Aquarius Craft Challenge

• Creativity is a strong trait among Aquarians -- so the Sun in Aquarius bodes well for artistic endeavors no matter what your sign! And not only has the Sun entered Aquarius, but it's also time to celebrate Chinese New Year. January 26 begins the Year of the Earth Ox, which will be met with celebration, tradition and togetherness among people of many cultures. Much like the animal itself, the Year of the Ox symbolizes stability and steady progress.

This month's Cosmic Craft Challenge asks you to channel the Aquarian's creative talents and put them to use on a handmade Chinese New Year card or traditional red envelope. The winning project will best portray the theme of Chinese New Year -- the rest is up to you! Explore your creative forte by making a project of any size using any supplies. Need a little inspriation? Read the story behind the celebration in Tarot.com's History of Chinese New Year article, and discover the significance of the red envelope tradition in the Red Envelope Tale.

Bonus: After photographing your project, use the handmade card or envelope to send a special Chinese New Year greeting to a friend or loved one!

Rules:

• Reply to this forum post with a photo, scan or upload of your craft, as well as a description of how you made it, from January 19 to February 13.

• Polling will happen from February 14 to February 17, with live results displayed in the Forums. Each participant may enter only ONE project.

• The lucky winner will be announced on February 18, when the Sun is in Pisces.

• Just to get folks' creativity jump-started, here are some cards that we came up with here in the office!

• Those are beautiful! I'll see what I can come up with, though it may end up being a stick-figure Ox! LOL!!!!

• Come on you creative bunch!....I know you are out there, so please post your beautiful cards!

Please don't make me post my sad, sad attempt.

• Darn it. I just found this group. I make horror movies. You can check out PocaHauntus on Netflix. Does that count as creative?