seek professional counseling first and foremost and that while you take action you have them help you sort out your own situation. You need to be standing on stronger mental ground to go through this and you need to also prove to the courts that you are a balanced individual, working to sort this out. I know this sounds harsh but someone needs to give it to you straight so that you do not walk into more emotional abuse.....this time from the court system.

• Katie

I'm sorry you had to experience this.Please, listen to what each of us are saying.His alcoholism is a disease which means he NEEDS to drink.He'll reward his abstinence from a few days of drinking, with a long bender and more violence.You may not have physical bruises but the emotional ones never really go away.Think Katie.Listen to your gut.You know he won't stop and neither will the violence.You're co-dependent by allowing him to get away with this.Run from him as fast and as far as you can.He will only get worse.That's not your fault and honey,you deserve so much better.Don't allow your fear to keep you there.I fear for you dear one.I've been where you are and you have a responsability to yourself to remove yourself from this situation.

Blessings and prayers your way

• Katiesssss, You are getting very good sound advice here. I know it's hard to let go, but YOU WILL be so much better off. I went through the same thing at your age. I even had children with this unstable character. I stayed with him for six years, HUGE MISTAKE! It just gets worse over time. He may act fine for awhile, but the abuse will continue. Please, please get some couseling for yourself and get away from him. I guarantee you will not regret your choice at all in the future.

Take care.

• LeoScorpion, Thanks for the info. My husband is sick, and my mind is elsewhere and not really focused for readings, so it's no big deal for me not to do readings.

sunny

• Katiesss,

I am so sorry you have to go through this but listen to the advices given from all these people. I agree, you don't need a reading, at least not a reading for your relationship. You need to leave and you need to learn how to heal yourself. If you want a reading, get a reading for you...yourself. Let it be a guidance. Take your 'Me' time and stay away from this guy.

I was in a relationship once and it was serious but one day, he got so mad that he wanted took a vase and wanted to throw it at me. At that moment, all I could think of is; Forgive him and dump him now or Forgive him and give him a chance to do this again. I chose the number one. I packed his stuff and threw it out of my front door. I told him to get the hell out of my life.

I am a forgiving person, in fact I forgive too easily but I don't and will never let a man to lay his hands on me to hurt me. I've volunteered before at the 'children from difficult background' shelters and I've seen too many abusive related matters.

The title of your topic shocked me. So please Katieesss, it is up to you but I strongly suggest that you listen to all the advices here and LEAVE. Don't let him be a priority when you are just an option in his life

Lots of love to you and my prayers are with you.

Ms. Sunny,

If you do read this message, would you please get in touch with me? My email is the same as my nickname, just add my birth year at the end of it. My birth year is 1976. The provider is Hot mail. Thanks so much! (sorry that I have to code it this way and hope this won't be deleted)

Lots of love,

x x x