Is it EVER worth re-uniting with an Ex....

• Ok over the weekend I met up with an Ex who was a friend before he was a BF - I am not even sure if he was a BF.....

But he seems pretty keen again - so my question is - is it EVER worth re-uniting with and Ex or should you just move forward???

• Hi. I have a mess of my own, but I think if you love your ex, it's worth anything to be with them. I'll be sending you good vibes if you do the same for me!

• This happened to me a few years back. At first it was great! We crossed path at a coffee shop, next thing you know it we picked up where we left off. We revisited all our common interest - love the company of each other. But realized at the end we grew to individuals that has different long term plans (i.e family, kids, finances) and really is better off just being great friends.

As for you Hiprincess, I'd think about why you both separated and how he became your "EX." Who broke up w/who? Was it you? Was it him? third party because of him? Do you want to revisit and reopen a door you once closed? " He seem pretty keen again." - Whatever this means there is doubt on your part and likely b/c of the circumstances that led you two to a break up. So think about this before making any decisions. Best of luck. Sending you clarity

and love.

Blessings to you,

Mariplatnum

• This post is deleted!

• I thought the door was better left closed too... Dmick i will go and see if i can find it in the book store before I make any decisions....

• This post is deleted!

• See the thing is - I don't even know anymore if I did love him - I thought I did but maybe it was more friendship on both parts..... He did say/do stuff to make me think it was more than a "just friends" thing - cause I dont' do that - EVER!!!!! So I my trust was broken and I felt that I had been used/badly treated by him - but what he was saying the other night was pretty impressive - I just don't know that I can trust him.....

You know what they say when there is no trust.....

• Well lets go back to the actual purpose of you meeting up with him. Was it for closure? = Then good closed. Forward you go and find a real man that will treat you the way you want to be treated. Or Was it for picking up from where the two of you left off? = If only the two of you had a mutual decision to break up and was civil to each other. No was treated negatively or taken advantage of.

You know what they say. "Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me."

Again if in doubt think about the circumstances that led you two to a break up. So think about this before making any decisions.

XoXo

Mariplatnum

• Thanks mariplatinum 🙂 It wasn't mutual and it wasn't even told to me by him - probably why he is being so nice right now - guilt!!

I say closure and good that it is closed!! So forward we go!!!! Thanks heaps - that was my thinking but it is good to make sure that I am not crazy sometimes 🙂 lol

• Hiprincess,

Your Welcome. Its always good to talk things out with someone. Forward you go sister! I hope you find a man that will respect you, complement you and bring out the best in you. Sending you love.

XoXo

Mariplatnum