New Member Welcome!

• again...am I even in the right place?... I 'know' so much about others, but so little about myself and what's truly 'right'... what keeps me so grounded to a situation that I know will last forever, but is so...questionable... at the same time?

• Wellcome, I belive your in the right place luna32. Im learning the more you help others the more your helpng your self. Theres alot to learn here.

• hi im a mom with 5 kids i was born september 8,1964, the past years i have been into financial problemsand so with my sister and brother, I really want to know how this thing came out in our family, somebody told me that somebody cursed our family... i really wanted to have this cursed stopped as i am so problematic my kids suffered a lot. its school time now and still they have no schoolthings yet... can u help me out? thanks...

• Hi

I stumbled across this page despite being a memberof the tarot site for a while now. Its one of my favourite sites. Always so much good stuff to read. I stumbled across this page when I was drawn to a proof of spirit that someone (Bmloom?) gave to a lady and i thought wow thats awesome proof, I read it from beginning to end. i am not sure if it is allowed, but as nervous as I am about asking I am in my early thirties, and I lost my dad when i was 16 and I grieved him for so many years because it was pretty unfair as kids to see what we did and say goodbye the way we had to. I dont know that I even want him around incase he doesnt respect my boundaries, but if someone maybe Bmloom could let me know if he is well now and sees thngs differently, like the effect he had on us kids, on me, and if he knew how much I missed him deep down. I wanted to have him live to see me graduateand stuff, and go to uni, make him proud but unfortunaltely he left the earth before I could. I really wanted to help him as a kid. I missed not having a real dad cos I wanted to love him but it wasnt easy to. id love to hear from him, but I dont want him to scare me. if anyone can communicte with him, I would love to hear from you. He is Ken. Ta!

• Hi im new to this forum, dont have alot to say at the moment ,thats just how i feel ,just very tired thats all and a very blank mind LOL ,but will put more about me soon x

• Hi my name is tweety all my close ones call me that anyway.. I recently lost my job and my relationship with this guy is going nowhere. At least i feel like that because we go no where only to eat.. What is wrong with me??//

• Hi, I am a new member to the forums but have been a tarot member for several years.

I could just really use some help right now. Any input from anyone would be great. I do not have a specific question because there are so many. I think if someone could tune into my energy they would know exactly what I mean. Thank you

• 🙂 Hello Everyone,

It is very nice to meet you. A friend told me about this site, and I'm glad I joined today. I chose a Tarot reading, and it really spoke to me. I love the Tarot, and collect packs. I'm also into Animal Spirit Guides, Runes, Numerology...all there is to learn.

Here is a little synopsis on myself. Sun sign: Virgo. Moon sign: Cancer. Celtic sign: The Vine. Chinese sign: The Horse. I knew all this before, so I was very impressed when it came up here.

I have been delving into the alternative spiritual path for several years now...I guess 10 years or so. But have had several special spiritual experiences (Say that fast five times...LOL), since kid-dom.

So...I guess I'll just skip around and see what's happening.

Have a lovely evening 🙂

• Hi..

I am Metkis and I come from Norway. I have no abilities pertaining to the psychic world but I am very fascinated with it. I do sometimes however dream things that later seem to happen. I actually try to ignore this as I don`t want to develope this "skill" in any way. I also seem to have a great intuition at times, which I am learning to finally trust. Other than that I am blank in this field. I do believe that everyone has these "gifts" some more than others. I compare it to singing. Some people have a beautiful voice and some... not so much. Looking forward to being a part of this forum and reading all the interesting comments that people post...

Peace and Light

Metkis

• Hola, my name is Summer,

I've been coming to this site for awhile and not untill recently have I decided to actually "Jump" in. I don't really know what to say other than something is calling me. I've got something inside of me that I need to master.....Don't have a plan yet....but still hope dangles from a string.

• truelly there is nothing to be afraid of .but if you cant handle it block it out read a book listen to music or just plain ignore it but seriosly people like us are bleesed not cursed

• blest

we are devine.

• Hi everyone,

I KNOW SOME OF US ARE NEW TO TAROT,AND I TRY TO HELP AND LET YOU KNOW WHEN A THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR AWHILE AND YOU HAVE RESPONDED BY SAYING THANKS.i REALLY APPRECIATE THAT AND I KNOW THE READERS DO ALSO.

MY WISH… is that all of you could go over and read "THE LACK OF RESPECT" THREAD"' POSTED BY ONE OF OUR RESPECTED GIFTED READERS,”

(THIS WAS ALSO A REMINDER TO ME …)

THIS GIVES US SEEKING ADVICE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON HOW OUR READERS ARE SOMETIMES OVERWHELMED,THANKS, I MEAN NO DISRESPECT, TO ANY OF YOU; THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION…

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8558&replies=34

PEACE, LIGHT, LOVE, AND HUGS

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER LOL!

Sheila

• I was drawn here today....I have been a member of Tarot.com for a long time, but just signed here today....I get feelings about situations and feel such strong feelings, some are about me, some about people I know and love and some are flashes of pictures of events....I have a strong desire to be faithful to God. I find myself in two situations (emotionally) and am not getting vibes, feelings and was hoping someone on here can tell me if they are feeling anything about my situations....I would appreciate it very much...thank you.

• hello my name is lark (well thats not my real name but it is a name ive chosen for myself ^~^)

im a phoenix, which basically means i make lots and lots of energy for no apparent reason at all, im like the opposite of a psyvamp

ive done some tarot mostly for myself and a couple readings for others. right now im looking into shamanism and crystal work so that i cn use my energy to heal people

and thats bout it, thanks for letting me join ^~^

• Hello my name is gulgak that is the name that I've chosen for myself, The weird thing is that I know that my dreams talk to me. They tell me what is happening sometimes I can understand but sometimes they are to hard to understand, Or out the blue I will be talking to someone and I say something related to that person. For example, at work I'm giving an example and I tell one of the girls there we have to put your name and your boyfriend which I told her and the name I chose for the boyfriend is that jessica and john.

I know that i do have a gift but don't know how to use it to the fullest. Need some help in that sense

• Hello I'm Ashley, I look forward to getting to know folks around here! Happy to meet you all 🙂

• Hi Strea, i saw that u are into tarot i wld like to kno if u could help me interpret a 3 card reading that was done for me using the marseilles deck. in order pulled they were 1 . le chariot 2. le basteleur 3. la'amoureaux....feel free to go into detail if u decide to help me. thank u

• Hello everyone ! 🙂

I'm Krystle.

I love astrology & learning about my zodiac along with others.

I am a May 23 baby.

Gemini with a Virgo Rising & moon in Taurus 😄

• Hello to all... My husband died 3 years ago. I have been "stuck" ever since. I have improved in the area of depression but still am lost when it comes to me. He was my life and everyone says that I have to have a life of my own. I know this but the fear and anxiety I have paralyzes me. I also have four children that consume much of my time. I believe in spirituality and feel that I need to find a connection. I get so overwhelmed at the slightest things but before he died I was totally different--I was strong and independent. I just wish I could find that inner person and bring her out but it is so hard. I bought a book on Tarot and one about finding faith. I guess I will start there. Thank you.....Jill