Stolen Wedding Bands-A Mystery 4 Anyone

• Thought id drop by and say sorry about your wedding rings being stolen,

Good luck in finding the culprit if that is your mission.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

X

• BED (good forum name), your lesson here was to trust your gut and not go by appearances. I'm curious - what would you do if you found out who the thief was? Ask for the rings back?

Could your ex-husband have taken them to sell?

• Hi Auntbuck!Pleased to see you here.Sounds like you've got some lovely news.Hugs to you

• Why thank you Captain.BED?lol!

No I wouldn't want the rings back.Yes It could have been the ex.Most likely he was retaliating because when he went to Peru to visit....I am ashamed to say I cancelled his return ticket,and threw all of his belongings into a dumpster.I'm not a bad person,but I'm no angel either.So yes,he very well may have and lied about it.

However,My youngest son was also hanging with some wayward kids at this time.He kept saying he was sorry although he also said he didn't take them.I believe he wouldn't,however he did mention that one of his friends mom asked to use the bathroom.(I never liked her .She reminded me of Morticia on crack.)I can see her doing the deed as she was that type of person but it wouldn't make sense for her to do so with my son and his friends there,although my bdrm is directly across from the bath.

Anyway,no.I just wanted the truth.Thank you for asking.

• Rebecca Ann

Hello dear.I daughter's name is the same.She is so unique!That's my girl.And welcome to my thread.Chime in anytime hun.Hugs to you.

• I do feel it was the ex.

• Lol...me too.If ever there should be a " next time",I believe I'll get insurance.

• Hello dear.I daughter's name is the same.She is so unique!That's my girl.And welcome to my thread.Chime in anytime hun.Hugs to you.

-x-

how wounderful 🙂 well i am very sorry about your stolen bands

and im glad you have found the truth of the theif and hope all is well with you

Best wishes and hugs to you too

RebeccaAnn

X