SAINTS TO INVOKE WHEN IN NEED OR TROUBLED

• YOU CAN INVOKE (CALL ON) ST. MICHAEL

ST. JUDE

ST. CHRISTOPHER

ST. BARBARA

ST. JOSEPH

ST. EXPEDITE

...AND A LOT MORE

LET ME KNOW WHAT'S TROUBLING YOU OR WHAT PROBLEMS YOU'RE HAVING..

I'LL HELP YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT SAINT ALONG WITH AN INVOKATION

BLESSED BE!

SILVERRAVEN

• Hi Silverraven,

Saw this new topic posted and really would like to know which saints to invoke for my troubles:

(I could use this to help and pray for someone right?):

mental illness (schizophrenia)

financial (bankcruptcy)

legal ( in negotiations to go into your favor)

health (diabetic, high blood pressure, arthritis)

business (not doing well)

gosh feels like I covered everything on here.

Thank you Silverraven.

Mariplatnum

• This post is deleted!

• Prayer to St. Expedite. He's the St. that will help with your problems. First you MUST obtain an image of this Saint. You can look on the internet for a little plastic statue of him, a candle of St. Expedite or print or prayer card will do. Once you obtain that, you have to buy a red candle...for money matters,green is good as well.

You put the objects you obtained in a triangle with a glass of water to the left of the candle and the St. upper point of the triangle.

St. EXPEDITE

PRAY TO SAINT EXPEDITE

Saint Expedite, you lay in rest.

I come to you and ask that this wish be granted,

_____________________(Clearly express what you want, and ask him to find a way t get it to you.)

Expedite now what I ask of you.

Expedite now what I want of you, this very second.

Don't waste another day.

Grant me what I ask for.

I know your power, I know you, because of your work,

I know you can help me.

Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honor (just as I'm doing for you with this prayer)

so that it will be invoked again and again,

Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness.

Glory to you, Saint Expedite!

As you recite this prayer, light a candle to Saint Expedite next to a glass of water for the Saint.

Recite daily ( I did this for 3 days) until the wish is granted, then be Sure TO GIVE ST. EXPEDITE A GIFT. Also place an ad in the newspaper thanking St. Expedite, so that his name and glory will grow.

What ever you promise St. Expedite you will give him AFTER THE PRAYER IS GRANTED:eg,

flowers, publish pray, and thank you.

Good luck,

Silverraven

• When you;re finished with the flowers after a while DO NOT THROW them away..put flowers in a compost pile..and pour water on the earth..

If you throw flowers away it's a sign if disrespect to this Saint.

• Hi Silverraven,

I'm not clear with the following:

Candle:

Do I pray with both red and green candle since I'm also having problems with money.

Triangle:

What is the object am I to obtain? Are these the candles? Sorry so many questions.

So do I draw a triangle? or the statue, candle and the glass of water form into a triangle?

Could you clarify that?

I appreciate you taking the time to share all this information with me.

My family and I are also currently doing the Divine Mercy Novena. Can you do this novena while you do another ongoing one?

Thanks again.

Blessings to you,

Mari

• Hi!

The picture of the Saint or any object goes up to the point

Money matters light a green candle for money matters to the right

the water goes to the left

just as though you were drawing a triangle...FATHER>SON>HOLY SPIRIT

• Hi Silverraven!

Does the water have to be holy water or regular tap water. I have holy water in a bottle - that ok or

tap water in a small bowl?

Thank you!!

Mari

• regular tap water..but put that water into the ground...DO NOT throw it down the sink

• Silverraven,

Sorry so many questions. 🙂 for the candle: lets say I prayed my prayer tonight do I let it burn for the rest of the night or do I light and blow it out everytime I pray to St. Expedite? Then w/ the tap water I leave it in a small bowl (?) until the request of prayer has been granted? and as for disposal:

for candle/water/flowers I dispose them all the same way?

Sorry so many questions, I just want to do this right. Thank you for your patience w/me.

Love and blessings to you,

Mari

• I also offer my thanks to St. Expedite. He has helped my husband find work in the past, and continues to bless our lives today. He has my gratitude and I offer praise in his honor.

• Relationship Issues

Motivation/Strength to achieve goals and stay focused