Is he or isn't he my twin flame

• i'm confused cause i didn't know about twin flames a few months ago but got a ready about soulmates and had the reader state that he got a different energy coming in a twin flame anyway the description matched someone i was talking to online only as a friend and he even later made a comment to me that was the similar to what the reader stated would be his blockage i was shocked and back off a bit it was to much for me to handle but then when i decided i could handle it he stop talking to me totally completely will not respond to me (i never told him about the reading or twinflames or anything of the sort ) so my question is WHAT HAPPENED? anyone 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Soulconfusion,

A reading is information provided to a third party to impart to you, and then what you are given is up to you to interpret; the last part is your responsibility. Here is the thing, the information provided is to be used as guidance, it is not to make decisions for you. Many people get a reading done, get some information, and then act like it is step by step directions, and that is not the case. Your internal compass is usually your best guide. There are times of intense emotions, or turmoil, that can throw off you being able to use your internal compass, that is for sure, and during these times it is hard to navigate. During these times there will be many people trying to "guide" you, and if they have not given you solid advice before, or have self serving purposes, they are best avoided. Also, interpreting readings during these times can be difficult to do. So, it is best during these times to try your best to get to a calm place, and quite yourself to try to access your inner compass as best you can.

As far as your friend, you backed off, and I suppose he is pretty hurt. That is yours to fix, as from his perspective you broke it, and he is not going to man up at this point I guess. The other part to this relationship is you have been quite guarded with what you think and feel with him (what you share with him). He knows this, has always known this, and your backing off from him was just another thing about you in the way you treat him that he just does not get. All together, he is pretty hurt and disappointed. In your communication with him (and a letter might be nice as opposed to to e-mail or chat), you need to be as open as you have ever been (he will appreciate that), and spell out very plainly what you want, what your intentions are. That is how to get back into communication with him, and maybe more.

Best wishes,

BrianTristan

• thanks you for your comment

• thanks you soooooooooooo much brian your so right about me being guarded it's been my life long issue i really got to work on that and again thanks again

• Soulconfusion,

I do get the sense this can be fixed, mind you that is not a written guarantee, but you are dealing with hurt feelings, disappointment with your elusive nature in regards to what your think and feel, and these things can be addressed and over come. You are not dealing with intentional cruel behavior, or a destruction of the bound of trust, those would be far more difficult to overcome. Mind you, that does not mean you do not have some work in front of you, it just means your possibility of righting what is wrong are so much better.

Best Wishes,

BrianTristan

• i don't know i just think he rather have nothing to do with me i did try to apologize and he totally ignored me and really i'm starting to feel like it's too much to deal with and just cut my loses mind you i really do love this guy and always will and wish him the best in life maybe i'm not right for him who knows

• Soulconfusion,

Did you write him a letter? You can do that, and lay it all out for him to read. Typically letters are read, people are far to curious not to read them. At least that way you will get a full hearing.

As far as where you feel you are with him right now, I would not dispute that, but you need to understand this is not Burger King, "you way, right away, right now", this is real life involving two human beings, and that makes things complicated. Not everything that is now, is the final verdict on the situation. Give things some room to breath, and go on living your life, you may be surprised by what is possible.

Chin up,

BrianTristan

• brian tristan

thanks for the encouragement

• Soulconfusion,

Certainly. Many things are possible, if we have the patience, and work towards them. On December 17, 1903 man made the first powered flight, and sixty five and a half years later, man set foot on the moon July 20, 1969. In less than an average lifetime we went from a wood and canvas contraption with basically a overgrown lawnmower engine powering it, to a complex metal and electronic rocket powered machine capable of landing on our nearest satellite. The Chinese have a saying, "there is great confusion under heaven, and the situation is excellent."

BrianTristan

• bump

• brian tristan ?? bump?????

• sorry but i'm sooo new to this forum thing so i got to ask what does bump mean?

• soulconfusion,

When you see...

bump

that just means, the person who put that there, was posting to keep your topic towards the top of the list. Topics get "bumped" to the begining of the "Recent Posts" if someone posts. That is all it is.

• oh how cool thanks brian

• soulconfusion,

Yeah, first time I saw it one here, I was like what on earth is bump? LOL

So, you are not alone. ; )

• ok brian so i've sent a letter let's see what happens

• Soulconfusion,

I hope you get a result in the ballpark of what you desire. I certainly think that is possible here, really do, just give some time and space, and hold on loosely (no strangle holds). Even if you do not get the result you want, lets say that happens, you will not feel you have all kinds of things you want to say all bottled up, you said your peace, and you can feel that weight has been lifted even right now. So no regrets.

• bump

• thanks brian for the bump 🙂