Reading for oneself

• aha! that's an interesting mixture 🙂

• its one of the more common mixes in my country

• Well...I find it intriguing still; 3 different mixture.

The most common is usually a mix if 2 races..

Kushi, I do have few questions if you don't mind. I have heard a few times recently that my ex is unhappy at this moment. This worries me a little. I wonder what makes him unhappy. Is it health related matters? Am I the cause of his unhappiness, though we are barely communicating? After not hearing from him for about a month, I heard from him yesterday. He is choosing to stay away from me and everyone else at this moment. He don't feel like explaining why and I don't want to force him to but I do care about him, as I care for all the people in my life. Right now, he worries me.

If you can tell me anything about this, I really appreciate it very much.

Thank you.

Blessings to you.

• Normally i wouldn't do readings about a third person without his consent but seeing as though the issue also involves you to an extent, i dont think it goes against my principles

He's in a state of contemplation, there's an inner struggle he's facing now and i feel as though it has something to do with his health, now because of this you are somehow affected. Your concern for him urges you to ride on and help him in this dark time as represented by the knight of wands, He however turns his back and believes he must undertake this challenge alone, he has even put friends and family out of the issue.

• Hi Kushi,

Thank you so much for this.

I will copy this and reply to you in the other site, if you don't mind.

Thanks.