Sag Man Leo Woman

• The Sag man I dated for 6 months had just broken up with his girlfriend of 18 months when we met. We hit it off right from the start, talking for hours on the phone, finding we had everything in common and a real connection. He started pushing me away at about 5 months and then told me one night that he needed a break. Some time to breathe and just be alone to get his ducks in a row. I understood since he had been in 2 serious relationships for 3 1/2 years straight.Both of which were pressuring him to marry them. I feel as if he just got scared because he felt the strong connection between the two of us. I explained to him in he beginning that I am not looking for marriage as I am recently divorced after 13 years. I am trying to be patient and wait for him to return. I told him that when he was ready to be in a relationship, I would be there and we could start again. We still talk and have hung out on occasions as friends. But I need to know how to find out if he is serious about trying this again or if he has no interest. I know that if I pressure or give him an ultimatum, he will run in the other direction. Any advice on how to handle a Sag man in this situation is greatly appreciated!

• OMG, if you can figure the Sag man out let me know, I'm also a Leo with a Sag...its been over a year for us, at first i thought he was commitment phobia,what i can tell you is there words can hurt but i let him know right away. I usually say ouch, they don't mean it it just blurts out. we spend allot of time on the phone because of his work and family commitments with his parents, he has no children never been married and his longest relationship was 7 months, he is adventurous, funny, and makes me happy...it took him sometime to learn about commitments...but if i knew now what i know now haha.. i would have let him chase me sags and Leos get along great especially him and i just by our birth times.They love their freedom, very independent, they save their money well mine does.Just give him sometime, i remember saying to my sag man i don't want to be phone buddies or left overs we are doing great now, i still feel unsure of his love at times but i think thats my insecurities, maybe ask captain she is great at advice...she told me allot about me and my sag mans relationship.

Sheila

• Thanks for your reply, Sheila! Your Sag sounds very similar. Never married, no kids, loves his freedom and being adventurous, etc...I will give him the time he needs. The unknown can just be so frustrating. Thanks again!

• tell me about it, especially with the matters of the heart, talk to me anytime if you want, just an ear and a heart or a hug i can offer. my daughter has paige in her name,the same spelling also, my dob is aug 10 and partner is dec 20

whats yours if you don't mind.

sheila

• Thanks. I'm new to dating a Sag so any help is greatly appreciated. I was married to another Leo for 13 years, together for over 15! That was a complete disaster. This Sag treats me with respect and care that I am just amazed! My dob is is Aug 15, his is Nov 26.

• Hi paige and shatz,

Im a saggie girl but i did want to chime in alittle bit. @ paige, when he said, "he needed to get his ducks in a row", he just needs time to decide if your the right one for him. Luckily he's very blunt, upfront and honest so he wont keep you there if he wasnt even slightly interested. We love talking to people, but will ONLY hang on the phone with someone we like:)..so thats a good thing. I will say unfortunetly it is his call to make a move and decide to be serious, in which the waiting time can be awful, but well worth it in the end. We hate being pushed into a decision, and we will run without words or explanation. From what your saying though everything sounds good, just from time to time send a text or email letting him know that your thinking of him and it will always put a smile on his face. Best of luck, and hope this helps:)

shinyluv.

• Thanks Shinyluv. From everything I have read and from knowing him like I do, that's what I am hoping for. It took me 3 1/2 years after my divorce to be interested in dating again but it was a very traumatic marriage. I can completely understand him needing some time before jumping into another relationship. Every now and then I do text him to let him know I am thinking of him and out of the blue at times he will due the same. I just don't want to lose something that felt so special before it even had a chance.

• paige

I can take a look but I will need complete dob, with year of birth

it will be a general look so I don't need time and place of birth

• Thanks Leoscorpion...my dob is Aug 15, 1973, his is Nov 26, 1970.

• HOW ARE YOU DOING PAIGE, I HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR SELF BUSY...AND TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF..

HUG,SHEILA

• paige

will look into it next week.

too busy with deadline at work this week. thanks

• Sheila...yes, work is keeping busy so that helps to keep my mind off things. Thanks for checking!

Leoscorpion...I can relate to being busy. Whenever you can look into it is great! Thanks for helping.

• Hi Paige'

here is the quick look at your DOBs

hope it helps

His Sun conjunct Neptune, a good placement for social workers and those in creative field, but it can bring ‘fog’ into a clear sky and shiny day. What is real and what is not, sometimes are mixed together. He fears that commitment will limit his freedom and compromise his values or views of life. You will need to find out more about what he holds dear and what matters to him, then explain your views and intention. This way he will know that some of his fears are unfounded. You may have to explain this several times, because it will take him time to gain clarity, let alone clarity over relationship. Whatever it is the base of his fears, it might happen in his youth and so it is not easy to be solved. I can see a problem identifying his role in the world, his purpose and identity. Not necessarily identity crisis, he probably has been hurt by false rumours or simply by cruel words during heated arguments (maybe not with you, but with other people in his life). So much that he thinks twice about long term relationship, let alone commitment. This is not an easy and fast fix.

With Mercury in Leo, I am sure he knows how you feel about him, you are quite expressive and straightforward. Venus in Virgo, you are a giving and generous soul. You love to be of service, to be ‘useful’ for others when they are in need. Especially with South node in Cancer, you are always ready to provide care and nurturing. But with Neptune in Sag, be careful who you give your time and efforts to. Not everyone who seems in need, are really in need. Sometimes they are just playing on your affectionate nature (that is apparent with Moon in Pisces). The moon placement can increase your sensitivity and intuition. The latter is a good thing, the first needs to be watched for. Too much sensitivity makes you easily hurt over small things that people don’t mean to say or do to you. Your North node is in Cap, try to embrace more cool and calculated attitude. You can still be helpful without giving too much of your time or trust. Don't let manipulative or rude people get the best of you. Establish a personal boundary that is a win-win situation. Explain this to those who you care about, including your Sag, when you get to have a heart to heart talk with him.

• Thank you very much for this insight. I know that I need to be patient and not pushy with him but it is so hard for me. I need to learn self control and know that I can not "fix" what he is going through right now. It is just very difficult to not have the ability to heal his wounds.

I will let him be with his thoughts. Before we took "the break" from our relationship, we had it planned to spend the last week of June together for our vacation. He is aware that I still have this time off and responded "sweet!". I have heard nothing further from him about getting together. So I am making my own plans to load up my dogs and get away. Maybe if he realizes that I am not sitting around waiting for his call and I am making my own plans, it will make him think. I just hope it doesn't backfire on me and he thinks that I have moved on. That is my biggest fear. That I will do something wrong causing me to lose him.

Thanks again.

• Hi Paige

Letting him be with his thoughts is a good idea as for now. Don't fear something so much that you will end up giving too much of yourself. I have explained at the above your purpose, he has his own purpose and so do you. If it's meant to be, you will be together, if not, you will find someone else. But this won't happen if you don't do the work on yourself. Everything starts from within. You will not find the love you are looking for, be it with him or someone else, if you don't love yourself.

• Tonight as I was getting ready for bed, I said told myself how good I was doing by not contacting him as tempting as it has been. I looked at myself in the mirror and said good job!! Well after over a week of letting him be by himself and not contacting him, he broke the ice tonight and texted me about a half hour later to see how I was doing. Even though I have some sudden traumatic issues come up in my life, I kept things light and happy by telling him I was doing good. He loves playing poker so I asked him how he played tonight and just kept the conversation general. I didn't bring up that we both have next week off and hoped that I could see him. That was very difficult for me but I am going to wait for him bring up the subject of what I have planned. I am definitely still leaving Friday for North Carolina for a few days to see the family but not telling him of my plans until he asks. I'm just gonna keep playing it cool! It's been hard not contacting him but am very proud of myself. I have to admit that with everything going on with my family, it has made it easier to keep myself occupied and not think so much about my Sag.

Thanks for all the encouragement and comments. I will keep you posted.

• Paige, I HAD A THOUGHT DO YOU HAVE A RECENT PIC OF YOUR MAN? if SO POST A SEPARATE THREAD FOR BLMOON OR CAPTAIN, BLMOON GAVE ME A READING THAT BLEW MY MIND ON MY PARTNER, YOU CAN READ IT IF YOU WANT, I THINK MY TOPIC WAS BLMOON I KNOW YOUR BUSY,,,,,,IT MIGHT GIVE YOU SOME INCITE ON HOW I AM DEALING WITH MY SAG MAN, THERES ALSO A PIC OF ME AND MY KIDS.. YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BE PATIENT TO GET A READING FROM HER BUT MY GOSH I STILL AM IN SHOCK HOW PRECISE HER SPIRITS ARE, JUST A THOUGHT GOOD FOR YOU ON THE NO CONTACT, I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN GET SOME CLARITY SOON,, I REALLY DO.

HUGS AND LIGHT SHEILA

JUST POST IF YOU NEED TO VENT, TALK OR CHECK IN IF YOU WANT I'LL KEEP CHECKING YOUR THREAD

• Hi Paige,REMEMBER WHAT LEOSCORPION SAID ALSO, I READ HER POST TO YOU AND IT HELPED ME ALSO, THANKS LEOSCORPION,SHEILA

Letting him be with his thoughts is a good idea as for now. Don't fear something so much that you will end up giving too much of yourself. I have explained at the above your purpose, he has his own purpose and so do you. If it's meant to be, you will be together, if not, you will find someone else. But this won't happen if you don't do the work on yourself. Everything starts from within. You will not find the love you are looking for, be it with him or someone else, if you don't love yourself.

tHATS THE TOPIC I STARTED

BLMOON,IF YOU HAVE A SPARE MOMENT,I KNOW YOU ARE VERY BUSY

• BUMP

• Okay...here's the latest update....

In the last month before our "break" I skeched a Celtic cross for my Sag that he admired saying it was the type of cross that he wanted to have tattooed on his back. I received a text yesterday saying "Ur drawin is fixin to be permanent on me". My initial thought was that my drawing away was getting to him. When he clarified that it was the cross that I drew, I told him that it was cool and I would've loved to have been there to see it done. His reply was "Come on. Let you know when." Probably Monday which is awesome since I have the day off.

What do you think??! Am I reading into this too much? My thought is if it was completely over, he certainly wouldn't be having my sketch permanently displayed on his back.