Love Reading

• Dear Kushikamikiba, Would you please give me a reading. My husband and I have been married a long time almost 2yrs ago out the the blue he left me, through out this time, I'v heard he loves me, and then wants a divorce. Hes all over the place with his heart and emotions. This whole time we have spent time together. I know hes confussed . Now hes saying its over for good and he wants a divorce.He'll tells me these things, then we spend time together. This time I have pulled away. No phone calls or texting. I would like to know what has happened to him. One says its midlife, aother says a break down? I know 100 % this man is my soul mate. For I'v seen him in my past lifes. Is he going to get his stuff together? And will we get back together? I keep seeing him in my dreams crying and telling me how sorry he is.I feel in time we will get back together? Thank-you for this reading. Cathi

• Hello Mariplatnum

I'd love to do a reading for you, may I ask what?

• Coffeegem

Does this reading have anything to do with the previous one? or is it a totally new situation

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Cathi56

I can tell youre heartbroken and i feel for you. I believe what some of your friends are saying about mid life is true, he seems to be very indecisive and all over the place, He lacks control over his emotions and also the direction with which to bring ass aspects of himself together. I feel that in the days ahead, not only will both of you be affected as you are, but it may spread to family and even the workplace. Do you have children? I said days earlier because i feel that change is coming fast, and its not a very pretty change now. However in the future i do see some hope, i do see him moving out of his stubborn uncontrollable state and moving forward in life again and i feel that he may come back.

• Hi Cathi56

I can tell youre heartbroken and i feel for you. I believe what some of your friends are saying about mid life is true, he seems to be very indecisive and all over the place, He lacks control over his emotions and also the direction with which to bring aspects of himself together. I feel that in the days ahead, not only will both of you be affected as you are, but it may spread to family and even the workplace. Do you have children? I said days earlier because i feel that change is coming fast, and its not a very pretty change now. However in the future i do see some hope, i do see him moving out of his stubborn uncontrollable state and moving forward in life again and i feel that he may come back.

• Hi KushikamiKiba

Sorry I should have been more specific. I haven’t been in a “relationship” for quite a while (like almost a decade ago). I’ve dated on and off but I seem to be meeting so many "mr. not so right". Is it possible to have met Mr.Right and not know it so lost the opportunity? Am I meant to be Single for always? Or will I be meeting Mr. Right soon or ever? Pls shed some insight on my not so hot lovelife 😉 Thank you in advance.

Blessings to you,

Mariplatnum

• hello kushikamikiba

can you do a love reading for me i'm not seeing anyone now and my DOB is 5-23-71 any info would be greatly appreciated

• Ok well here it is.

You've been dating on and off. You dont know as to who is mr right, possibly because the way you see it, the balance isnt really there for you guys, this results in something of a stressful situation and because of all these failures you are losing sight of that future you always wanted with a man and also i feel as though you are on the verge of giving up on this chance. I would say dont give up, there's still more space to grow, he has yet to appear in your life and he'll be there when you are in your worst, he will save you from your darkest hour and he will bring back that strength and fire in your life. Dont go looking for trouble though. Just live life normally and he'll show up. Knight in shining armor style

• hello Kushikamikiba,

Was wondering if you would do one for me on my ex and I..We separated about 6 months ago..not of my choice cause he said that he was confused and didn't know what he wanted.. Since the break up he has started seeing someone and now from my understanding are engaged..I still love him very much and do miss him.. I haven't talked to him in a while but was wondering if you could do a reading on him and I. We were together for over a year and just don't understand how this could be happening with him so soon after we split..It is a woman from his past that interfered with our relationship and now they are together..He said that he loved me and could have been happy with me the rest of his life.. Just trying to figure it out still after all this time. Will there ever come a time that he will realize what we had and come back into my life? I love him but also feel that this woman is just going to do him wrong and is just after what she can get from him..maybe wrong but this is what my gut is telling me.. my dob is 10 22 69 his 11 02 71 and if you need hers it is 5 31 75....Thank you. Have had other readings but would like to know if things have changed or what you see. thanks again...

• Soulconfusion i'd be delighted to give you a reading. But i might need a bit more information as to what you want to know. Something as broad as what you can give will simply lead up to a very confusing reading and you'll end up with even more questions

• kushikamikiba ok well i haven't been dating or seeing anyone and just wanted to know if you see any relationship coming my way and also maybe just check into someone for me DOB 4-29-79 just friends who i had a misunderstanding with and does he play a part in my life i hope this is enough info thanks in advance

• libralady

Well first i can give you the obvious first, you are in fact heartbroken and you do in fact dont know what to do and so i feel that because of him you cannot move on, you've locked yourself away from love believing he will come back. I dont suppose that could happen though, He seems to be very happy with her, she seems to have had a big part in his life in a way she helped him with something that overtime, grew on him and so he developed feelings for this woman. No matter how i look at it i feel as though waiting will only cause you more grief and i believe its time you looked elsewhere.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I wish you the best

• Hello KushikamiKiba,

I am wondering if this relationship is worth keeping or should I let it go for good.

My DOB 07/29/1966 His is 05/14/1982

Thanks!

• Tsinoy first of all i found your username intriguing, dont mind me asking. Where are you from?

And as for your reading The way I see it, You're both in some trouble with this relationship, both of you feel a heartbreak coming. One party seems to be lost, doesnt know what to do wheres the other one sees no future in the relationship but is in a way hoping that things may come around. With what you have now, i don't think this relationship can be saved. I would say it's about time you end it.

• Hi KushikamiKiba,

I would like to ask for a reading reguarding my relationship with Giover. My name is Marlene. His DOB is 12/12/1956 and mine is 06/27/1958. What I would like to know is what the cards show as a possible outcome of this relationship as far as marriage goes.

Thank You for your time and using your gift.

• Hi Marlene

Am I right to say you've known him for quite some time even before you and Giover got together? I feel as though he may have helped you in times of struggle and thats what got the spark going between you. I take it one or both of you are worried about the marriage, possibly along the lines of finances and your own family. However i feel as though there is nothing to fear with regards to this marriage and by deciding to go for it, I see things will be quickly set into motion. Sad to say however the outcome card is High Priestess, one of mystery, it shows the unknown and unlimited possibilities, what may happen to the two of you should you decide to marry. And i believe knowing this you may feel the need to tread carefully. Fear not though, despite the multitude of scenarios there is still the chance(pretty big) that you may find yourself with him for the rest of your life

Hope it helps

• hello kushikamikiba i guessing you didn't see my other posting or maybe there is a reason you can't read for me ?:(

• whoops sorry i missed it. Dont ever think i wont do a reading for anyone, sometimes there's just so many posts i cant keep track. I'll do your reading right now

• Ok then as promised here's soulconfusion's reading

You seem like you're in a state of sorrow, You long for that companionship a relationship can give. If i'm right i'd say youre looking for a spouse now, You've had enough flings and semi-working relationships and you'r'e looking for one that will stay and you seem to be putting much effort into finding the One. However a feel as though progress has been put into a standstill by some causes, not that you no longer want to look, but i feel like your attention is towards something else at the moment. Possibly something you've been working on is at risk and you are defending it? With regards to the relationship you want, i feel that you'll get your chance soon.

Now for your friend, ok so you had a misunderstanding but it seems both sides are unable to resolve this conflict, I suppose i should tell you to take the first step as i doubt your friend will begin the process of healing.

Hope it helps. sorry for the delay