Life path 11 question

• Hello! This is my first time posting here. I have skimmed a couple topics and there are some interesting things. I have also searched the internet and have not found answers to questions that I have. Hopefully someone here may know something that may help.

I am a life path 11 soul urge 22. As I am sure that most 11 feel as well, I have an unquenchable desire to figure out how to live to my life path's full potential. I have been told many times that I have a unique energy and have all of these abilities to help humanity and such-(in an every day sort of way) but I stand back and scratch my head in confusion because I don't even know how to begin to access what ever it is that I need to. I feel that I am living part of my life path with this strong desire for knowledge and understanding of spiritual aspects. And really, this has all only surfaced recently. I have tried meditating and the likes. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do next? Or if there is a better meditation to awaken or literature suggestions? Any feedback is helpful. Anyone have an experience themselves? Thank you very much.

• You have a potential to be a source and inspiration for people. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you are often misunderstood early. Which makes you shy and withdrawn. You have more potential than you know.

You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your control. This gives you both power, and sometimes emotional turmoil.

You are a channel for the information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding and insight come to you without you having to go through rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, that attunes you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow.

All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets and leading figures in history have had 11 prominent in their chart.

Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self-criticism. You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out. Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien and out of place.

You are blessed with a message or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11's seem to develop slowly, but simply have to accomplish in their evolution than an average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along the path.

You may be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when only a bungalow is required.

You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and a lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence, and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential. You have strong ambition and desire to achieve something great. However lack of confidence in your ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration. You sense the enormous potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential.

On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is inordinately vulnerable to stress, because of your acute sensitivity. Depression is the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved.

Seek out peaceful harmonious environments, as well relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore balance and peace.

As an 11 Life Path you are a highly charged version of the 2, and possess similar characteristics and talents. You can be extremely tactful and diplomatic. You are also patient and co-operative. You work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating a harmony among diverse opinions.

You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm. You have healing capabilities, especially in the fields of massage, acupuncture, counseling and physical therapy. You suit all 2 vocations.

Like 2, you are a sensitive and passionate lover, your perceptiveness make you aware of your partners needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can react with devastating power, using personal criticisms vindictively.

You are a fine companion and you possess a good sense of humor. When you have found your niche in life, and have realized your true potential, your rewards will more than compensate for your trials in earlier life.

• btw, I found this from a site.

would be glad to show anyone else thiers

since the information for my life path

seems ti be very accurate.

blessings.& much love

• Thank you, Addictdtoriches. Some great info here. Really hits close to home. I definitely find myself in the "frustrated" zone that it talks about. Insanely enough, I feel that there is much more that I need to find out-but as I wait and seem to be slow at coming to enlightenment here-I can't help but feel a little crazy and wonder what the heck all of this nervous energy is about. Looks like the key is confidence. So-I am going to try to figure that one out and see what happens. Thank you again.

• Hi people..i am a life path 11 as well!! was looking for more info online and ended up here!

Would be really great to know more about you...:-)

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Wun! Hi Watergirl18 I don't know if I am posting this too far apart or not, hopefully you will see it. Can you explain "coming to my own"? I have a coworker that is an 11 as well. He is in his 40 and seems to be able to tap into the 11 traits a little better than I have. I am very curious. In one report that I received it says that LP 11s need to be patient and that their traits develop slowly but usually show up between 35 and 40. You found this to be true. Any insight you can give us looking back? What do you mean by personal development? Thx!

• Hello fellow 11 Life Pathers !! I'm so glad I've found you.

I'm glad I've found you because in reading your posts, it's like reading my own thoughts. Wow.

Zagamiss - I think the term "personal development" means (for an 11 LP) that we have to work on ourselves and get our thoughts in order. I take the term "coming into our own" as being when we finally "get it" - which I am still working on.

I've always known that I was a "late bloomer" and now I know why I've always been that way. It's normal for us. I'm 45 yrs old now and am on the cusp of doing what I'm meant to be doing - but like you, I haven't quite figured it all out yet. I'm not worried - I know it will happen and I feel closer that I ever have before. I'm just going to keep going with my gut instinct and depend on that.

Personally, my dream would be to be financially independent enough that I could volunteer for charities full-time, and I've even had thoughts of starting up a new one (Adopt a Veteran), but I don't have the time right now. One day, one day.

Your friend, at 40, being able to tap into his 11 traits is great - however, the age rate is actually from about 35 to 45. I don't know how old you are, but I'd say you're already on the right path and you sound pretty self-aware, so I think your time is coming.

Do any other Life Path 11's feel like they were/are late bloomers? Have you figured it out yet? any advice for the rest of us, who haven't?

Thanks everybody!!

• Hi

I'm a 42yo LP 11 and I do still feel like I'm just starting out. I've zigzagged my way through life, going along one path and changing my mind and going in a completely different direction. I've tried and failed at a number of things. I don't regret any of them though and they have all contributed to making me the person I am today.

I think I've got to the end of my zigzagging phase now. There is still lots I want to change about my life but I'm willing to do it slowly a bit at a time. I've found work I love and am appreciated for teaching tai chi and the Enneagram. It's all still quite new and needs a lot more work, but I think I have finally found my niche.

DonkeyPoofed, I love your idea of setting up a charity - I hope you get to do it.

• Hi szelkie. I thank you for hope about my charity aspirations, I sincerely hope I get to do so, too. Your well wishes have been taken into my heart, thank you.

As for your comment about Enneagram - um, what is that? I'm so curious now.

I like the idea that an 11'er is teaching tai chi - that sounds perfect !! I should try it.

• Hi DonkeyPoofed

Everyone should do tai chi - it does you good on all sorts of levels. 🙂

The Enneagram is a way of personal development using personality types. It's all about understanding yourself better and why you do things on a deep level.

You can find out more about it here:

And this is my webpage where I explore connections between the Enneagram and angels, the Tree of Life, chakras and Chinese medicine amongst other things.

• Hello fellow 11 LP!!

I'm 39 yo and have done my reiki studies and have much of an interest into the spiritual realm but am being told after a reiki treatment that I have much wisdom "within" me and that spirit is trying to tell me to trust myself. Again, with the 11LP we tend to be too critical on ourselves and therefore very hard to trust ones instincts.

It has been a very interesting read following the posts and finding out there are others that are as frustrated as myself.

• 33 year old 11LP here. I feel as if I am just starting out on my "journey". I don't actually expect anything to really kick off until I am 34. Which falls slightly outside of the 35-45 age range, but the subjects I am interested in pursuing (counselling and psychology), necessitates almost a ten year process, if not more 🙂

I can totally empathise with the whole frustration, multiple jobs, lack of faith in one's instincts, and being overly-critical!

By the way, that piece of text addictdtoriches shared with us is also available in tarot.com's Numerology Personality Profile. I paid for mine the other day, well worth the $15

• Oh Gosh. I am a 22 soul urge ..2 life path and my life has been bloody chaos from start to now and i am 35 in july the 8th.. so ok ... I know about all the stuff i am supposed to do and understand through experience of many horrible lessons learned.... but how do i turn it round? how do i control it.. how can i make it a posotive and find my way out of this 500 mph life i lead cos i am tired now.. just a bit of success and for thing to go right would be nice... Im not upset its cool cos i bounce back real easy and get out of the messes unscathed and stonger that i have learnt but gosh how many more times will i learn.... and always the hard way... any ideas guys just want some guidance and help so i can help myself.

• Hi kara. I just wanted to tell you about a quote from Oprah about Life that I think is so true:

"Lessons keep repeating themselves until they are Learned".

I also like the other saying: "There's the Easy way, and then there's the Hard way; you choose which way".

Just recently I've been trying to go-with-the-flow of life, rather than wasting my energy in swimming upstream. I know it's true in regards to pain, it hurts a whole lot less if you just go with it, rather than fight it - so I'm hopeful this will also apply to life.

I also wanted to commend you on your positive attitude. It's awesome that you're learning from your mistakes. I wish everyone was that way.

I'm also with you in the self-critical thing (as I believe a few other 11'ers in this thread have stated, too), but I ALWAYS listen to my Gut Instincts, and they have NEVER failed me. It is when I have gone against them that mistakes have been made. Gut Instinct is a like a little guardian Angel sitting on your shoulder, telling you things. If you always just go with it, you'll always be fine.

Keep us updated when things turn around for you, kara. Good Luck !

• This post is deleted!

• Your lifepath is just one part of who you are, one cannot base their whole entire identity on one number.

There are many numbers that shape the person.

Your lifepath is what you came to earth with, it reveals your authentic nature, your talents, and the lessons you must learn.

Your destiny number is who you must become, the path you must walk.

Create A Great Day!

Markie

• Aquarium,

Normally the 3 lifepath is much more social, the comedian, the life of the party.

The 7 lifepath is intellectual, the educator, quiet, and observant.

It is hard to say what is in store for the couple, as we go through life cycles, transits, etc.. Each of them will also have their own challenges.

Another thing that will determine the energy of the marriage is the day that they choose to wed.

Many factors to consider when asking about the future of a couple, keep in mind "free will" plays a huge part as well.

Create A Great Day!

Markie

• Yeah I'm only 23 and have a host of master numbers in my numerological make up (including 11/2 as a life path). I'm glad to hear that older master number recipients eventually find their way.

I Really would like to stop feeling my potential so much I think it kinda messes with just living in the moment. the more immature part of me just wants get there so I can stop guessing and second guessing and finally arrive.

But it's not a destination it's only a clearer path on the journey. My numbers have afforded me a lot of gifts and made my life richer but they are a burden also in that I haven't bridged the gap between what I know in my self and what I can show others.

• This post is deleted!