Hi Hans (^_^)-b It's been a while..

• Hi Hans how are you doing!? ^_^

I remember that I never took the time to thank you for the last reading you performed for me - I've made that move to Phoenix and I enjoy it - I've been watching myself not to make a change just for the sake of making a change - and I have been trying to take things in steps as you advised me to do.

Now I've come to a point where I'm slightly unsure of which route to take, and would love if you could provide some advice for my next move.

My main questions are... Will I be meeting anyone in particular in the future.. If so.. What area of my life will this person effect... Am I on the right path... If not.. Am I on my way to the right path... Should I continue playing the role I play now... Will I ever return... How much longer do I have to wait..

And any advice that you think I would benefit from - Im starting the transition - And Im just a little blurry on the details

I know that was a lot - Im kind of a binge poster lol << Hope all is well with you tho! I remember you told me that this takes a lot out of you.. I really do appreciate you and what you do!

September 1, 1989 2:29pm Oakland, CA

Thank you VERY MUCH ^_^

Kameo..

Ps..

When I look at your icon pic you remind me of my frat brother Zach Galifianakis lol just a random thought - It's Awesome tho! lol

• Thank you Kameo,

I am doing fine, although just now someone here was recommending I should take a vacation. But I prefer to answer you.

which route to take: Do not fear disappointment. Often it seems to you as though everything were conspiring against you. You see yourself checked and hindered in your progress, insulted and dishonoured. However, you must not let yourself be misled; despite this opposition, you must cleave to the man with whom you know you belong. Thus, notwithstanding the bad beginning, the matter will end well.

and would love if you could provide some advice for my next move: do not close your eyes on the greater good, the bigger picture.

My main questions are... Will I be meeting anyone in particular in the future.. No.

Am I on the right path... No.

If not.. Am I on my way to the right path... No.

Should I continue playing the role I play now... No.

Will I ever return... Yes.

How much longer do I have to wait.. As long as you are keeping distance because of your mistrust.

And any advice that you think I would benefit from: weigh your words carefully and be consistent in your behavior. Be as faithful as a good wife. In this situation you must be keenly aware of your influence on others. Maintain a healthy respect for the ripple effect of your words and deeds. To some you serve as a role model. You can either help shape their world or tilt them into chaos. Show temperance and consideration to all.

And Im just a little blurry on the details: When the time is ripe, you will be the instrument of change. Plant the seeds of revolution now, and success is assured.

Say yes totally to you as you are because that is the only way you can transform yourself.

• September 1, 1989 2:29pm Oakland, CA:

During this time until beginning of July 2010 you will need to engage in deep introspection, self-examination and self-criticism. Quite possibly you will feel lonely and depressed. The way in which you handle this influence will have important consequences later for your physical and psychological well-being.

This is a good time for self-searching, so long as you are not judgmental. It doesn't matter whether you are good or bad according to your ideals. The real question is what you are. This influence can help you find out. If you proceed from this point of view, it can be a very constructive time, even though it may be experienced as painful.

During this time you may withdraw from others, have difficulty in relationships - especially with women - experience depression and feel quite inferior to life's demands. The best way to deal with this is not to take it all so seriously. Your perspective is warped, so that small matters seem too important. Do not make final decisions about your emotional life now. Wait until you can see more clearly what you have learned from this time.

If you have recently broken off a relationship it may be best to leave it that way. Do not make a real effort to put it back together until this time is over.

• Wow!

It's crazy - It's like Im never on or even heading towards "the right path"... lol You would think there were some sort of sign hanging below a street light that says "Heading 21miles outside of right path".... Or is it that we are never on the "right path" but are above it??? lol Just thinking outside the box lol As far as change and revolution - I like that A LOT.

As far as the bad times that are coming - I can deal with that - I can't imagine not having a good relationship with women O_o but if it's coming - I will just have to cope with it.

As for a recently broken relationship - no there hasn't been one - but I will be sure to pay attention to everything ^_^

Thank you very much for your insight! I feel you should do whatever it is you want to do vaca no vaca - personally - i like working - but to each their own ^_^

Be Blessed Hans

• Or is it that we are never on the "right path" but are above it??? No.

George Gurdjieff used to call the search "the work." He had

a reason to say so: his reason was that all else that

you are doing is futile, it is just making castles in

sand which will disappear. Do something which will be

eternally yours, which will be forever a part of your

being.

Because of this he called his own style of life, his

teachings, his philosophy, "the work." He said, "Except

this, all else is childish, stupid. People are wasting

time, a time which is immensely valuable in which they

can crystallize themselves, in which they can become

what is hidden in them: the golden splendor."

• Which is why I need this time to reflect on myself to find where my heart and path lay... Hmmm - well I am trying to prepare myself to the journey - but more so - just accept myself as I am. Does it work like this... Through accepting myself truely as a whole as I am - I will transform and be what I want to become? And how will I be an instrument of change? Are we talking Obama "Change" - or Simon Birch "Change" lol & Im also having a slight difficulty grasping "seeds of revolution" - by revolution are you refering to a revolution within myself that will only effect me and those around me - or mass revolution?

As always I greatly appreciate what you do for me and everyone else here.. Where are you from origionally? And how long has it taken you to become so intuitive with all? And besides helping people out with their issues, questions, and problems in all areas of life - what do you do for fun? 🙂 any hobbies or fun facts ^_^

Well - once again - I appreciate you much Hans

Have a Blessed Day!

• Does it work like this... Through accepting myself truely as a whole as I am - I will transform and be what I want to become? Through accepting yourself truly as a whole.

And how will I be an instrument of change? By falling in love, by opening your heart.

Are we talking Obama "Change" - or Simon Birch "Change": Simon Birch "Change"

by revolution are you refering to a revolution within myself that will only effect me and those around me - or mass revolution? to a revolution within yourself that will only effect you and those around you.

Where are you from origionally? Originally? If you mean in this life, then I am from Germany, living in Germany.

And how long has it taken you to become so intuitive with all? It is a lifelong learning process.

And besides helping people out with their issues, questions, and problems in all areas of life - what do you do for fun? Besides that that answering questions is fun for me, I like to see and hear and read all about what is so interesting for me, and last but not least what makes me laugh.

A rock is lying on the road. As long as you do not

understand it will remain an obstacle for you. The day

you understand it will become a ladder for you. The

rock is lying on the road: as long as you did not

understand you shouted, "The rock is in my way. How can

I go ahead?" When you have understood you will climb

over the rock and go ahead, thanking the rock with the

words, "You have blessed me very much, because after

climbing over you I have found myself on a higher

plane. Now I am proceeding along on a higher level. You

were a means and I took you to be a barrier," you will

say. The road is blocked by this boulder. What will

happen? Cross over it and know. In this way, overcome

anger; cross over it and reach forgiveness which is on

a different level.

• Oh no......... Im falling in love again?... Sigh... I thought I was done asking questions lol.... What type of love would it be? For a woman? And Idea? A community? I mean - I don't doubt the fact that I will fall in love ... Im just a little put off to the idea of it at this point in time....

Also... Simon Birch was died for change to occur... Will the change I inflict end the same way? I mean - Im not turned off to the idea of dying - TheCaptain said that I will be able to deal with giving at all costs... I mean - to be quite honest - Ever since i was young enough to understand the concept of death - I have always felt that I would die young for something I believe in...

Although - wow - I really dont want to fall in love anytime soon lol

.... Wow....

But back to you - Germany! That's great! I have a friend in Germany now - she likes it. What are some of the things that interest you? And what are some of the things that make you laugh?

Here's a joke I like ^_^

Four monks were meditating in a monastery. All of a sudden the prayer flag on the roof started flapping.

The younger monk came out of his meditation and said: "Flag is flapping"

A more experienced monk said: "Wind is flapping"

A third monk who had been there for more than 20 years said: "Mind is flapping."

The fourth monk who was the eldest said: "Mouths are flapping!"

hahahaha!! My friend didnt find this one too funny lol

Love & Blessings

• Thank you DJKAMEO,

very funny, indeed, but if one does not know anything about these zen-monks, maybe one cannot understand it. I did know this as zen story before, but only up to the third monk, the fourth monk is new, and it is still even better.

Im falling in love again? No.

What type of love would it be? A type of love for your inner woman, being very down to earth.

For a woman? No.

And Idea? No.

A community? Yes.

Will the change I inflict end the same way? No.

What are some of the things that interest you? Reading books about occultism, paranormal science, religion, tarot, i ching, taoism, philosophy, humor etc.

And what are some of the things that make you laugh? For instance books of douglas adams, osho, kishon; TV Shows: seinfeld, monty python, simpsons, futurama, pete and pete, american dad, family guy; movies: life of brian, is was doc, traffic.

A friend met Mulla Nasrudin for the first time in

five years.

"Tell me, Mulla," said he, "did you marry that girl, or

do you still darn your own socks and do your cooking?"

"Yes," was Mulla Nasrudin's reply.

• Yes he married her and iorns his own clothes and does his own cooking? lol

I would - I dont believe in traditional roles in a union - I believe that two people must work together to achieve a purpose, a goal, and that it can be done using any means the couple agrees upon without establishing solid roles. Wow - a love for my inner woman huh ... wow ... So I'm going to fall in love with my feminine side? Hmmm ... Interesting - I used to believe that I would get married and raise a family - now I'm not so sure.. I feel as though - romantically - there will no longer be any real growth.. I used to experience a slight pain from the thought of this - but now - it's no more. I have come to terms with the idea of being alone - and this no longer upsets me - but there are times when I feel I could assist many women in learning truths about themselves and love by allowing me to love them... Although it would seem, that I am never truly heard... My words of passion are spoken, delivered on wings of sincerity as poetry conjured straight from the heart.. Although it is never heard... I dont know anymore... By opening my heart will I accept the pains of love for what they are and all that they are? And will I ever be able to give my heart freely to another? If so, what steps do I have to take to insure that Im ready for this... If not, is it safe to say that in this lifetime - love and passion just isnt in my future..

lol - Wow .. It seems that everytime I think Im done asking questions - you say something that sparks another! lol wow - I've been counting my blessings lately and they've been multiplying - I enjoy this - it seems as though everything is slowly coming into place ^_^

Also... WOW! We like all the same television shows! "Pete and Pete" is a throwback! I havent seen that show in YEARS! And family guy is probably one of my favorites! lol Another show that I think is pretty funny is Robot Chicken - its just a series of random skits - you should check it out. And there is also the Daily Show & Colbert Report - I enjoy those shows too. I don't do as much reading as i should - but i do enjoy a good bok when i find one. As far as movies - have you ever seen "Memento" "The Usual Suspects" or "Pulp Fiction"? Some of my favorites. And what type of music do you enjoy? I am a DJ so this is something that interest me about people - their taste in music..

Well, as always - it's great talking with you - Thank you very much for you time - i saw this one today! HA!

" Confucius say.. man who smoke pot might choke on handle. "

LMBO!!!

whew..

Love & Blessings

• Thank you DJKAMEO

Yes he married her and iorns his own clothes and does his own cooking? Yes, exactly.

So I'm going to fall in love with my feminine side? No, you may project it outwards upon a woman.

By opening my heart will I accept the pains of love for what they are and all that they are? No.

And will I ever be able to give my heart freely to another? Yes.

If so, what steps do I have to take to insure that Im ready for this: Be aware how your mother dominated you with her materialistic approach so that you are not unconsciously are in search of such a woman again.

Yes, Daily Show I like too.

As far as movies - have you ever seen "Memento" "The Usual Suspects" or "Pulp Fiction"? No, but Pulp Fiction at least I know it is somehow funny.

And what type of music do you enjoy? Mostly instrumental, with rare exceptions: Ennya, Santana, Pink Floyd, Chicago, Monty Pythons. Baroque music I like the most, Bach, Vivaldi, Tomaso Albinoni. Also Meditation music and New Age music, soft jazz, lounge, ambient music.

Modern Jazz Quartett, Music from the world of Osho, Deuter, more about this you can see in lastfm.de/user/hans-wolfgang

Life is a fundamental right, I mean a life of songs and dances, a life of joy and blessings.

My second consideration is for love.

Love should be accepted as one of the most

fundamental human rights, and all societies have

destroyed it. They have destroyed it by creating

marriage. Marriage is a false substitute for love.

• I agree with you on your position of Marraige - There is no need to display and put on a show, making it "legal" and documented that you are truly in love with an individual. It's just like people who pray outloud - God hears all - and the only reason they pray outloud is so they are heard by others.

But yeah - Im sure you would really like memento - it's not a funny movie - But it's really involved and interesting!

• And I am sure you would like the movie Manifesto by Osho.....

A man reached to the emperor of China

and said, "I am the greatest master of the art of

arrows, targets, archery, and I have come to ask you to

declare in the whole empire that if anybody wants to

compete with me, he should come forward; otherwise give

time, and if nobody comes, then declare me the champion

archer of your empire."

The king knew that man. He never missed a target. As

far as human understanding is concerned, he was

perfect. What more can you expect? One hundred percent

success -- success cannot be more than that. The king

said, "I know about you. And I know that there is

nobody who can compete with you."

When he was saying this, the servant of the king, who

had raised him from his childhood... he was not just a

servant but almost a father to him. The emperor's

father had died, and he had given the responsibility to

his servant to take care of the child till he is of

age, and see that no trouble arises and that he

succeeds to the throne. So the emperor respected the

servant as much as perhaps he would have respected his

own father. The servant had done immense service to

him; he had taken care of the whole empire till he was

of age.

The servant said, "Before you say anything to this

man, I would like to interrupt. First listen to me. I

know a man far in the hills who is really the champion.

Compared to him, this man is just a child. He is a

giant!"

The king said, "How do you know he is a giant?"

And the servant said, "He is so perfect in archery

that he has thrown away his arrows, his bow -- and you

know the ancient proverb.... Send this man to that old

man in the hills."

The archer could not believe it. What kind of

perfection is this, when you throw away your arrows and

your bow? But the emperor said, "You will have to go. I

cannot deny anything to the man you have seen. Although

he is my servant, deep down in my heart he is as great

as my father. So you will have to go to that man, and

if he recommends it, you will be declared the

champion."

The man had to go, although feeling a little weird

and awkward: What kind of a stupid thing...? The hills

were great and very steep and it was a long journey,

but he managed. Slowly, slowly he also became

interested -- what kind of perfection...? He reached

finally to a small cave. He met an old man and asked

him, "Are you the famous archer?"

He said, "Archery? I remember, I have heard the word.

It must be fifty years ago."

The archer said, "How old are you?"

The old man said, "I am not capable of saying,

because here there is no calendar, one does not know

how time passes, but maybe one hundred and twenty, or

one hundred and thirty."

The man said, "I am the greatest archer in the empire

and by a stupid servant's advice the emperor has sent

me to you. Unless you give me a certificate, I cannot

be accepted as the champion."

The old man said, "Champion? -- so you have been

learning archery to be a champion? Then you don't love

archery -- it is motivated, it is goal-oriented. You

can never be perfect because you are not directly

related to archery. Archery is only a means; the end is

championhood. But don't be worried. You will have to

pass just a little test, and I will give you the

certificate -- although as long as I am alive, remember

that you are just a so-called champion. But because I

am not a competitor, you can enjoy being the champion.

Just come out with me."

The old man was so old... his back was bent, he had

become hunch-backed. He took the young man, who was in

the prime of his youth, to a cliff. The rock of the

cliff, a small rock, hung high over a valley, thousands

of feet below. And the old man went on that small rock

-- just a little missed step and nobody would be able

to find you, not even your pieces could be gathered. He

went to the very end of the cliff and stood with his

feet on the edge of the cliff, just on his toes. He was

standing there unwavering, as if he was standing on

solid ground, and he said to the young man, "Come."

The young man took the first step and started

trembling. "My god, what kind of test is this? and what

has it to do with archery?" But he has to do it because

the championship is in his hands. After the first step

he fell down on the cliff, holding the cliff and

saying, "Please forgive me, I cannot come that far. And

I cannot stand with half my feet over the edge and just

my toes on the rock. And I can see -- I have never seen

such a deep valley. It must be the very hell! Forgive

me...."

The old man said, "Then what kind of archer are you?

The real archery is not to hit the target; the real

archery is that you should be unwavering. Your

unwavering is the real qualification of being an

archer. Then your target cannot be missed."

The old man came back, helped the young man to stand

up -- he was perspiring, trembling, almost half dead --

and the old man said, "Why are you carrying this bow

and these arrows? A perfect archer throws them away."

The young man said, "Again the same thing! I don't

understand why a perfect archer should throw them

away."

The old man said, "Look!" And he pointed towards the

sky, where seven cranes were flying. The old man simply

looked at those seven cranes, and they all fell on the

ground. He said, "If you are absolutely stable,

absolutely unmovable, you become such a magnet that

your eyes are enough; no arrows are needed. How many

cranes could you have brought to the earth?"

The young man said, "Of course by one arrow, one. And

by that time the others would have gone far away."

The old man said, "You are just a learner. You have

not even found a master who can initiate you. So my

suggestion is, go back, and unless and until you have

forgotten what archery is... I will send my son to

check you and if he can certify you, you can go to the

emperor."

He said, "Strange, I have got into such a mess! With

great effort I have learnt archery -- but certainly I

am not that kind of archer whose eyes become arrows,

whose absolute immobility becomes a magnet." But he

touched the feet of the old man. He was certainly

unique. He knew he was no comparison to him.

He went back. The man had said, "Try to remain

unmoving..." That's a way of meditation: no movement of

thoughts... utter stillness.

After twelve years the old man's son came. He said,

"My father is dead, but he has left this message with

me. I waited for twelve years before I came, because to

be perfect in anything is not easy." And then he

suddenly said, "What is that thing that is hanging on

your wall?" It was his bow.

He said, "I somehow remember, it was something known

to me. But these twelve years, just meditating, just

remaining unmoving... You have to forgive me, I have

forgotten what it is."

The young man said, "That's enough! This is the

certificate the old man has left for you. Now you can

go to the emperor and be the champion."

But he said, "Now who wants to be the champion?" He

tore up the certificate and threw it away.

• THAT WAS AMAZING!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THE WORKS OF OSHO!!!

WOW .... All I can think about is how I want to read more and more and more... Very interesting and enlightening! And I completely understand the message! This has actually been very helpful - and I read it at the PERFECT time. Thank you very much!

I am about to begin my classes this summer - and they are all psychology classes - I'm actually very excited ... I have a plan - a way to change and council the world... Im going to develop it silently and test it when the time is right - I will pray on it..

So - you enjoy the occult - what is your opinion of the secret society known as the Illuminati - its a group that I am frequently seeing in all forms of media - I just wanted to know - since you enjoy reading literature on the occult (and they are frequently placed in the category) what your opinion is!

Also... do you do Chatroulette?

i've done it only once... and after 5mins I never did it again lol

Love & Blessings

• I am glad that you are so open and ready for Osho.

I just wanted to know - since you enjoy reading literature on the occult (and they are frequently placed in the category) what your opinion is! I think they still exist but not that much as many think of, who blame for almost everything the illuminati.

Also... do you do Chatroulette? No.

Everything has energy: fear, anger, jealousy, hate.

You are unaware of the fact that all these things are

wasting your life. Your energy is leaking from so many

holes. This way you are going to become, sooner or

later, bankrupt. In fact, most people become bankrupt

by the age of thirty. After that there is nothing. It

is posthumous life, dragging on somehow towards the

grave.

• Hmm - interesting

Opening my heart and feeling emotions - not knowing that I am limited on my ability to "feel" will render me a stand still in the future?

Hmm ...

In some ways - I refuse to believe that I have no control over the events that take place in my life - even though - I am aware of the forces around me and the effect they have - I am not completely convinced that I am not allowed to map my own destiny

• Opening my heart and feeling emotions - not knowing that I am limited on my ability to "feel" will render me a stand still in the future? No.

A rebel is a fighter, a warrior. But how can you be a

warrior in a cave? With whom are you

going to fight? The rebel remains in the society, but

he is no longer part of the society -- that is his

renunciation and that is his rebelliousness. He is not

stubborn, he is not adamant, he is not an egoist; he

does not just go on fighting blindly.

• But how does one leave a cave if he doesnt know how he got there in the first place - and why would a rebel stay in a society that he is no longer apart of? Wouldn't he just move on to the next town - until he finds a place where he is accepted - or rather - where he accepts the new location?

• But how does one leave a cave if he doesnt know how he got there in the first place: by giving up the balance he has gained in this cave to regain a much greater equilibrium that needs no cave any more. By learning from frustrations, by going deep into frustrations and realizing the fact that each frustration is an outcome of a certain dream. If you don’t want frustrations, drop dreaming. Life is not frustrating, dreaming is frustrating.

and why would a rebel stay in a society that he is no longer apart of? because he follows his energy, not being part of any society. When the society is established and it is

almost impossible to rebel, to go beyond, not to follow

the rules, rebellion becomes very, very difficult

-- because it is freedom; it is anarchy. In fact it is

moving away from society and becoming individual. The

society doesn't like individuals: it likes robots who

just look like individuals but are not individuals. The

society doesn't like authentic being. It likes masks,

pretenders, hypocrites, but not real persons because a

real person is always trouble. A real person is always

a free person. You cannot enforce things on him; you

cannot make a prisoner out of him; you cannot enslave

him. He would like to lose his life, but he would not

like to lose his freedom. Freedom is more valuable to

him than life itself. Freedom is the highest value for

him. That's why in India they have called the highest

value moksha, nirvana; those words mean freedom --

total freedom -- absolute freedom.

Read, what Nietzsche´s Zarathustra said:

MY BROTHER, DO YOU WANT TO GO APART AND BE ALONE?

DO YOU WANT TO SEEK THE WAY TO YOURSELF? PAUSE

JUST A MOMENT AND LISTEN TO ME.

`HE WHO SEEKS MAY EASILY GET LOST HIMSELF. IT IS A

CRIME TO GO APART AND BE ALONE' -- THUS SPEAKS THE

HERD.

THE VOICE OF THE HERD WILL STILL RING WITHIN YOU.

AND WHEN YOU SAY: `WE HAVE NO LONGER THE SAME

CONSCIENCE, YOU AND I', IT WILL BE A LAMENT AND A

GRIEF.

FOR SEE, IT IS STILL THIS SAME CONSCIENCE THAT

CAUSES YOUR GRIEF: AND THE LAST GLIMMER OF THIS

CONSCIENCE STILL GLOWS IN YOUR AFFLICTION.

BUT YOU WANT TO GO THE WAY OF YOUR AFFLICTION,

WHICH IS THE WAY TO YOURSELF? IF SO, SHOW ME YOUR

STRENGTH FOR IT AND YOUR RIGHT TO IT!

ARE YOU A NEW STRENGTH AND A NEW RIGHT? A FIRST

MOTION? A SELF-PROPELLING WHEEL? CAN YOU ALSO

COMPEL STARS TO REVOLVE ABOUT YOU?

ALAS, THERE IS SO MUCH LUSTING FOR EMINENCE! THERE

IS SO MUCH CONVULSION OF THE AMBITIOUS!...

ALAS, THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT IDEAS THAT DO NO

MORE THAN A BELLOWS: THEY INFLATE AND MAKE

EMPTIER.

DO YOU CALL YOURSELF FREE? I WANT TO HEAR YOUR

RULING IDEA, AND NOT THAT YOU HAVE ESCAPED FROM A

YOKE.

ARE YOU SUCH A MAN AS OUGHT TO ESCAPE A YOKE?

THERE ARE MANY WHO THREW OFF THEIR FINAL WORTH

WHEN THEY THREW OFF THEIR BONDAGE.

FREE FROM WHAT? ZARATHUSTRA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT

THAT! BUT YOUR EYE SHOULD CLEARLY TELL ME: FREE

FOR WHAT?

CAN YOU FURNISH YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN GOOD AND

EVIL AND HANG UP YOUR OWN WILL ABOVE YOURSELF AS A

LAW? CAN YOU BE JUDGE OF YOURSELF AND AVENGER OF

YOUR LAW?

IT IS TERRIBLE TO BE ALONE WITH THE JUDGE AND

AVENGER OF ONE'S OWN LAW. IT IS TO BE LIKE A STAR

THROWN FORTH INTO EMPTY SPACE AND INTO THE ICY

BREATH OF SOLITUDE.

TODAY YOU STILL SUFFER FROM THE MANY, O MAN SET

APART: TODAY YOU STILL HAVE YOUR COURAGE WHOLE AND

YOUR HOPES.

BUT ONE DAY SOLITUDE WILL MAKE YOU WEARY, ONE DAY

YOUR PRIDE WILL BEND AND YOUR COURAGE BREAK. ONE

DAY YOU WILL CRY: `I AM ALONE!'

ONE DAY YOU WILL NO LONGER SEE WHAT IS EXALTED IN

YOU; AND WHAT IS BASE IN YOU, YOU WILL SEE ALL TOO

CLOSELY; YOUR SUBLIMITY ITSELF WILL MAKE YOU

AFRAID, AS IF IT WERE A PHANTOM. ONE DAY YOU WILL

CRY: `EVERYTHING IS FALSE!'

THERE ARE EMOTIONS THAT SEEK TO KILL THE SOLITARY;

IF THEY DO NOT SUCCEED, WELL, THEY MUST DIE

THEMSELVES! BUT ARE YOU CAPABLE OF BEING A

MURDERER?...

YOU COMPEL MANY TO CHANGE THEIR OPINION ABOUT YOU;

THEY HOLD THAT VERY MUCH AGAINST YOU. YOU

APPROACHED THEM AND YET WENT ON PAST THEM: THAT

THEY WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

YOU GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THEM: BUT THE HIGHER YOU

CLIMB, THE SMALLER YOU APPEAR TO THE EYE OF ENVY.

AND HE WHO FLIES IS HATED MOST OF ALL....

AND BE ON YOUR GUARD AGAINST THE GOOD AND JUST!

THEY WOULD LIKE TO CRUCIFY THOSE WHO DEVISE THEIR

OWN VIRTUE -- THEY HATE THE SOLITARY.

BE ON YOUR GUARD, TOO, AGAINST HOLY SIMPLICITY!

EVERYTHING WHICH IS NOT SIMPLE IS UNHOLY TO IT:

AND IT, TOO, LIKES TO PLAY WITH FIRE -- IN THIS

CASE, THE FIRE OF THE STAKE.

AND BE ON YOUR GUARD, TOO, AGAINST THE ASSAULTS

YOUR LOVE MAKES UPON YOU! THE SOLITARY EXTENDS HIS

HAND TOO QUICKLY TO ANYONE HE MEETS.

TO MANY MEN, YOU OUGHT NOT TO GIVE YOUR HAND, BUT

ONLY YOUR PAW: AND I SHOULD LIKE IT IF YOUR PAW

HAD CLAWS, TOO....

YOU MUST BE READY TO BURN YOURSELF IN YOUR OWN

FLAME: HOW COULD YOU BECOME NEW, IF YOU HAD NOT

FIRST BECOME ASHES?...

GO APART AND BE ALONE WITH MY TEARS, MY BROTHER. I

LOVE HIM WHO WANTS TO CREATE BEYOND HIMSELF, AND

THUS PERISHES.

... THUS SPAKE ZARATHUSTRA.

Wouldn't he just move on to the next town - until he finds a place where he is accepted - or rather - where he accepts the new location? No.

Please leave the world to itself. You can do only one thing, and that is, you can achieve inner silence, inner bliss, inner light. If you achieve this, you have helped the world very much. Just by changing one ignorant spot into an enlightened flame, just by changing one person from darkness into light, you have changed a part of the world. And this changed part will have its own chain reactions. Lao Tzu is not dead. Osho is not dead. They cannot be dead because there is a chain reaction – from one lamp, from one flame, another flame takes over. And a successor is created, and they go on living.

• Wow - I had to take some time to really allow this to set in... Funny - I find a lot of what was discussed in my own life... But then again... This was probably the intent lol.

Life is a Blessing

Love & Blessings

Kameo