Year of the Ox

• Greetings to all ~*~

I just spent time reading the articles for Year of the Ox and I have to say it sounds like a very promising year for us to get back to the basics of what truly matters....simplicity, heart, home, nurturing. I have a good feeling, like a comforting quilt, wrapped around me right now...this last year has been filled with lots of downs and losses, but the stability and slow and steady progress promised for the upcoming one is a balm to my soul. May we all find true comfort and happiness with Ox.

• This is my year. I'm an Ox.

Heart and home are what I've always tried to focus on and I think with the economy a lot of others will be as you've said "getting back to basics" at least I hope so because my goodness - iPhones and brand name clothes NEVER mattered anyway.

• I love Chinese New Year! It's such a happy, uplifting holiday with some fabulous traditions. I've read the predictions too and I'm looking forward to a year with a lot less drama and a lot more sincerity. We all could certainly use more of that in our lives. I can't wait for the red envelope search, it's going to be so much fun.

• Sincerity....yes, that's what has been missing for so long.