Hanswolfgang, may I bother you with a question pls?

• Hans, to be fully prepared I can be ashamed? What does that mean?

and if there is still more insight possible give me one please, help me understand.

• moonalisa,

to be fully prepared I can be ashamed? no.

What does that mean? You are in a position to bring people together and lead them. At first there will be doubters and detractors, but your calm resolve will win even their hearts.

and if there is still more insight possible give me one please: now nothing will stop your strength.

help me understand: deep, dangerous pitfalls on every side. Stand fast and follow your heart.

Neither any man can be the source of approval, nor

can any scripture be the source of approval. You have

to listen to your own inner voice, and move

accordingly.

• Dear hans,

I hate to jump on this thread but I have questions... I was on here under another name asking about this man Mike 7/1/66 and my husband found the thread... ugly...he confronted mike via email and mike ceased all communication with me. We resumed at the beginning of june but it is different and initiated by me. You told mwme that I wouldn't be able to let go and even after all this I am hhaving trouble. What does mike think of me? Before you said that he had roantic feelings but that he would not get divorced. Does he still care for me? 2/20/68? Thx

• Hans, I'm not much of a leader I am afraid 🙂

You are saying that nothing will stop my strength. Does it mean that I am on the right track? What pitfalls are you talking about? Will I be able to avoid them?

• moonz71

What does mike think of me? as the sun, being playful and spontaneous.

Does he still care for me? No.

2/20/68? This is a challenge to rise to higher levels of thinking, speaking and acting. These challenges will manifest mainly in the areas of work and health, areas where one is likely to be holding some negative patterns that need to be changed. If one is willing to take responsibility for one´s condition and practice positivity in spite of circumstances, one can realize the powerful spiritual potential and attain new heights.

You have changed your question a little bit, but it makes much difference. First you have asked about that; nowyou are asking about this.

• moonalisa,

Does it mean that I am on the right track? No. Your real strenght lies in your weakness.

What pitfalls are you talking about? Men who dominate you with their minds.

Will I be able to avoid them? No.

If you understand rightly what non-action is,

and come to know its mystery, you will soon enter into

a state of inaction which is acting without a center,

an ego. Then you know that every significant thing in

life happens on its own; it is utterly stupid to try to

be a doer.

• Thank you Hans for all the answers.

• moonalisa,

a wife begins to get a little concerned because her

husband has not arrived home on time from his regular

Saturday afternoon golf game. As the hours pass she

becomes more and more worried, until at eight o'clock

the husband finally pulls into the driveway.

"What happened?" says the wife. "You should have been

home hours ago."

"Fred had a heart attack at the second hole," replies

the husband.

"Oh, that's terrible," says the wife. "But why are

you so late?"

"Well," replies the husband, "for the next sixteen

holes it was hit the ball and drag Fred, hit the ball

and drag Fred."

• I am confused about mike because he is cold and ignoring me yet displays jealousy when other men give me attention. Why is that if he doesn't care anymore? Will he ever care for me again? If he sees me in person, will that awaken his heart towards me?

• Thank you for the story Hans :-), have a nice day or peaceful night wherever you are.

• moonz71,

Why is that if he doesn't care anymore? He still feels dominated by your will power.

Will he ever care for me again? No.

If he sees me in person, will that awaken his heart towards me? Yes.

Don't have a complaint against existence. You don't

have any right. Whatever is being given to you, be

thankful for it; your thankfulness, your gratitude will

bring more. And the more comes to you, be more

grateful, be more humble, knowing that you don't

deserve it at all. It is just because of the compassion

of nature that it goes on pouring all kinds of riches

into your being.

• moonalisa,

Mulla Nasrudin was talking with his neighbour over

the back fence.

"Was not that something," said the neighbour, "the

way Lucy's stove exploded last night? The explosion

blew her and her husband right out of the front door

into the street! "

"YES, " said the Mulla. "THAT'S THE FIRST TIME THEY

HAVE GONE OUT TOGETHER IN THIRTY YEARS."

• Will he ever care for me again? No.

If he sees me in person, will that awaken his heart towards me? Yes.

so seeing me will NOT make him care for me again then? 😞

• moonz71,

so seeing me will NOT make him care for me again then? no.

Be based on a new pattern: less of the intellect, more of the heart. Do not teach ambition. It will be enough if you learn a little art, then you can live easily.

• Thanks Hans. I wonder what "being dominated by my will power means?" (I've been trying to figure it out)

• moonz71,

you are just worried about how to stop.

It disappears only when you have attained your own perspective, your own clarity.

• Thanks Hans, I do want to stop, but I am curious about that in general...How does one dominate someone else with their willpower? Is it through wishing? Being am emotional bully? Just curious.

• moonz71,

How does one dominate someone else with their willpower? By your sufferings.

Is it through wishing? No.

Being am emotional bully? Yes.

So mix with people, forget your past. Dance, meditate -- but everything has to be done absolutely non-seriously. Sincerely, yes! -- but seriously, no.

• Hello Hans Wolfgang,

I hope spring and summer are treating you well. I have been busy with my new job requirements, which you predicted some time ago. I am trying hard just to enjoy the experience, as it flowed to me as a gift, and trying not to attach on holding it or keeping anything. I begin to understand work is a meditation and it really matters not what the work actually IS... just do and be. now if I can just live it every day.

I also loved the Osho story. Osho said there was a bond between himself and my teacher, and I see it. Makes me smile and giggle at the most inopportune times when my ego is acting up. 🙂

All love and happiness!

• Thank you WantingQuietude,

go on doing your things, and go on turning the wheel. When the wheel slows down, you turn it again and your work continues.