This is for blmoon

• HEllo Blmoon

My name is Illona Jameson my dob is July 12 1961. I wrote too you before but you did not answer maybe you will this time. I was wondering if you could tell me what you see for me in the next couple of months. I am just wondering if there is some good things coming my way. And what do you see for me as far as money. And is my ex upset with me his dob is October 4 1974. Thank You so much

Illona

• Hello there Blmoon how are you doing today. You know I guess you did answer my other post a while ago. You know I have a question. What do you see about a aries his birthday is 04/13/54 We have something a long time ago but I had to leave. And I was wondering is he a little upset with me that is why he does not call me. Because I just left and did not tell anybody why I had to go. And do you think we could have a relationship together now.

Thank you so much

Illona

• Good Morning Blmoon

How are you doing today. I would like to ask a question. I was wondering if you could please tell me if I am going to here from UPS. I when for a job interview about two weeks ago with them and they said that they were going to call three people a week for the next four weeks. Do you think I may be called for this job. And do you see me getting the money from a class action suit I am in. I could not sign in with my old sign in so I had to get another one. I hope I don't confuse you with the new name. Purple passion. THis is Illona.

OH Ps I have a question do you think I will see my friend Stevie this summer. And what do you see for me this summer. July 12 1961 is my dob