Love Reading

• Dear KushikamiKiba, I would very much appreciate a love reading too. Things are all over the place regarding my partner who has gone off again. Do you see us being able to resolve these problems or should I just move on> Thanks in advance for your time. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry people, your readings will be a tad bit late as i am currently learning The Crow's Magick Tarot, I sort of sealed away some of my beginner decks

• This post is deleted!

• Dear KushikamiKiba

Please give me a reading about the possibilities. I have met a new man and, having spent two hours talking on the phone, find that we seem to be very much on the same page in life. Please let me know what you see regarding a future together. My DOB is 12/12/53 and his is 2/13/47. Thank you.

• Thanks for the update and hope it goes well with your new deck 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• may i have a reading plz?

• Due to the sheer quantity of requests i'll resort to my old deck for the time being.

Dmick

With the nature of your daughter's situation, they've both been cornered here and it seems they can no longer pull it off. There will be major arguments in the future and it i believe emphasizes on certain material goods. With her emotional strain she might not end up secure without her soon to be ex husband and i believe the burden will spread to the rest of the family. In other words you will need a clear headed person in this time in your life

• Style

It looks to me that he did in fact want to go further in life with you but the thing is something stopped that movement, it could be what you said that you didnt give him any indication that you wanted the same thing. This frustrated him and is now moving on his own to his future. problem is its not going to work out well for him, i feel that any such flirting or fooling around with others is his way of getting your attention. Likewise try making any approach too obvious or too subtle will simply get the wrong response, he looks to me like a pretty blank person

• ittlebit

I would say yes this is a big issue and the big issues within your marriage have only just started coming, Try to see eye to eye on things and if you cant, try working on a compromise or have someone outside your marriage give a say in whatever problems you face.

• Niki

It looks to me that you dont really need a reading since you both feel so strongly about each other. Are you sure you want one?

• Danceforever

Overall you guys are in a bit of trouble, you have lost sight of what really matters and what you both really want in this relationship. Picking up where you left off will do no good here and i feel the need to move on shows itself very strongly. Your love life needs to start fresh, the past should be left to just die and get back to square one. I cant say for certain if it means he'll also need to be abandoned but you should focus more on what YOU want here

• Thurmanlady

With regards to this person, Looks like you've both been through a lot of Sh*t in the past and thats how you both "click" in a way you take comfort from each other and you both feel that you will have a very close bond. He however might not be thinking of anything beyond friends. Despite my hunch that you might get too emotionally close. I would recommend that you try and keep things casual between the two of you.

• Dear KushikamiKiba,

I would like to request a reading on my current relationship. I dated this man several years ago and after my recent divorce, we have reconnected but I'm not sure whether he is serious about our relationship now. My DOB is 8/13/56 and his is 2/15/57. Thank you!

LeoLady

• This post is deleted!

• Hello KushikamiKiba

My girlfriend and I have had a rough beginning and I would like to know what you see for us. Will we be able to get past the rough stuff and have a meaningful relationship? My DOB is 12/5/69 and hers is 12/15/59. Thanks.

• Dear KushikamiKiba, thanks very much for the reading. What you say makes sense to me. Your time is much appreciated. 🙂

• dear kushikamikiba i would to know if i should go back to my husband or is my boyfriend the one for me? bf 11-21-72 husband 5-30-83 mine 4-18-79 . thank u

• Leolady

There might be some confusion with the way he will act these next few months. You two will in fact get closer but any development with him will be very slow if any at all. He has no emotional attachment to you and his goals might be more inclined towards his own personal development