Seeking Advice & Readings???.

• Hello and Good Day My Friends!

When you are seeking a reading, advice, psychic vision, wisdom...take a moment and ask yourself, and I mean really and honestly ask yourself "Am I prepared, is my heart and soul open to the message whatever it may be???? Do I really want to know the answer even if it's not the answer I hope for??? Do I have the patience to wait my turn???" If you are desperate for answers but your heart and mind are not open to accept the truth that lies in the message, it can, in my opinion, lead you to feel more desperate, lost, alone, depressed and/or to lash out and express anger toward the reader/messenger.

I have the highest respect for the gifted souls that freely give of their time here and those that have opened their hearts to share their stories and lend advice, love and support to others. But, in human nature, there are also those who will selfishly take advantage, manipulate, be demanding of the reader, lash out in anger when the message is not what they wanted to hear or when their request was not answered as quickly as desired. Sometimes the reader is guided (I am not a reader so again this is my feeling and opinion) to a specific request even if that means skipping over you or several other requestees because the spirits have a urgent message for someone that needs to be delivered and sometimes it is because the spirits may not feel you are ready to hear what they have to say or maybe the reader just isn't the messenger the spirits have choosen to speak to you through but have choosen another messenger instead. I have seen many times a reader jump into a thread to help out the original reader and I feel this is the spirits guiding them because they choosen them to be the messenger or because they need the original reader to take some time to rest. Remember...the readers are HUMAN and they do have a their own life and stresses and tire and need rest just as you do!! MY thoughts and opinions!

Anyway, my intention for starting this thread was to share something with you but the above just came out! Hmm....lol 🙂

I received a "chain text" from a friend in the wee hours this morning as I lay in bed contemplating some changes that have been occuring in my own life. I don't personally believe in "chain" letters, email or texts...but the message, one I have seen before in various wordings, have a lot of meaning in them and I needed the reminder and maybe someone else does to so I am sharing in this forum:

"When God takes something from your grasp, He is not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. To get something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done. For the will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you! Something good will happen to you today; something that you have been waiting to hear or to occur. Just pray these words: God our Father, walk through the house of my soul and take away all my worries, fears, illnesses and stress. Please watch over my family and heal any of us who need healing and open our eyes to the right path we are to make the journey on. Amen. Pass this on to 12 people and a blessing is coming your way in the form of a new job, a house, marriage or finacially."

I don't personally feel you will be doomed or blessed based on whether or not you pass this on but I do believe in the message! It has combined several different sayings and quotes all which have great meaning. You have to "believe" and open your heart so that when the right job, house, relationship, etc comes... you can see it, recognize it , know it and feel it! To know that all that has happened in your life, all the experiences good and bad, the people that have come into your life and those that have left, have all been in the plan to teach you and to prepare you, to discover the person you are meant to be, to the place you are meant to be and/or to the person(s) you are meant to share with!

Always have faith! And please remember to practice patience and have an open heart! The readers are here to deliver messages, the forum is here to help, support, guide, give comfort and guidance...BUT...What you really need is already inside YOU...YOU just have to look deeply and honestly inside to find it!!!

Thank you for freely taking your own personal time today to read MY random thoughts, feelings and opinions!!!

May all of you be Blessed in your spiritual journey 🙂

• The advice is good as is the message. Thanks for posting!

• danr you just do not realize how much you just helped me i have been asking for a message on 2 things and captain knows all about them i was even questioning my faith and Father and my guides.Father answered one question for me here awhile back but there was still something i was not excepting even tho i felt like i had but it was all the material things i lost and i always tried to thank God for every thing and if he was good enough to allow me to acquire them things it was my responsibility to take care of them but most went in the divorce and i just could not understand why, but that message hit me right between the eyes "When God takes something from your grasp, He is not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. To get something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done. For the will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you! Something good will happen to you today; something that you have been waiting to hear or to occur. Just pray these words: God our Father, walk through the house of my soul and take away all my worries, fears, illnesses and stress. Please watch over my family and heal any of us who need healing and open our eyes to the right path we are to make the journey on. Amen There is another saying i use to use and this made me think of it (If God brings you to it He will bring you threw it ) danr you made my day Thank You Love freely given i give to you Tooter

• Aww Delbertc ~

I am so happy this message touched your heart like it did mine! Makes me get all teary eyed, but in a good way 🙂 And the saying you quoted at the end, I have a piece of paper with that saying taped to my computer as a reminder! Sometimes it's so hard when we are struggling not to wonder and question and ask why about the things that happen that we just don't understand. Sometimes the negativity over takes you and you do feel like you're being punished, and you search your soul and analyze your life to try to figure out what you've done to bring these unfortunate events because you have tried so hard to be a good person and do good things, but it's not a punishment at all, it's all in His plan and we just have to have faith and be patient , (as hard as that can be at times). As the plan unfolds and you see the right path and in choosing that path you've been guided too, something truly better is revealed.

I send to you positive thoughts, that your soul may be filled with faith and hope, that your heart may be open, and the patience and wisdom in your journey so that you may choose the right path and receive the blessings of something better! Much Love and happiness to you my friend 🙂

• Thank you! that was inspiring!

• Hello,

I would like to have a reading for me.

Name Roopashree Sharma

DOB 23/09/1990

Kindly give me a reading in regard to my career and relationships.

Thanks

Roop

• You know my emotions have been flip flopping for the last week then i seen in the paper were my ex was having a huge garage sale is what it said .I have had a hard time with this as it was ,if someone would of told me she would do all of that i would of said no way ,man was i fooled there is allot to that story but i am trying to move on i was doing pretty good till i seen that and it brought all of it back it was like how much more am i suppose to take why did God allow this to happen and in a way i was blaming God for it but God wasn't the one lying she was and that was what brought it to this but you know what i rather have nothing than to do that to someone but i am sure glad you put that message out there . Tooter

• courious 1990 you need to start a new tread just go to top of page were light bulb is were it says new topic and click on it just ask fo a reading it will put it own the main page Delbert

• courious i am very sorry i was wrong i forgot what this tread was sorry Delbert