A little Insight??

• Don't let past experiences make you suspicious or distrustful or critical of new people. Any negativity you have will only attract negative people to you. A bright optimistic outlook on the other hand will attract much more loving, trustworthy and honest people.

2010 for you is a time for introspection and self-evaluation. If you use solitude and reflection to look deep inside, you can build bridges of understanding and cooperation between yourself and others that will open up a new way of approaching relationships. Examine how you much attention you pay to your public image and how much value you put on how others see you. Ask yourself if you are really being authentic with others and showing them your true nature, because any dishonesty or game-playing will only draw the same sort of person to you. Rather than trying to convince others of your worth, stand confident in yourself. You can come across as rather insincere and thus be viewed with suspicion as to your real motives. When you become more direct and natural, people will feel more at ease with you and trust you more. This year work on becoming authentic before you try to make any intimate connections with others so that you can be sure to attract the right sort of person.

Pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year you may want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will thus find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you this year, as this is a time when thoughts and ideas can materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. 2010 is a time to get "centered". You may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson now is to learn to be alone without being lonely. By the end of this year you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency.

2011 will be a great year for goal setting and attainment. It is also a year for business, career and material matters. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is also a year to reap the rewards of previous efforts, as well as a time to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. If you have not put the time and effort into your work or have not developed an understanding of the universal laws that govern prosperity, it can be a time of financial challenge. Force, energy, and power are at your command during 2011, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process. 2011 will reveal by what ow who comes into your life if you have learned the lessons of 2010.

• wow, thank you Captain! I've also been wanting to move out into my own apartment. do you see that happening in the next few months and it being a good decision along with a good place? I guess that's where the solitude comes into play?

do you see me getting a promotion at work?

"Pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year you may want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences."

• does this mean that I will be changing my career path or going back to school? or does this mean that I will be doing this leisurely and as a hobby?

• It will all happen if you want it to happen. Make sure you put time and energy into achieving your desires, though - don't just sit back and cross your fingers.