Missing Blanket

• Since my beloved passed I can not find her blanket!! I've looked all over for it and I know I didn't leave it anywhere.

Help!!

Silverraven

• Look somewhere on the floor.

There is an old saying: "When the lover is ready,

the blanket appears."

• Hans I think you need a vacation!

• I did not lose my blanket!

This story is about you:

Irving Levinsky was walking around New York City

thinking how crowded and impossible city life was

becoming. When he saw a man lying in the gutter Irving

walked over and said to him, "Are you sick, can I help

you?"

"No, it is okay," said the man. "I have found a

parking space so I have sent my wife out to buy a car."

• HI!

My beloved pet was put down on Oct. 28, 2009. I had 2 blankets for her one of which she was euthanized in, the other I kept. Since January of 2010 it's been missing!

I know where I always kept it. I turned the beds upside down...no blanket. However, when I was in my kitchen (happened 2x) there was a horrible odor of underarm sweat. You know what that can smell like...don't know where that came from. Hasn't happed for a while.

Since Liza passed I now have her ashes on my livingroom table. Lots of things happened...nothing like open and closing doors, but just b4 Christmas I saw this beautiful jelly like oval shap golden globe..more golden in the center come down from the ceiling in my liivng room and floated over to her ashes. I think it was Liza's Angel comming to take her to her new home.

I heard Liza a few times and saw part of her body a few times as well.

I now have another rescue by the name of Shadow who has become another love of my life.

At one time around 4 or 4:30 AM after Liza passed about..10 days later...the blender went on by itself! Weird, huh? Made a sound I had to get up to see what it was. Some people say it was an energy shortage since I haven't been home for about 2 weeks that's why the blender went off by itself.

Thanks Love.

Silverraven

• Yes, Silverraven, these are experiences, which many people have experienced. When one has loved one´s pet very much and the pet also had a very strong attraction to you, it will linger around you even after it has left its body. Your love is like a bonding, which keeps the pet near to you.

But the time will come when it has to go in its next incarnation, and love should not be a binding, love should give free, love means freedom, so let go of your inner clingings to this pet, and it will go on its path, maybe in some other time and life your love will let you meet it again. Maybe your keeping the ashes of your pet works like a focus for the energy body of your pet. When you will

give free the ashes of your pet, probably these manifestations of its energy will fade away.

Kahlil Gibran wrote this about love:

LOVE GIVES NAUGHT BUT ITSELF AND TAKES NAUGHT BUT

FROM ITSELF.

LOVE POSSESSES NOT NOR WOULD IT BE POSSESSED;

FOR LOVE IS SUFFICIENT UNTO LOVE.

WHEN YOU LOVE YOU SHOULD NOT SAY, "GOD IS IN MY

HEART," BUT RATHER, "I AM IN THE HEART OF GOD."

AND THINK NOT YOU CAN DIRECT THE COURSE OF LOVE,

FOR LOVE, IF IT FINDS YOU WORTHY, DIRECTS YOUR

COURSE.

LOVE HAS NO OTHER DESIRE BUT TO FULFILL ITSELF.

BUT IF YOU LOVE AND MUST NEEDS HAVE DESIRES, LET

THESE BE YOUR DESIRES:

TO MELT AND BE LIKE A RUNNING BROOK THAT SINGS ITS

MELODY TO THE NIGHT.

TO KNOW THE PAIN OF TOO MUCH TENDERNESS.

TO BE WOUNDED BY YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OF LOVE;

AND TO BLEED WILLINGLY AND JOYFULLY.

TO WAKE AT DAWN WITH A WINGED HEART AND GIVE

THANKS FOR ANOTHER DAY OF LOVING;

TO REST AT THE NOON HOUR AND MEDITATE LOVE'S

ECSTASY;

TO RETURN HOME AT EVENTIDE WITH GRATITUDE;

AND THEN TO SLEEP WITH A PRAYER FOR THE BELOVED IN

YOUR HEART AND A SONG OF PRAISE UPON YOUR LIPS.

• Hans,

ALmost sounds as if it were comming from you..luv ya

• So, what should I do with Liza's ashes? I won't throw them away! She's on my living room table facing the from of the entrance.

I don't feel as though she's here anymore since I got Shadow...another rescue. Although the first week I got Shadow I did hear her whimper...it was so loud even Shadow looked up while she was playing with her toy.

Bless Be,

Thnks for your insight

Silverraven

• Silverraven

you make me smile! I love a sharp tongue! Your blanket did not disapear by paranormal means but human intervention of the manly kind. Someone intervined with a good ridance. Not maliciouse as much as thinking you need it and get too attached. They thought they were helping you move on already. Your entrance to your house has a real energy and you should place the ashes away from that area as it invites the wrong energy. The area around your entrance should invite all you desire and celebrate. It should reflect protection and if you like invite wealth by putting your change jug near the door. The ashes can go to your pets favorite spot or out in the garden. Do not make death a center piece on your "living room table". The blender went off during a time you were stuck--needed to get out of your head--out of the house. You get reminders from the spirits who guide you not to dwell on isolating thoughts or a sense of loss. You get into moods of contradiction--feeling resstless yet feeling stuck like you can't move--this energy builup often manifests around you and things happen. It is saying--get moving already--you are stuck and over think things--sometimes you just have to take the first step and get going and see were it takes you. Blessings

• Thank you Silverraven,

So, what should I do with Liza's ashes? You are feeling under pressure now. First relax, then give Liza free, and then just feel, what would Liza would want you should do with her ashes.

Insight is

absolute silence. A whisper is too loud, and a gentle

breeze is far below.

In our ordinary experiences nothing exists that can

be compared to the flowering of your insight. Those who

have come to the insight have suddenly become utterly

silent because they cannot find how to say it, what to

say about it, whom to say it to. Who is going to

understand?

• I guess your right! I now have another rescue who has gotten into my heart. She's not Liza...but, I'm inlove with her.

She's a pistol. Still haven't found the blanket!

I'm moving to Florida in August with Shadow. I suppose the right thing to do is to take her ashes and scatter them in the field I use to take her to. She loved to run free there.

Good idea, huh?

Blessed Be,

Silverraven

• Thanks Hans for your reply. I'm moving in August and will take Shadow with me. I suppose the best thing I can for Liza is take her ashes and scatter them in the field where she use to run freely. She loved it there. That was my intention from the beginning...I don't know why I changed my mind.

I'll bury her box along the leaves, etc.

Think that's ok? I was gonna take her ashes to Florida....

BLessed Be!

Silverraven

• Yes Silverraven, that's ok! Almost always the first intention is the best intention.

You made me think about those pets like Liza. I think such beings living so close with human beings which they love and are being loved, they can be in a dilemma after their death. They no more animals and not yet human beings, but no more directed by the animal kingdom. But for many animals such situations will be the needed experience to cross the line and evolve into being reborn as human beings.

Love.

Search -- and the ego is always somewhere behind.

Search -- and in every act the ego is the

motivation.

But if one can find it so

and can realize it

so one goes beyond it

because the very realization is the going beyond.

Brother, said Mulla Nasrudin to a neighbour,

I am collecting to pay the debt of a poor man

who cannot meet his obligations.

Very laudable, said the other, and gave him a

coin.

Who is this person?

Me, said Nasrudin as he hurried away.

A few weeks later he was at the door again.

I suppose you are calling about a debt,

said the non cynical neighbour.

I am.

I suppose someone can't pay a debt and you want a

contribution?

That is so.

I suppose it is you who owes the money?

Not this time.

Well, I am glad to hear it.

Take this contribution.

Nasrudin pocketed the money.

Just one thing Mulla --

what prompts your humanitarian sentiments in this

particular case?

Ah, you see...I am the creditor!

• Thanks, Hans

• No one came into my home to take Liza's blanket...so, you're wrong there. No one comes into my home...only me!

GOt another suggestion?

Thanks anyway,

Silverraven

• BLMOON! You're right on one account. I was stuck for a while. I dreaded the thought of not being able to be with Liza...

I now have another rescue, Shadow! Have her for 14 weeks and she's in my heart.

She's not Liza, but then again, I don't expect her to be.

Reading you answer, I must I learned from it..Just as I have from my friend HANS.

Now, the question: SHould I take the ashes to FLorida, or take them to the field Liza use to run in? She loved it there.

Blessed BE

SILVERRAVEN

• I think you will make the right decision about the ashes. I can see her running in her favorite field but either way her ashes mean nothing to her--it's the feeling in your heart that surrounds her so it's whatever makes you feel happiest about her is the answer and is yours to decide. Taking them with and putting them in a new garden would be fine as well. I like the field idea. You will love many dogs your lifetime and you can't keep all their ashes forever. I am a dog friend as well--have three. I also have the ashes of one who passed now twenty years! I was not attached to needing her ashes but we cremated her because at the time she was my son's dog and he had her most his young life and was not ready to let go. Of course he grew up and moved on and guess what? Now I still have these ashes and I can tell you they become less and less a shrine because new dogs come and life is for the living so now I too wonder if they should be scattered in the garden as they no longer are an attachment for my son who is a grown man now. To tell you the truth I forgot I still had them! No disrespect for the dog as I did love her deeply and in fact she had gotten so old and we hung on too long and later I swore I would never hang on that long ever again and should have put her down earlier but we were in denial. As for the nobody ever being in your house but you--sorry but you'd be surprised! I don't need to be right and my apology if I do prove wrong. But it doesn't matter--you do not need the blanket and congratulations on the move---you need this change of scene. Blessings.

• Silverraven,

you pray to the universe and then you find from

everywhere rivulets of love flowing towards you. You

become fulfilled. The universe has much to give to you,

but for that you have to be open. And the opening is

possible only if you love: then you become open,

otherwise you remain closed. And even the universe is

helpless against your closedness.

• You're right Hans!

I'm gonna scatter her ashes in the field that she loved so much. Then on to Florida.

Of course I'm taking Shadow..lol

BLessed Be!

Silverraven

• In the story of God’s creation, there is no editor, no typist. He just created it in six days, and was so finished that nothing has been heard of him since then. What happened to him? Some think he has also gone to Florida, where every retired person goes. Some think he is enjoying himself at Miami Beach…but this is all guesswork.