Hanswolfgang, may I bother you with a question pls?

• Thank you pilot007,

I was wondering if you could tell me if you see me finding a job in the next 2 months: Yes.

April 21, 1973: This could be marked by many challenges in love and feelings in your close relationships. This can manifest as betrayal by those you love. In any case, you will be tested to see just how attached you are to others being a certain way. It promises success in love if you try a new approach and adopt a more selfless or unattached attitude. If you can allow others to be who you are and not place so many demands upon them, you not only become more aware of their true personalities, but also you allow yourself the freedom to be just who you are and experience just how it feels to be free of fear and attachment.

All kinds of perfectionism create neurosis. Be a perfectionist and you will end up in a mad asylum.

• That is too Funny.. Yeah, I almost ended up in a mad asylum eight years ago when I felt that I had no control over my life.

• Hans, could you tell me what I will be doing in this new job?

• Thank you Hans !!

You made my week. I read you all the time. you radiate enormous positivity and love.

I might show up next week if my batteries get low again. ; )

wish you the best!!

• pilot007,

could you tell me what I will be doing in this new job? It will be more play than work for you. Allow yourself to be drawn into this group.

In awareness there is no motivation, and if there is motivation, there is no awareness.

• Hi Hans!! Blessings

Could you do a love reading for me? january 18, 1980 (wish I knew a time!) and March 28th 1980 (me)... everything seems way too good, but of course, me = no patience...tell me something good??

• Thank you brick1,

life is a gift. But

we are so unaware of it that we never thank existence,

we don't feel any gratitude. so much is given yet we

remain complaining. We go on asking for more and more.

And the misery of the mind is that the more you give,

the more it asks for. It becomes more demanding, more

stubborn, more arrogant, more violent, more aggressive

-- and that is not the way to be blissful. That is the

way to hell!

• That is the way to h e l l !

• Hanswolfgang, is the decision I have made a good one. it hurts so much.

• almondee,

could you do a love reading for me? learn to become open for small advances and elucidations.

March 28th 1980 (me): With your strong mental power, you are not easily swayed by others' views and opinions. Your power can be applied to any of the mental fields with great success. Your life path is most successful. You can have almost anything you set your mind to achieving and probably attain wealth and prominence but you must make sure your life is kept in balance as mental peace is essential. You have much psychic power and can be a great healer. All of your gifts can be applied to attain great success and you only need to become aware of your true goals to have a life of success and accomplishment. However, being so fixed has its own drawbacks, mainly that it is difficult for you to deal with changes. For best results, you should let your work come before your personal life and keep them separate.

... everything seems way too good, but of course, me = no patience...tell me something good?? You mistrust life and you will not look and listen to anyone.

Mature, try to understand. No patience is not the

question; it is the futility of it, the foolishness,

the stupidity of it -- not no patience. Just the whole

thing is nonsense -- and that is not in any

condemnatory sense, simply as a fact; it is nonsense.

It leads nowhere and is a vicious circle, endless.

• moonalisa,

is the decision I have made a good one: no.

So one has to decide. If you want to be joyous, you have to be a nobody – this is the decision. If you want to be joyous, you will have to be a nobody because you will not get any attention. On the contrary, people will feel jealous, people will be antagonistic to you. People will not like you. People will like you only if you are in misery, then they will sympathize. In sympathy your ego is fulfilled and their ego is fulfilled. Whenever they sympathize with somebody, they are higher and you are lower. They have the upper hand. They are enjoying the trip of sympathy. Sympathy is violent. They are seeing the fact that you are miserable and they are not. They are in a position to sympathize and you are in a position to be sympathized with. Their ego is fulfilled and your ego is fulfilled because “Look,” you say to yourself, “how important you are: everybody is sympathizing with you.” So ego is fulfilled from both sides. It is profitable, nobody is in a loss.

• Hans, I have a quick question, did my friend (G) finally catch the employee -whose name starts with (J) - that is stealing from him yet? His D.O.B. is June 30,1950.

• Hi there I am brand spanking new to this forum site.Does anyone know ho to do a cleansing to stop a negative block that is an obstacle hurting me AND KEEPING ME SEPERATED from my fiance? Thank you so much,

kat

• Hi Hans,

I feel he is coming around again, but can't tell if it is for me or is his job??

can you pick up what is up in his mind right now regarding me?

are we going to be in a relationship this year??

thank you as always!! b

• Bump!

• @ Hans

WOW, you are DEEP. I hear you, truly I do, and yes: I mistrust life, its the hands I have been dealt...and mental peace is a MUST (you're absolutely right again) I am trying to deal with change posstively. I read what you said, but I guess I am a bit confused too, are you saying if I focus and whatever I want, I can attain, including this gentelman I am dating?? I feel a spritiual connection there (of the same "yoke" so to say), this is why I asked on him specifically. I am trying to trust life and its dealings 🙂 but the power of thought.. much pychic ability, hmm. Thank you, Hans

• @ Hans, I re-read what you said. I understand. Fosucing on work is needed, have patience and with mental power... i guess power of thought everything will come in its place? You didn't seem to say much about the guy's birthday, I am taking this as a good sign.

• Hans,

I always enjoy your readings because there are so many layers to what you say. There's always a lot to think about when you answer questions posed to you.

I'm wondering what you can tell me about my relationship with Z, and where you see it heading in the near future and the big picture.

Thank you for your insights.

• pilot007,

did my friend (G) finally catch the employee -whose name starts with (J) - that is stealing from him yet? no.

Function out of a state of

not-knowing so that you remain available to experiment,

to experience. If you say no you have become closed,

and yes you can say only when you have experienced. There is no

need for belief and no need for disbelief.

• katalina69

Does anyone know ho to do a cleansing to stop a negative block that is an obstacle hurting me AND KEEPING ME SEPERATED from my fiance? Relocate or at least do a journey.

Nothing is wrong with your feeling center, but you are

not in connection with it. The center is functioning

perfectly well, but your mind and your heart are

disconnected so you cannot feel your feelings: you only

think your feelings. You think you love -- everything

turns into a thought. Unless it becomes a thought you

cannot become aware of it; you cannot feel it as a

feeling. That's the problem.