Can Any One tell me if my twin flame is on this earth at this time?

• I was reading " Captians " topic on soul mates and the differences. I thought that I might have it wrong about the person I thought might be my twin flame. So I just wanted to know if he was out there. And when and if I will meet him ( or have I already ). I'm sure alot of people have gotten that confused ( I know I did , I think alot of people would be courious to know.

Thanks!

• I just wanted to know if he was out there: No.

And when and if I will meet him ( or have I already 😞 You will meet him and you have already. Always when you feel the energy of flowing music.

But remember, to talk about reality is one thing and to move into reality is quite another. Soul mates and twin flame is talk, love is experience.

• Gosh!! thanks Han's! I wonder who it was! Am I with him now?

• Hi Hans,

I frequently read your responses to other postings because I find them very meaningful. This time I am having a little trouble understanding "to talk about reality is one thing and to move into reality is quite another". Please explain.

Luvslife

• light-en-dark,

Am I with him now? Yes.

Nobody can teach when the right moment comes, when the ripeness comes…suddenly one day you start feeling new urges; new dreams hover around you, new paths open, new doors send their challenges to you, new adventures.

• luvslife,

esoteric theory is an obsession with words. The

word soul mate becomes more significant than the experience

of the soul; that is philosophy.

It talks about reality. Philosophy is talk, taoism is experience.

My interest is in taoism, not in philosophy at all.

• Hans,

This is very interesting. I knew I should have taken a few philosophy classes in college. Live and learn. I will have to research Taoism. Can you suggest any good reading? By the way, thank you for the explanation.

Luvs

• Then I really am with my twin flame!! OH MY LORD!! I drew a tarrot card today, with I-Ching that I have never drawn before. I want to show it to you. I will try to post it so maybe you can interpet the card to see if you get the same meaning as I think it was saying. Wait I'll try to post it!

fond feelings for you HANS

cv

• OK here it is : I drew the " MOON " card on tarot

I drew AFFLUENCE # 14: ABUNDENT BLESSINGS it has a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end.

I do not know how to send the cards here so I'll just tell you.

lots of love to you

cv

• luvslife

Can you suggest any good reading? I can: hubpages.com/hub/Taoist_Books, for instance, or: messagefrommasters.com/Ebooks/Osho_Books_on_Tao.htm. I recommend especially those books from Osho about Taoism.

Taoism means: In the death of the ego love is born, godliness is born, light is born. In the death of the ego you are transformed; all misery disappears as if it had never existed. Your life right now is a nightmare. When the ego dies, nightmares disappear and a great sweetness arises in your being, and a subtle joy, for no reason at all. You cannot explain it to anybody, you cannot explain it to yourself either. It is unexplainable, mysterious. But who cares for the explanation? When you are bathed, when you are in rejoicing, when the being is in a dance, who cares?

• Thank you light-en-dark, cv,

I know all the cards, so you just have to name them.

I do not know your question, but Tarot card 18, Moon, means, you are on a path into the unknown, and your mind is afraid, because it clings to the known, the secure. But your heart leads you into the unknown. Follow your heart,

About your I Ching Card I want to say, this is not a real I Ching, just a very poor substitute, just Cards. The I Ching is a very complex system, the "poor man´s computer", invented thousands of years before the Internet. Originally the I Ching is to be done with 50 yarrow sticks, the play Mikado is a remnant of the I Ching. But one can do it also with coins or even dice, but cards? Not really, although the law of synchronicity even works here. But the I Ching is no card but a hexagramm, where each hexagramm can change into any other hexagramm. You can find in the Internet many possibilities to get a I Ching reading, it works very good in the digital way.

But anyway 14 is a good sign, forget the picture on the card, it is meaningless, because the I Ching hexagramm has its own pictures. Here it is the fire above the heaven. The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:

大有

Hexagram 14

Ta Yu - Possession in Great Measure

The fire in heaven above shines far, and all things stand out in the light and become manifest. All things come to the woman who is modest and kind in a high position.

The two trigrams indicate that strength and clarity unite. Possession in great measure is determined by fate and accords with the time. How is it possible that the weak line has power to hold the strong lines fast and to possess them? It is done by virtue of unselfish modesty. The time is favorable - a time of strength within, clarity and culture without. Power is expressing itself in a graceful and controlled way. This brings supreme success and wealth.

THE IMAGE

Fire in heaven above:

The image of POSSESSION IN GREAT MEASURE.

Thus you should curb evil and further good,

And thereby obey the benevolent will of heaven.

The sun in heaven above, shedding light over everything on earth, is the image of possession on a grand scale. But a possession of this sort must be administered properly. The sun brings both evil and good into the light of day. You must combat and curb the evil, and must favor and promote the good. Only in this way do you fulfil the benevolent will of God, who desires only good and not evil.

The meaning of this hexagram parallels the saying of Jesus: "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."

Not that existence is miserly; existence is very just. It reveals only as much as you can absorb. If you are not yet capable of absorbing the truth, existence protects you by not revealing it to you. If you are not totally ready for love, and existence opens all the mysteries of love to you, it will not give you joy, it will give you pain. It will not give you insight, it will blind you.

• Dear Hans, that was absolutly beautiful! I feel the profoundness of it ( I'm sorry if I mispelled words, I have lived 1/2 my life in the Neatherlands, no excuse! ) .

I have a request for you... would you do a card reading for me, I mean ...well I'm not real sure what to ask???As far, as the type of reading. Will you choose one for me, something that will help me with my personal struggles?

My heart is troubled with a hurt from my female child...I just don't understand this child. Her birthday is Nov. 23 1978 and mine is Sept. 14 1958. My current partner is Nov. 6 1952, My son is March 6 1986. Love , Health and wealth???? I don't know what it is I am seeking, I am just troubled . I don't know if this where I should be or if I need to be, is this how my life is suppose to be??? With more hurt than happiness. I'll just take 50/50, I could take that.

Again Hans that was beautifully written and effected me in a profound way.

L en D

cv

• You are right it was a hexagram #14 ( sorry 😞 ) not an I ching

hugs to you Hans

• Hans I want peace and happiness in my life. I just don't know how,where or what to do to get it. I read your explaination to luvslife and that is something I wish I could do.

Loves and warmth from me to you

cv

• Hans, Today I drew" judgement" card, and a hexagram of of " Determination " with the #4 as my # for today , do you mind telling me the real meaning of these cards? If you don't have the time with all my and others request, thats OK!

Loves to you Hans My Friend

cv

• Bump 🙂

• Thank you, my friend,

would you do a card reading for me: make a journey, do a drive there where you want to.

well I'm not real sure what to ask??? why am I full of grief and rigidity?

something that will help me with my personal struggles? you are feeling poisoned.

mine is Sept. 14 1958: this speaks about activities involving large numbers of people that you have a love connection with. It will deal more with family, circles of friends, or with the audiences of musicians, artists and other performers. In its highest manifestation, it brings much success with the public and groups of people. To get the most out of this, plan your advertising and promotional campaign. At the very least, this represents a social occasion such as a party where you are well received and have a wonderful time. It can also represent a marriage or other large family gathering.

Love , Health and wealth???? You should collect all your energy, pooling it for one goal, your great hope.

I don't know what it is I am seeking: you are seeking advice and teachings and counselling.

I don't know if this where I should be or if I need to be, is this how my life is suppose to be??? No.

I just don't know how,where or what to do to get it: as long you want to get it there is no way, the way is blocked.

Today I drew" judgement" card, and a hexagram of of " Determination " with the #4 as my # for today , do you mind telling me the real meaning of these cards? Judgment means for you: you are able to accept many things in a playing way.

But concerning the hexagram of "Determination": Maybe you did not understand me, but now I want to be more clear about this. These cards are NOT the real I Ching. They are just a poor substitute for the real I Ching. Explaining these cards would be as if you would read your sun-sign in the yellow press thinking now you would know your horoscope. Please do the real I Ching or at least search in the Internet for one of the many sites that offer you a free I Ching reading. I Ching means not only the hexagramm, every line of this hexagramm has a meaning, and this is missing with this stupid cards. It is a simplification, and simplification means falsification.

The Eastern emphasis has always been that truth is

eternal; you can only rediscover it. Many have known,

many will know. You are just a part of a long

procession. It is your season so you have bloomed --

but other buddhas have bloomed. It is just like when

you fall in love: you think this type of love has never

been, that something new has entered into existence. No

lover can believe that anyone ever could have loved in

the way he loves his beloved.

• This must go back to be a mirror. OK I will search for the real I-Ching. It is funny..that you have associated my birthday with people that are creative. I deal with creative people ALL day long, 7 days a week. Not the easiest people to deal with because they have great ego's. But deal with them I do. I operate and own a business that these people work in. And I am sucessful ( at least I am told 😉 ). Han's one of my people, can see aurars ( ? ). She says mine is purple with a tinge of red. But mostly purple. I don't know if this is true ( I have no way of knowing that as my self cannot see them ). She did not say what it means, do you know know? She says I am mostly purple all the time in different shades of purple.

Can you give me any insight on how best to procede with this female child of mine? Her birthdate is Nov. 23 1978. I love her, but I dont like her personality it clashes greatly with mine and its almost a power struggle. She makes it a power struggle.

hugs to you

CV

• This current partner of mine wants to buy a house togeather. The house is quite expensive ( I have other real estate property also + the house I now own ) I just don't know if it would be a mistake to do that. I normaly have a gut feeling on these things and I am usualy spot on. But...this I can;t seem to get a feeling for. Well thats not true...one day my gut says yes and all will work out and then the next ....It doesn't ..it does and it does not. It will offer mostly what I want..but then again it does not. But mostly it does, I think.. make sense? My question is: Should I buy this house or am I afraid of change? I always take my first gut reaction and my 1st reaction was yes. But my partner ( who has asked me to marry him) . That is my second question : Should I marry this man ( we have discussed him before )? Nov. 06. 1952, his birthdate. I am seeking counceling and advice! Your right once again!

Do you mind me leaning on your intelligence? It is rare that I kind find someone who can lead me. My gut says that you are able to do that.

When I say most humble I mean I recongnize an intelligence in a field greater than mine.

• About the real I Ching:

The three coin method came into currency over a thousand years later. The quickest, easiest, and most popular method by far, it has largely supplanted the yarrow stalks, and produces outcomes with different likelihoods.

How the coins are tossed

• use three coins with distinct "head" and "tail" sides

• for each of the six lines of the hexagram, beginning with the first (bottom) line and ending with the sixth (top) line:

• toss all three coins

• write down the resulting line

• once six lines have been determined, the hexagram is formed

How the line is determined from the coin toss

The numerical method:

• assign the value 3 to each "head" result, and 2 to each "tail" result

• total all the coin values

• the total will be six, seven, eight or nine

• determine the current line of the hexagram from this number: 6 = old yin, 7 = young yang, 8 = young yin, 9 = old yang.

Using coins will quickly reveal some problems: while shaking the coins in cupped hands, it's hard to know whether they are truly being tumbled; when flipping the coins, they tend to bounce and scatter. It's much easier to use a die as a coin-equivalent: if an odd number of pips shows, it counts as "heads"; if an even number of pips shows, as "tails." Obviously, the 50/50 probability is preserved — and rolling dice turns out to be easier and quicker than flipping coins. Thus the three-coin method will use three dice.

I am doubtful about your Aura-Reading, but anyway:

Purple Aura people are highly psychic, attuned to the emotions and moods of others and very sensitive. People who have a predominant amount of purple in their Aura are seen as mysterious and secretive.

The Purple Aura individual possesses a philosophical, enquiring and intuitive mind. They love to learn and never stop exploring and enquiring into new subjects and areas that interest them. Because of this they tend to be extremely interesting and knowledgeable people.

The Purple Aura individual does not have a wide circle of many friends. But the friends they do have are held close and are respected, admired and loved. People with a predominant purple Aura tend to be unlucky in love but once they have found their perfect soul mate are loyal and loving for life.

Purple Aura people connect well with animals and nature. They are attuned to animals and can sense their emotions and feelings. Purple Aura people tend to take in and care for strays as their loving and caring nature makes it difficult for them to turn strays away.

Can you give me any insight on how best to procede with this female child of mine? The best would be, you would struggle with her for all that you do want from her. So do not avoid this power struggle.

make sense? no.

Should I buy this house or am I afraid of change? You should buy this house and you are afraid of change.

Should I marry this man ( we have discussed him before )? No.

Nov. 06. 1952, his birthdate: This means a solid sense of values that attracts enough money to meet his security needs and then some. When he knows exactly what it is he wants, he tends to attract those things to him more quickly. Thus it usually means that he has gotten clear about what he wants and then he gets it. Satisfaction and prosperity are indicated here and he may have a good foundation upon which he can begin building a financial future. Managing his resources could come into focus in a greater way and this can give him the ability to handle financial matters with a clear mind.

Do you mind me leaning on your intelligence? No, but you can certainly trust your gut feelings.

Let me tell you a story:

One day a man went to Ramakrishna and said to him, "You are a great renunciate."

Ramakrishna began to laugh, "What a great joke!", he said. "I thought you were the great renunciate."

The man replied, “Surely you are joking. But you never joke. What do you mean? I, a renunciate? I am a worldly creature, completely immersed in this world – twenty-four hours a day. I gather these worthless objects twenty-four hours a day – and you call me a renunciate?”

Ramakrishna replied, “Yes, I do indeed. I call you a renunciate. Never call me a renunciate, even by mistake, because I am enjoying the divine. How can I be a renunciate? You are gathering worthless worldly objects, and you have abandoned the divine. Your renunciation is great! You are the one who is truly selfless. We are mere pleasure-seekers enjoying the divine. What have we renounced? We have renounced a penny and found a diamond. Is that renunciation? You have renounced a diamond and kept a penny: your renunciation is greater than mine, it is certainly far greater.”