New Reader Here..

• Hi. I'm newcomer to this forum.. Feel free to PM me if u need any reading, Likewise u can try Posting your query here.

• Dear Shroooms

Welcome and thanks for your offer! My query is about reviving a relationship,with someone who drifted off a while ago, and is still ambiguous.Is there a possibility of an intimate connection with him?

Btw ,do you use tarot cards?

Thanks!

• Welcome Shrooms, Do you need anything special? A general reading would be nice and may thanks and blessings to you! 🙂

• Hi Shrooms,

Welcome aboard and thank you. I would like a general reading. My dob is 06/01/71.

Blessings,

Luvslife

• This post is deleted!

• thanks for the offer. I'd like to know if there's still hope for us.

• Dear Shrooms,

Welcome my new friend.

Please could you do a general reading for me and tell me what my journey is suppose to be.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• Id like a general or a love reading for mine please. dob may 4 1984

I would appreciate it! Thank you!

• Certainly would love a reading. Thanks you in advance. I would love a reading regarding myself (11/5) and L (1/21)

• Hi Shroooms , I would love a general reading 🙂 Thanks.

• hello Shrooms!

I need answers on the following questions if that is alright with you?

This saturday(4 days ago) I was working(makeup artist, education ends 24th this month) and I saw this really cute guy working in the store that we were borrowing clothes from. So I walked up to him at the end of it all, gave him my number and then walked away. But the thing is that I got a feeling about him, I have never done like that before but I just feelt like I had to. I didn´t say anything else than his name and he said yeah: and then I just gave him my number because he opened the piece of paper, I thought he wanted somehting else because he came out with a piece of paper and pen after I left but that was because he needed the number of the person being responsible for the whole photoshoot.

My questions are:

Will he call me?

is he single?

Did he laugh or throw my number away after I left or does he still have it?

Will a sms or call lead to dating and then a relationship?

Is he interested in me?

When will he call/send a textmessage?

Will I graduate from makeup school as a dimplomed makeup artist?(Like, will I have passed the class?)

His name is Julius, I don´t know his birthdate but mine is 11th of august 1989,

pretty please?

• Good Evening Schroooms 🙂

I have a "weird" question. I have been having weird dreams lately, and I drempt that Three of my young childhood friends; whom I use to babysit, died in an earthquake.

I guess my question would be, will I hear of some sad or shocking news soon?

April 21,1973.

Thanks In Advance.

• hi! im pangga... i would like a reading too please... my dob 11/07/62 and my BF dob (10/12/600

whats the future holds for us...???

thanks i;ll be waiting ..

• To suramya:

Yea im using tarot cards.

1st Card: Six Of Wands ( How do He see you as?)

It seems like he see you as a goal to that he wants to achieve. Perhaps He might have already show some interest in reviving the relationship. i feel that he is making an effort ask you on a date?

2nd Card: Lovers (Root to the first card)

The lovers card shows that in his mind u are a great person to be with and sees a good relationship with you. =]

3rd Card: Nine of wands ( How do you see him as?)

To you look at him as someone who is able to give you the sense of security and perhaps someone who is more like a manly figure.

4th Card : The Moon (Root to the 3rd Card)

Hmm.. You are looking up to him and hoping to revive the relationship with him.

5th Card: The Devil (Current situation that is happen between the relationship

Its seems that u are not quite the usual-self and u won't be doing/ feeling this way when u are thinking straight. And i feel that either one of you are already involve in a relationship with someone else. And you are tempted by something that he did recently and was impressed by it.

6th Card: Ten of Cups (Root / Causes to the current situation)

To you he looks like the prefect guy for you and hopes to have a everlasting relationship with him..

7th Card: Seven Of Pentacles (Outcome)

The Seven of Pentacle show that the relationship you wanted with him is still growing and perhaps getting to know him better will benefit you

For comments please send me a email. @ shroooms89@gmail.com

• Thank you v much Shroooms.You are pretty close on most counts.Thanks again for reading for me.

Love and Light

• Hi Shroooms and very welcome to tarot dot com

I am an oldie reader here. currently im keeping low

my life outside got very busy busy busy lol

Anyhews i´d love a readon from you bearing these areas, work or and education as im unofficial accepted to one come august + i sense strong my next work occupation is not where i live now, love as in what man, Alden or Charlie, relocation as i sense my next occupation is with one of these men. children as in pregnancy, and what all else that shows.

I know that i prolly will not get answers to all questions, bc guides dont always play like that lol. Im appreciative of what u do get. as for time frame whenever u have it n can do it.

regards Shroooms and again welcome to the forums

cwb oldie reader currently on hiatus.

• Hello Shrooms amd welcome.

Can you give me any insight as to when my life will turn around, such as a job for me or my husband and could you tell me anything about it? Can you also tell me if either one of my daughters will find a significant other that they will settle down with and when? Thank You and God Bless!

• Hi Shrooms, good to see you here and welcome. I would love a general reading please, but only if you have the time. You're busy already! Take care and I hope you have a lovely weekend. 😄

• Hi Shrooms,

Thanks for the offer. I would like a general reading please. Sending you lots of LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Hi,

I am Roopashree Sharma ..... DOB-- 23/09/1990

I need a psychic reading for me.

Roop