Hanswolfgang, may I bother you with a question pls?

• Hanswolfgang,

I always value your advice because you are so truthful and don't sugar-coat your words. I would like to ask you about one of my relationships.

I recently spent a week with someone special with whom I would like to have a future. There are obstacles in the way of this happening and I would like to know if you get the feeling that we will have the sort of relationship I envision? (exclusive and long-term, possibly leading to marriage)

He has many problems. When will these problems begin to dissolve away?

MY DOB is 12/29/58 and his is 4/7/58.

Thank you in advance for your insights,

Weezie12298

• Hi Hanswolfgang! Thank you for your comments. I guess it was hard to read because I want there to be something between 3 January 1978 and I! We spent an amazing night together on Sunday and I just don't want it to end!!! Will 1 November 1974 and I work out our differences then?

• Weezie12298,

I would like to know if you get the feeling that we will have the sort of relationship I envision? No.

When will these problems begin to dissolve away? When he seeks for love with emotional understanding.

MY DOB is 12/29/58: this will challenge you to rise to higher levels of thinking, speaking and acting. Its challenges will manifest mainly in the areas of work and health, areas where you are likely to be holding some negative patterns that need to be changed. If you are willing to take responsibility for your condition and practice positivity in spite of circumstances, you can realize your powerful spiritual potential and attain new heights.

Thank you in advance for your insights: this is your hope.

But obedience teaches you blindness.

Obedience teaches you unintelligence.

• Confused163,

Will 1 November 1974 and I work out our differences then? No.

He has mental power, the ability to focus his mind on a goal or objective and see it through to a successful conclusion. This power is usually applied to some mental or educational task. It bestows the power to overcome all problems by focusing his thoughts and it usually occurs when there is something that he needs to learn or accomplish on the mental level. He has the opportunity to fix his mind on certain goals and objectives. It is the focus of the mind. Out of that focus and concentration, success is assured.

There are thousands of indications.