Psychic readings

• hi,my children were murdered in 2003,i talk to them every day but i cant seem to feel them around me can some one tell me the best way to do this,i have had psychic readings but no one tells me about my girls.

• Hi demmy, I would like to ask you some questions and hope you will not be offended. Do you have a religious affiliation. There are two saints that I have prayed to for intercession. St. Anthony of Padua is an intercessor for anything lost, especially children. St. Nicholas is also an intercessor and Patron of Children.

Pray these prayers with your intention for your children:

O Holy Spirit, beloved of my soul....I adore You. Enlighten me, guide me, strengthen me, console me. Tell me what I should do...give me Your orders. I promise to submit myself to all that You desire of me and to accept alll that You permit to happen to me. Let me only know Your will. (Say your intention here.)

O wonderful St. Anthony, glorious on account of the fame of they miracles, you had the happiness of receiving Our Lord in your arms, in the form of a child. Obtain for me from His bounty the favor I ardently desire from the depths of my heart (your intention.)

I guarantee if you pray these you will get an answer. Pray from the heart.

• Please believe you have my great sympathy for your pain and greif, however I am going to be pretty blunt here. Since you can not feel them around you, I would hope this means your girls have moved on and are in a better place.(good thing) Since you speak to them everyday, perhaps it is you who can not let go and move on with your life. (not a good thing and not what your girls would want for you) If prayers help you acheive this closure, you can finally move on and it is the first place I would start. However, if you still can not let go then It may be best to seek some grief counsling from a professional or minister.