New Member Welcome!

• To JustErin:

You do not need to "communicate" with your guides. They will communicate with you. They will show you paths to take. Opportunities will arise out of the blue, and you will feel it is a coincidence. It is your guide doing the work for you, pointing out the correct path to take.

Try some meditation with the Tao, and savor each verse. Doing so will open up your world, an you will see from a higher level. You are a chosen one to guide others in due time.

• Hi Riverheart,

You will gain greater insight by focusing on the positives in life so as to help others avoid what you sense, see or hear. This is one way that you can build on your abilities.

Rather than focusing on the negative, find a way to turn the situation around by pointing others in the way they need to go and avoid problems, even health problems. Remain positive. Send out mental communications (some call it telepathy) of what that person needs right away. Don't hesitate to ask for help.

• Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums here but have always been interested in, taken part in, and affected by intuition and the sense of knowing and feeling, (some events being so specific that I had indeed experienced the event before, vocalized it to others, then have it happen exactly at the same time point a few weeks later, which was devastating). Recently I've been feeling more active in the intuitive sense, and I think that this may be due to my life/career constraints removing most (almost) all of my creative self, and ability to think freely and deeply. I have often been told that I have a strong presence and power during readings I've had done and I have always wanted to develop myself further but unfortunately have silenced these dreams for an outward appearance of being a pure professional scientist. I would love to connect with everyone on here to help me bring this out, as well as talk about guidance, advice, and experience.

• Hello,

I am new to the forum here, but have been a member of tarot.com for a while now. I am fascinated by astrology, tarot, and numerology. By no means do I consider myself psychic, however I do feel that my intuition is very strong at times, although not consistently. I have recently come to the conclusion that my intuition is a very important part of my life and that I need to pay close attention to it, as well as develop it further if I'm able. I have many regrets as a result of not heeding my intuition, and often think of the pain, aggravation and frustration I could have saved myself had I embraced it and applied it to my life. I look forward to reading around the forum and getting familiar with you all.

Much respect,

Sacogirl

• I have been to see spiralturalist at different points in my life and just found this forum. I am interested in what they have to say and have been amazed at the accuracy of their talks. Now, I have questions yet again.

• Hello Firefly01.

I am new to this forum but have been a member of the site for a few years . My question would be to you... Wil my boyfriend and I of 10 and a half years be getting married. He says that he is ready but we are having problems with children and a first wife. I would love for this to happen but am afraid of getting my hopes up after all this time. I t would be marriage number 2 for us both. Me after 11 years and he after leaving 10 years ago but divorcing this year. Any insight?

Thank you

Graceful2763

• hi,

i usually just visit this site for a brief look at my horoscope for the day but i thought i'd check out the forums.

i have had experiences, since i've been small, of a level of discernment which is almost unreal. i can sum up a person and their spirituality within about ten minutes and i also have a "gut" instinct and intuition that is very rarely wrong.

i am a lucid dreamer with very vivid and colorful dreams that i remember almost daily.

i have always thought it was just related to being in tune with the spiritual world as i have also always been keenly aware of spirits around me.

i've just never learned how to "control" or use these things.

• Hi, my user name is henbelle and I am new to this site. I am a spiritual person and feel that I have a gift-but I do not now how to enhance it. I have been listening to Dr. Brain Weiss's tape nightly for a while hoping fo ra breakthrough with my past lives, but no luck so far. I do the tarot cards for my sister and freinds and do pretty good with that-but I never seem to get any incite for myself. Suggestions are so welcome and thank you.

• Would it be possible to get a reading from cris1962? I read one of you rresponses and thought it was excellent and informative. henbelle

• Hello Admin. and everyone, I started out reading my daily horoscope, then I went to the I Ching and got some really practical advice on a sudden situation I was encountering and as often happens, one things leads to another and here I am. I started reading the threads and hoped to help in some way. I am a Reiki healer and have been studying spiritualism for over 30 years. Like most people I am intuitive, however when it comes to my own problems I'm in the dark, so I enjoy bounciing things off of others! I may be able to help a bit due ot my life experiences and hopefully if I have a pressing problem I'll be able to get some good advice and ideas from others as well!

• I want to know if i have a future with my Aquarius man?

• Hello my name is Jackie also known as the Peace Lady Im 42 my birthday is October 11 1966 is which I will be 43. I do look about 10 years younger than I am but I feel like I've been here for longer . Many things I have experienced in which I am destined to write a book about and it will consist of real events that are to be told and I have climbed many feet even if they are other shoes I wore so I may walk not only in my own..But I want Love and I thought for a long time that I was cursed in love so I never let the thought of getting married in my mind , but I feel in Love and this love has been a struggle and each past love was a teacher but this one I married and I marry for love and hes my soulmate....but Im afraid he'll be the teaching yet one that I have not been taught...I live in Colorado now and been trying to get here for 7 years ,but I had to go though many of callings to get here....Im a little sad you could say because of my love in which I have been able to open and feel him none like the other loves of my life....I want to cry because I believe everyone has the potentail for change and with this world and it long ago predictions, change is very imparative ...But I know I cant change eveyone but I do show them amazing beauty in who they are and how some are here for a reason and some are or have been carrying demons as one has said over them ..I say many other reasons, besides....I need all that feels this surrender that I need light so I can make the right choice as in the past things did show themselves but I had to go through so much pain....I am able to grow much easier as then but I want to cry to the heavens and ask for this love that I married , soul feel joy like the hummingbird and a miracle for the cage be broken as this man I love so much be unchained from his curse...and find that love is better than any drug before he falls from grace I am someday a shaman and he can only be healed by a shaman ..Has fate brought us together as we were sister and brother in a past life and I cryed many moons ago for love my soulmate..but as grew I grew stronger ....But wow hes my soulmate in this life and this is my last life I am here for a reason and I feel theres not but 2 years that what will be my destiny will start to unfold BUT only if love is balanced within me and evil does work its ways in ways that stop other roads to unfold for the good of the next generation and I know this . I need help from all that is willing to pull there energy so I may know what to do show me things that need to be shown good or not that is the Justice in me .What can I do for him sometimes I think I would sacrafice just so he could walk a good road but a miracle needs to be or can we be help me I cant read this with him at least sometimes Im not sure time is not on my side and I need to know before I walk into a trap which could justify more pain I wish never to feel again ..............Peace be with all that is and thank you for I am so rested that this forum showed itself this morning...I will help any that is need of what I can give in Gratitude .. Forever the star is on fire....Starfire101166

• Hello my name is Jackie also known as the Peace Lady Im 42 my birthday is October 11 1966 is which I will be 43. I do look about 10 years younger than I am but I feel like I've been here for longer . Many things I have experienced in which I am destined to write a book about and it will consist of real events that are to be told and I have climbed many feet even if they are other shoes I wore so I may walk not only in my own..But I want Love and I thought for a long time that I was cursed in love so I never let the thought of getting married in my mind , but I feel in Love and this love has been a struggle and each past love was a teacher but this one I married and I marry for love and hes my soulmate....but Im afraid he'll be the teaching yet one that I have not been taught...I live in Colorado now and been trying to get here for 7 years ,but I had to go though many of callings to get here....Im a little sad you could say because of my love in which I have been able to open and feel him none like the other loves of my life....I want to cry because I believe everyone has the potentail for change and with this world and it long ago predictions, change is very imparative ...But I know I cant change eveyone but I do show them amazing beauty in who they are and how some are here for a reason and some are or have been carrying demons as one has said over them ..I say many other reasons, besides....I need all that feels this surrender that I need light so I can make the right choice as in the past things did show themselves but I had to go through so much pain....I am able to grow much easier as then but I want to cry to the heavens and ask for this love that I married , soul feel joy like the hummingbird and a miracle for the cage be broken as this man I love so much be unchained from his curse...and find that love is better than any drug before he falls from grace I am someday a shaman and he can only be healed by a shaman ..Has fate brought us together as we were sister and brother in a past life and I cryed many moons ago for love my soulmate..but as grew I grew stronger ....But wow hes my soulmate in this life and this is my last life I am here for a reason and I feel theres not but 2 years that what will be my destiny will start to unfold BUT only if love is balanced within me and evil does work its ways in ways that stop other roads to unfold for the good of the next generation and I know this . I need help from all that is willing to pull there energy so I may know what to do show me things that need to be shown good or not that is the Justice in me .What can I do for him sometimes I think I would sacrafice just so he could walk a good road but a miracle needs to be or can we be help me I cant read this with him at least sometimes Im not sure time is not on my side and I need to know before I walk into a trap which could justify more pain I wish never to feel again ..............Peace be with all that is and thank you for I am so rested that this forum showed itself this morning...I will help any that is need of what I can give in Gratitude .. Forever the star is on fire....Starfire101166

• walk a good road but miracle needs to be or can we be helped me I cant read ahead like I can for others with him at least sometimes Im not sure if I am I am someone who will find the fault when someone tries to push fault at me for sometimes things show themselves but time is not on my side and I need to know before I walk into a trap which could justify more pain I wish never to feel again.

I GOT AHEAD OF MYSELF IN THOUGHT AND DID NOT FINISH MY SENTANCE RIGHT AND SPELLING IS SOMETIMES OFF A LITTLE SO I HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS RIGHT AWAY AND FIND THE NOT MAKING SENSE SENTANCE....LOL

• Dear all,

This is Fishy76, i'm new to the forum but has been a great supporter in Tarot.com

Past 2 yrs, i started to notice and observe myself receiving info from my guidances or spirts (which i dunno how to differential).

Whenever something bad is going to happen, my left eyelid will starts 'trembling'...and if something good is going to happen, my right eyelid will have the same effect.

Sounds a little ridiculous right...hahaha.

I remembered my left eyelid trembling tremedously and within mins, i had an accident.....thats was few yrs back and that is also the 1st time i starts to really take all these signals seriously.

Apart from these, i always 'feel'/sees the answers from my guides/spirits whenever i relates a question to them. Somehow, i'm THANKFUL to them for e guidances and warmth feeling bestowed.

Somehow, i hope to develop these skills (which i've yet to know how) so that hopefully i can help others in need in future.

So if anyone have any method/s to enlighten me, i'm all ears! 😄

Love from Fishy76

• Hi,

my name is orie (nickname), Oct 23, I have been told that I was born on a cusp. but when I look for any information on my sign (Horoscope) I am given two signs to choose from. I can't say for sure if I am a Libra or Scopio. I am in my 30's and happy to be apart of this form. I look forward to learn and growing.

• Hi there everyone. Very new to this, had some small experiences, seem to experience mild things and hope to gain some better understanding of these as I go along. Nice to be here.

• Hi, Im Dana.

stating the obvious as my username says lol..

I'm definate areian in some respects not so sure about others,(confidence).. im feeling the need to learn more about spirituality and tarot, have been brought up with this not so much for myself persoanally.

• I live in the Bay Area and I have found that Church of Scientology, is where they hold physic fairs and reiki, just about all phases of physic nature is on their bulletin board, and even though the gift is within, we need to train or work with teachers that can further our strengths. Auras fasinate me, but I don't have talent (or maybe I could) but do people see color around people's head areas, or where? silly question, but I wonder wonder about so much of it, and I myself would like to furhter my gifts, they have always been there, but now that I have gotten older they are there and It takes an awareness that meditation takes you, and focus. I always wondered when people get insights what other people experience as an insight. Try the church of Scientolgy there are certainly a lot of like minded individuals there and very interesting and helpful they are. Peace

• HI, i was just wondering , whyou hear from your guides, how is it you hear? Is it by voice, I am just wondering, that pastt can confuse me. I am not sure if it takes working with a teacher to reach different levels of meditation, to be able to receive, or is it just the giift you may have. there is so many different forms of physic abilities and gifts, It all fasinates me, but sometimes, I will kmow amd understand when one says he receives intuition, (but again, in what form, and how doesanother receive it?) thanks, I amalso new and very much into learning and developing my gifts, which I have always had, just it has came more real in later years, and now I found this forum, and getall kinds of different input, and it is so great.