Cheating signs?

• Notshy2bme,

It was a joke, and it was strictly aimed at Addictdtoriches. She said, in response to the topic, "Cancers" not once, not twice, but three times, hence the over the top response of mine. And my goodness, it was pretty over the top. I did not think anyone could think I was being serious, and you seem to be the first by the way, but I see I should have included a "just kidding it is a joke" just for you. I thought that was quite clear with the " ROTFLMAO : P ". Regardless, I apologize for upsetting you.

Regarding my "inexcusable" "douchebag" "true colors", I do not believe any sign is any worse or any better than any other. For every good you can find a bad, for every bad you can find a good. So basically, I regard the question, "Cheating signs?", as silly to begin with, and I think you know that. So, someone must have really hurt you to have murdered your sense of humor. For you to suggest I was being serious, especially on a topic called "Cheating signs?", and to then call me a "douchebag", that makes you a twit. I still apologize for upsetting you notshy2bme, but your reaction was inexcusable.

Regards,

BrianTristan

"He who reigns within himself and rules passions, desires, and fears is more than a king."

• John Milton (1608-1674)

• Sorry Brian ;/

Lol and I happen to LOVE all CANCERS, soo yeahhh...

what is it with you and us VIRGOS ? lol jp, i know

it was all humor.

• Jenever7

I agree with you completely you described the male virgo well.

Barbeegirl

I agree with you also, I need ALOT of variety in my life

with everything.. The key to a virgo is probably VARIETY

and Change, thats why pisces was your matches alot of times

they just kinda live in the moment and go with the flow.

That feeling excites me too.

• This post is deleted!

• Dearest Notshy2bme,

I know my sense of humor is not for everyone, but I thought it was clear that it was a joke. And it was aimed at Addictdtoriches, directly, and I should have labeled it as such. She knows anything I aim at her is in good fun, and I would not seek to hurt her, and she would be the first to let me have it if she thought it was out of line. She tolerates me, as do some other female Virgos, and for that I am thankful indeed. I do actually like women beyond the basic sexual equation, I think you all are wonderful.

I have not read your thread as of yet, but I will, so I understand. I do get we all have triggers, and I do not mean to be pulling yours in any way shape or form. That is not what I am about at all.

Like I said, I do not believe that Zodiac Signs justify, describe, or even come close to explaining who people are, or why they do the things they do, I just do not believe it is that simple, as human beings are complex pieces of work, and can toss everything on its head with their own freewill. If you have ever read anything I have posted I make it quite clear that I do not stereotype people, I take each person a an individual, not a sign, not an ethnic group, not a creed, and so on. What MLK spoke about was his dream of each person being judged on the content of his/her character, not that one group was more special than the next, for he understood that is where the silliness of stereotyping stems from (that one group is "better" or "worse", or that one group needs to be treated special), and that just leads back to the same old same old.

Regarding, dating, relationships, and s e x, I believe women are equal in every respect, and should be treated as such. I will open a door for you, because I think that is the decent thing to do, not because I think you are incapable of doing so yourself. I think many of the problems in relationships stem from men viewing women as objects of sexual satisfaction, as opposed to people with feelings, and intellects of their own. I believe in ethics and morals, because doing so respects yourself, and the other person; hence I do not condone booty calls, hooking up, or friends with benefits. I realize my humor does not always seem in accordance with that, but that is why some of the things I say are just suppose to be funny, as I do not actually believe it what so ever, therefore I find it funny because it is outrageous. A few years back, an elderly black gentleman and I used to trade Irish jokes and Black jokes (I would tell the Irish, he would tell the Black), and we had a grand old time doing it. Some funny stuff was exchanged between us, most of which I could never repeat. The point is, we both knew neither of us were bigots, so we could do that. But now I guess I realize had anybody over heard us, oh my.

Anyway, I am not upset with you, I hope you are not upset with me, and I do not want there to be any bad blood between us. I am not sure why you jumped on me for my post, but I am certain you did have a good reason. If I said something in the past that upset you, I apologize to you Notshy2bme, as it was unintentional. Not sure what else to say, maybe my silliness is a bit out of line sometimes, but in any of my serious posts I think it is clear I am a champion of what is good and right. If in the future you have an issue with something I post, please say so, but give me the benefit of the doubt before you deem me a DB. Although, I kind of liked that you used that word, it does indicate you do have a sense of humor, and I take back calling you a twit.

You can message me on F&L if you have anything you would like to pound through my thick skull; I am a big boy I can take criticism. I am sorry I upset you, as that would never be my intent.

Fondest Regards,

BrianTristan

• Addictdtoriches,

You better love all Cancers, you rotten thing.

What is it about Cancers and Virgos?

Do not know, way to general.

What is it about this Cancer and you the Virgo?

Lets see, where would you like for me to start?

: P

• BrianTristan,

Lol, what do you mean BrianRiches ?

could you elaborate more... in astrology

cancers and virgos are said to be compatible as

friends.

I thought we got along good?

What is it with you and us VIRGOS ?

i have to agree.. with notshy2bme is there

something you like or dislike so much about us ? lol 😃

• have you ever been good friends with virgo or dated ? brian,

I dont think Ive ever been close friends with a cancer, but I did date one

a while back. He was very emotional and stuff, very jealous, I found

out he was such a big flirt lol sheeshh, a very good flirt as well!,

I know for a fact cancers are good friends though, till this day we still talk and stuff and

that was yrs ago when we dated.

• Addictdtoriches,

What do you mean Addictdtotriscuits?

"In astrology cancers and virgos are said to be compatible as friends."

Oversimplification. Consult TheCaptain's topic that breaks down types of relationships and a person's compatibility with you by their day and month of birth. Different Cancers can be different things to you. Could not even begin to tell you, you will have to ask TheCaptain. If you are gonna do the astrology, then get down to brass tacks sister, no one sign is completely compatible with your own deal, that is "See Spot Run".

I know quite a few Virgos on here, and none of you even begin to strike me as similar people, at all, and I like all of you Virgos just fine, even you, you knucklehead. : P And yes, as a matter of fact I am good friends with a Virgo and stuff, she is exceptionally nice and sweet.

"I don't think Ive ever been close friends with a cancer...

...I know for a fact cancers are good friends though, till this day we still talk and stuff "

Whoa! Sheese, make up your mind. : p LMAO

• Brian,

That makes alot of sense, so what kind of cancer are you?

the kind that likes to overcomplicate's everything lol ?

jp,

I will see her thread, Yeah i agree though i dont think i've ever

met a virgo similiar too me, i have more leo traits in my opionion.

Cancers; hhmmm.. I had too rethink things thats all

and now that i did lol, I think me and cancers are a better fit as friends.

lmao. no offense to any cancers.

• Addie,

I am the kind of Cancer who wants the correct answer, so I do not build my castle on a foundation of sand that will wash away, Miss Quick and Easy. : p LMAO

Maybe you are a Leo, and you got switched at birth. ; ) But I say, you are a freaking Virgo.

Cancers rock, and that is why you will suffer, until you admit your complete infatuation with them, you shall be tortured. LMAO

• Brian,

See I think that where my Virgo triats kick in, I like things PRECISE & PERFECT.

lol Quick & Easy ? woah.....never.

I think my rising sign, or my sun sign.. one of those

have Leos in my chart. but I am still a Virgo.. I will still

go Virgo the Virgin on you! hehe. 😉

Infatuation ? lmao, Not even Close. Cancers are in Infatuaion with

Virgos and like to use reverse pyschology. catch my drift ? lol.

• Addison,

Good to hear you like things PRECISE & PERFECT, for Quick & Easy will never produce what you seek. Your true nature will serve you well.

Yes you are def a Virgo. No comment on the rest of it; too complicated for my male brain, and too personal for my proper self to comment on on a topic. : p

I would not use reverse psychology on you, that would be pointless, you are way to smart. I was just pointing out yet another thing that Addie does not want to accept. Now, go say two Hail Marys, and five Our Fathers, and your trespasses against Cancers will be forgiven. : p

• Oh Joy it didnt just wanted to get my point of view in too...Im cool..lol but Im just wondern who is a faithful signs.. Im just getn tired of being cheated on lied too and played and hurt all the time...It just seems like I cant trust any man any more...untell i can build it back up.. Right now Im tryn for a Sag and boy hes giving me a challange and run for it.. We have known ea other going on 3 mos...and he ended up being one of my best friends but hes not ready for a relationship..we have been txtn alot at first then he backs off for awhile untell Im on a date or with someone then boy here goes the txtn..lol then after he finds out im not with no one he stops txtn for awhile I cant figure them out...But I just have a strong bond with him and cant let him go...even when i was in my last relationship..I never cheated on the last one he did me and hes a Taurus...What is wrong with the world these days...

• Well Brian im a Cancer/ Libra/ Aries....so is that a good sign or wat? Im tired of being a emotional wreak all the time when i get hurt...

• Well Im done with my scorpio, he was using and playn me the whole time we was together..I found that out last nite when I confront him...So he dumped me lets say on Thursday nite but didnt have the balls to tell me its over untell last nite when i confront him whats was going on...So im done with all scorpio men...taurus,gemini and Libra men they all are cheater, player and liars to me...sry that is just how I feel right now and im not ever gona put my wall down again for any man.ever again .or even trust..again..its just hard to believe any more

• BT, reverse psychology works wonders on Virgo.

Only the first time, though.

Cheating signs:

I know little about astrology but I'd say Mutable signs should be the ones who are more likely to cheat. Also, Water signs, because they have too much emotion, and Air because they want to experiment new things... so I'd say something along the lines of:

Tier 1

GEMINI (Yes, defenitely #1... not that they're all cheaters or anything, but still.)

Pisces (I love Z! No, I love Y! No, I love X! OMG I LOVE EVERYONE!!)

(These are both Air / Water and Mutable)

After that I'd say...

Tier 2

Virgo

Sagittarius

Tier 3

Scorpio (The men, at least...)

Aquarius

Tier 4

Cancer

Libra

Tier 5

Taurus

Leo

Tier 6

Capricorn

Aries

(As much as I want to defend my sign here, I have to try to be impartial T_T)

• Pisces men, period. And I have read that if your man is having an affair with a Pisces woman, you will lose.

• Pisces men cheat, cheat, lie and are very confused and way too manipulative and insecure. Losing to a pisces woman, lol very doubtful!

sexyscorpio

• This post is deleted!