Hanswolfgang, may I bother you with a question pls?

• Hanswolfgang, can you help me get a handle on this? LIfe is CHAOS right now - totally swirling around me. 2 problems I need insight on to put my mind at ease...first will my ex (bday 3/25/75) get a new job soon? WIll I win the future battle about to being with him? Secondly...broken hearted about 2/2/74. Was he as special as I thought? What do you see as a future path for this situation? I am 8/30/76. Thank you and many blessings to you!

• lilsweetpea,

can you help me get a handle on this? you are reacting plainly to a far away illusion.

I need insight on to put my mind at ease...when real love is arising your mind is put at ease.

first will my ex (bday 3/25/75) get a new job soon? yes, certainly.

WIll I win the future battle about to being with him? Yes.

Secondly...broken hearted about 2/2/74: This is a sign of protection in love, marriage and family. It represents his marriage and the foundation of love upon which a family and life can be built. This is usually considered a good influence, especially for a happy family and social life. He may even turn down offers of love at those times when he is feeling so fulfilled in the areas of friendship and romance. If he is single, this is a strong indicator of marriage. This can also speak about his home and family and things going on in these areas. It represents, at its most basic level, the foundation of love upon which all of his other relationships are built. It is the home of the heart.

Was he as special as I thought? No.

What do you see as a future path for this situation? Mistrust for life.

You are not ready for that great

explosion in which you are lost. But think for a

moment: what are you? What are you going to preserve?

And what is the point, what will you do with it? Even

if you discover your self, then what are you going to

do with it?

• Hey Hans! How are you? I was wondering if you could help me out with your insight.

Last time you read for me about a month ago you spoke the truth ohhh yesss haha! I reflect on your words often to get through those annoying thoughts in my head 😞 sigh! You know...life is indeed beautiful to me and I do take time to take it all in and appreciate, but right now I feel very very small and confused?? I think this "relationship" I am in with this Scorpio is literally putting me on a rollercoaster. I am not saying that it is negative, to any other person, the "relationship" I have with him has no warning signs. But yet why am I so worried about it? Never have I been like this ever! I must say, my case is a weird one...he does not say or do anything wrong persay, but I make it difficult for myself. I overthink and over analyze everything regarding him because I try to make sense of this situation and I try to figure him out and try to read his next actions or what he's thinking. I also feel somewhat small because of his high position, his extreme financial stability and his status and I am still in the university. It is a different dynamic. (side note: He was actually on your side of the world for awhile with his client for business) I know it is normal to feel this way, but I'm making it hard for myself and it's pushing me into overdrive to over-compensate. It's been a real interesting/emotional summer... 😞 I just never been put in a position such as this. I find myself confused now, I have about a year left of undergrad at my university and I am not sure where to go or how to make sense of this seemingly calm relationship I am with this man.

Can you help me understand what I am feeling? What is this leading me to? Any thing I could do to gain insight for myself regarding this relationship? How can I understand this scorpio's intentions?

Ohh Geez! Hope you are well and thank you!

~Brianna

• Mestiza,

Brianna,

I was wondering if you could help me out with your insight: you look into the new world.

right now I feel very very small and confused?? give and take.

why am I so worried about it? because you still keep distance.

where to go or how to make sense of this seemingly calm relationship I am with this man: you place your trust in an unworthy ally.

Can you help me understand what I am feeling? You will change his mind in every respect.

What is this leading me to? To a conflict between head and heart.

Any thing I could do to gain insight for myself regarding this relationship? You have forgotten your potential. Remember it again until you have completely encapsulated yourself.

How can I understand this scorpio's intentions? By dying to your past. Others follow him like fish on a line. The tide turns as you bring yourself order from the chaos.

Always remember that your fight is

going to be between consciousness and the mind. So

whenever you see, immediately choose the unknown, the

future, the possible. Even if it looks impossible,

choose it. And you will grow... you will grow

tremendously.

Live dangerously!

• Hans, thanks for the quick reply

I know I know! I have forgotten my potential.. it comes back and leaves and has done so since I have met him. I know I need to stop feeling that way, just brings me nothing but headaches!

I have never realized how tough the confliction between my head and heart is! I literally go BACK N FORTH with myself! I can feel and internalize my head and heart attacking each other on the issue. My head not wanting to lose control and rationalizes the situation over and over trying to prove something...my heart just wanting to let go, trust, and try the unknown....I can feel it.

Not to sound sappy or silly or anything, but to be honest, I have always described what I wanted in a man, and I have always wanted the same qualities, and wha-la he appears in the most random fashion. It intrigues me and I enjoy him :), and out of all the relationships and what not I have had in the past, I can genuinely say I try to the best of my current (although confused I am) ability to make it work and swim into the deep unknown waters. For once, TRY to love without restrictions and like you told me before, do not blame or fight but express and communicate to fix whatever setback there may be. OF COURSE...yes yes...Yes, it would be heartbreaking if it does not last between this Scorpio and I, but I can say I have learned a great deal from his words, his passion and spirit..we share lovely and insightful moments together. I have learned a much of myself in this few months...

Ahhh, what do you think of this? Am I silly?

How will I change his mind in every aspect? He often says he thinks I am brilliant and keeps me in his thoughts, but I have no idea what he means by this.

If anything, I want to touch his life and bring happiness and bring him what he has not had before. Is this possible? How can I do this?

thankkk youuu thankk youuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi Hanswolf! Excellent news on the exhusband (3/25/75)! Thank you!

"can you help me get a handle on this? you are reacting plainly to a far away illusion.

I need insight on to put my mind at ease...when real love is arising your mind is put at ease."

Not sure if this is what you need to clarify? Trying!! I had my heart broken by the 2/2/74 individual. He seemed like a carbon copy of myself then he had made a decision to move later this year and shut down on me saying I have a life here he can't expect me to uproot (career, own a house, children). I get the logic, but I'm stuck on my feelings. It was a back and forth friendship/more/less/feelings come up he shut down/conflited thing for a few months and now he seems to be really overly into another woman who has nothing - no real job, lives with parents, no kids - can uproot (10/5/77). Still states he wants me to be friends but will not reveal actual feelings about anything. I cut all ties out of hurt and disappointment when I found out about the new relationship. Everyone around me says he is just confused and torn, but it isn't making sense. We are both very well educated, professionals who like the same things and laugh a lot together. It seemed so good and now - disaster! Did I do the right thing severing ties? Will he ever try to befriend me again? Will the new relationship last? It's very new and hurtful now, so I'm still in the looking to make sense of it all phase. I really felt a bond there and I think he did too - he started out super intense with me as well - but it got messed up with this moving thing. Can you answer these questions and also give a general impression of how you see and feel about this situation? Thanks for your time and talent. It means a lot when you feel like I do right now.

• Mestiza,

what do you think of this? remain open for new contacts.

Am I silly? Yes.

How will I change his mind in every aspect? By wanting to achieve something.

If anything, I want to touch his life and bring happiness and bring him what he has not had before. Is this possible? Yes.

How can I do this? By keeping distance.

You have to

be without mind, fully awake; in wakefulness, thoughts

have to disappear. It is easy to fall asleep, to fall

into a deep coma, in a kind of hysterical fit and be

without mind; but that is falling below mind not

transcending mind.

You go beyond mind, but you are fully alert, aware.

Only then it is right -- when you grow in

awareness and when awareness grows through you.

• lilsweetpea,

Not sure if this is what you need to clarify? No.

Did I do the right thing severing ties? No.

Will he ever try to befriend me again? No.

Will the new relationship last? No.

give a general impression of how you see and feel about this situation? I see and feel your illusions. You do not feel yourself anymore.

exhusband (3/25/75): This literally means 'completion of plans or ideas'. It will signal a time when some ideas, ways of thinking or communicating, or some personal plans of his are ready to end. If he chooses to resist this ending, he will experience great disappointment, stubbornly holding on to things, ideas or plans that are no longer useful or helpful to him. If it seems that things are going against him, it is probably because he is resisting letting go of something, that in reality, is no longer doing him any good. On the positive side, he is ready to awaken to a new and higher way of thinking that will be better than he has imagined. This has been known to signal a time when powerful spiritual experiences may occur, such as universal consciousness, and also indicates the success of any endeavors that involve spreading higher truths to the world.

Much stupidity exists only in man. Buffalos are not interested in minds at all: they are perfectly okay, mindless.

• Hi hanswolfgang. Please could you give me some insight. I have been in a relationship with 1november 1974 for 6 years. This past year things have not been very good between us. I feel that both our feelings for each other have changed. Right now there is someone else (3 January 1978) who has been giving me a lot of attention. Talking to him makes me think that is what I want. What do you see for both these relationships?

Thank you in advance!

• Hans...you are more right than you know!!! Found out last night that illusions are what that person was all about and I was crazy about those, not the real person. He was nothing but one big, fat lie. Heartbroken, but over myself because I didn't listen to my intuition that said this all doesn't add up...never again!

• Hello...Could you please tell about how my lovelife will evolve from now on?

We have many ups and downs,right now its a little bit down..but still we feel strong love between each other..My birthday is the 13 of july,my fianceeis born the 12 of March...Thank you..-)

• Confused163,

Please could you give me some insight: you feel overburdened by your dependencies.

I have been in a relationship with 1november 1974: He is given a special opportunity to achieve much success in his external life by mastering himself within. This means creating more success by changing his inner thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes instead of trying to alter his external circumstances. He is a hard-working good manager as well so he can also expect success in work and organizational ability.

What do you see for both these relationships? You want to relate.

So think less, slowly slowly drop thinking as much as

possible, because only when thinking stops can one look

in. Thinking obstructs the vision. Thinking is like

clouds: even if you look within you will only see

thoughts and thoughts -- not the sky but the clouds.

When the clouds are no more there and the sky is

cloudless, the vision is simple, total. That makes a

person a seer. The seer is not a philosopher, he does

not speculate about truth; he knows it.

• lilsweetpea,

but you are not conscious at all that you are finding

that there is nobody. But you are!

• tinka,

Could you please tell about how my lovelife will evolve from now on? Your lovelife is reverently admired by another who makes a substantial contribution to your cause.

Some people have the illusion of belonging to

"decent" families, and some others belong to

"unvirtuous" families. These are all defense measures.

The woman who thinks she belongs to a decent family

will now miss this lovellife and confine herself to

her house.

• Thank you hanswolfgang. I thought the same about 1 November 1974. That is why I am fighting so hard for us not to change our circumstances because I feel that we are always running away from things instead of changing our mindsets to change how we feel. It is difficult especially with all the attention 3 January 1978 has been giving me! He provides me with the security that I crave, but I wonder whether this is only because I am only seeing the good in him at the moment. Will 3 January 1978 and I have a chance at a relationship?

• Confused163,

3 January 1978: This signifies that indecision or worry about some money matter may be a large part of his experience. This has such a strong creative energy associated with it that if he doesn't find some productive, creative outlet for its energies, he will inevitably feel afraid and indecisive. The key is to find ways to express himself. It could also mean getting two opportunities for work at one time or having to split his time between two projects or money-making deals. Often variety can be a blessing allowing him to explore other areas. Usually, however, lack of focus brings lack of achievement or lack of detail in one project or the other. Knowing this may help him avoid wasting this invaluable creative force.

He provides me with the security that I crave, but I wonder whether this is only because I am only seeing the good in him at the moment: No.

Will 3 January 1978 and I have a chance at a relationship? No.

A giver knows that he has given and he would like you

to recognize it, give him a receipt that "Yes, you have

given me." You should thank him, you should feel

grateful that he has given to you. This is not a gift;

this is again a bargain. In fact he would like you to

give him something in return. Even if it is your

gratefulness, that's okay, but something he would like;

it is a bargain, he gives to get.

• Finding that he was nobody special? Yes...finding that. A tough lesson to learn. I saw the signs and should have listened to my instinct. Any feelings on the reliability of 10/31/73?

• lilsweetpea,

Any feelings on the reliability? He fixes his lively feelings in a wall being not able to accept reality.

of 10/31/73: he is given a special opportunity to achieve much success in his external life by mastering himself within. This means creating more success by changing his inner thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes instead of trying to alter his external circumstances. He is a hard-working and good manager as well so he can also expect success in work and organizational ability.

Discontinuity is the key word.

• Can you plese help clarify? "Any feelings on the reliability? He fixes his lively feelings in a wall being not able to accept reality." Was this in reference to 2/2/74 or 10/31/73?

10/31/73 is the person who confirmed my suspicions about 2/2/74. Was 10/31/73 telling the truth? Is he worth of my trust or did he have an ulterior motive? I believe what he said because it is in line with what my intuition is telling me, but after being burned so very badly, I am trying to learn to trust again and need some help in that department. Thanks for your thoughts!

10/31/73 had continuity to his claims. 2/2/74 did not.

• lilsweetpea,

Can you plese help clarify? "Any feelings on the reliability? He fixes his lively feelings in a wall being not able to accept reality." Was this in reference to 2/2/74 or 10/31/73? Please!!! Read your own question again in your post above (more carefully), what was your own reference? I only answered your question!

Was 10/31/73 telling the truth? No.

Is he worth of my trust or did he have an ulterior motive? Neither nor.

Thanks for your thoughts: Your thoughts are depressing you.

If you believe that it is true, without gathering facts, and already the belief is there, then you will impose your belief. You will not listen to the facts; you will try to distort the facts according to your theory, according to your a priori belief.