Need some psychic insight, maybe Captain?

• Hi, am new here, and it seems like a lot of people are calling on you, Captain, for psychic insight. Maybe you can help me too 🙂

I was wondering if me and the man I just started seeing again will ever become exclusive or maybe even in a commited relationship? Where is it going between us?

If there is any more information you need to know before proceeding with the reading, let me know! -Samantha

• oh, and if anyone else would like to provide psychic/ tarot insight, it would be just as appreciated 🙂

• What do you know about this man? I feel he may be involved in some shady dealings. I also feel the image he presents to you may not be his real one. He is giving me a con-man feeling.

• Hmmm...he is in the military, and I have known him for about 2 years...introduced through a mutual friend, I actually know quite a bit about him, or at least think I do? Maybe you could clarify a little more on anything else you get?

• I feel like he always puts himself first and is not bothered about getting involved in illegal activities. he has done things no on knows about (except for the people involved.) His family would be shocked by his activities.

• thanks!