Hans can you help?

• Hi Hans

Do u have time for a reading? thanks in advance if you do, really appreciate it.

Right now I am in a slum, I've been dating this girl for about a month and things was going well till i ask her to be my gf last wk. She agreed but later back out due to her mother influence. Since then things has been going downwards and I got a feeling she is avoiding me and I feel her best buddy (the other guy) was trying to take advantage of the situation making it complicated even more, though I never made any passing comments on these matter. Can you do a reading for me really really appreciate it. Would be great if i could get a direction on what to do soon! 🙂

I feel the best way right now is to make a clean break and start over as friends. But will i get my chance, as much as it pains me i truly do not wish to lose her as a friend.

My DOB 18 Aug 1985 Her DOB 27 Jul 1986 and Her best buddy(the other guy) DOB 23 Jul 1986

PS i did a reading which i do not really understand maybe it can help see my situation clearer

i did this reading May 29, 2010 5:59 PDT but am not sure what the interpretation meant.

Card use was love celtic cross tarot

my question "was how do i approach this situation with irma"

My spread is:

Love & Me: Two of Swords

Situation: The Emperor

Challenges: Queen of Wands

Background: Two of Coins

Recent Past: Eight of Cups

Higher Power: Four of Swords

Near Future: Page of Swords

Issues: Nine of Swords

The Loved One: Two of Cups

Love Advice: The Fool

Long-term Potential: Ace of Coins

• Do u have time for a reading? You are hurt, but keep your jaw relaxed, then the words you speak will carry order and deliberation and the conflict dissolves.

Can you do a reading for me really really appreciate it: you want people who adore you and submit to you.

Would be great if i could get a direction on what to do soon! Your ego is dissatisfied, turn around for love instead of ego-gratification.

But will i get my chance, as much as it pains me: No.

My DOB 18 Aug 1985: With your strong mental power, you are not easily swayed by others' views and opinions. Many successful attorneys, chemical engineers and rocket scientists are like you, however your power can be applied to any of the mental fields with great success. Your life path is most successful. You can have almost anything you set your mind to achieving and you probably will attain wealth and prominence but you must make sure your life is kept in balance as mental peace is essential. You have much psychic power and can be a great healer. All of your gifts can be applied to attain great success and you only need to become aware of your true goals to have a life of success and accomplishment. However, being so fixed has its own drawbacks, mainly that it is difficult for you to deal with changes. For best results, you should let your work come before your personal life and keep them separate.

my question "was how do i approach this situation with irma": as the emperor and not as a beggar.

My spread is:

Love & Me: Two of Swords: you do not love, you only think about love.

Situation: The Emperor: You want to dominate the situation.

Challenges: Queen of Wands: Your challenge is unconditional love, because Irma does not submit to you.

Background: Two of Coins: up and down, to and fro.

Recent Past: Eight of Cups: you went on a new way leaving your emotional attachments.

Higher Power: Four of Swords: You want to find your truth.

Near Future: Page of Swords: You will be mistrustful keeping distance.

Issues: Nine of Swords: you only barely manage to survive.

The Loved One: Two of Cups: she is relating from heart to heart with someone.

Love Advice: The Fool: Understand and live your understanding.

Long-term Potential: Ace of Coins: you can put yourself in the eye of the hurricane.

The same energy that you are using to fight fear can

be used to love. Pay more attention to love. If you

touch, touch as lovingly as possible; as if your hand

becomes your whole being and you are flowing through

your hand. You will feel energy passing through it, a

certain warmth, a glow. If you make love, go wild and

forget all civilization. Forget all that has been

taught about love; just be wild and love like animals.

• Thanks Hans,

Basically what i should be doing is getting a work life balance, i should learn to love myself more and trust my instinct. Dont pay too much attention to her details as well. forget boundaries

Am i Right?

• Am i Right? Basically what you should be doing is getting a work life balance.

In fact, power should be distributed to everybody. It

should be decentralized; there is not need for power to

be centralized.

Centralized, power is bound to corrupt.

• thanks Hans,

am trying to patch things up by juz being her friend now, i guess the lingering feelings are still there but really just trying to be friends.

Oh could you comment as well about her DOB 27 Jul 1986 and Her best buddy(the other guy) DOB 23 Jul 1986.

And still looking for that inner peace to get rid of those ego stuff.

• oh yah i meant not patch things up but maybe salvaging our friendship. in anycase really dunno the right word for that now

• Buddha has the right word for it, he calls it paravritti – turning back. Paravritti – a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree turn: seeing that every desire is going to fail, no desire can succeed – it cannot succeed, by its very nature. Desire is just a postponement; when you have the thing it becomes meaningless. It exists only while you are waiting, it exists only while you are searching, it exists only on the path. When the goal is achieved you are finished – you will need another desire.

Her best buddy(the other guy) DOB 23 Jul 1986: He is so creative that if not channelled properly, it can represent indecision, fear and physical stress. That can mean literally splitting himself in two so that he is working two jobs at the same time, or is somehow pursuing two lifestyles at the same time. Whether he is successful at doing this will depend upon how well he is able to direct his energies into creative enterprises.

• Spot on. I've calm down over the past few days really thanks Hans. (maybe cos am overseas)

Sorry can i find out the reading on her DOB 27 Jul 1986(curious)

Thanks again Hans

• can i find out the reading on her DOB 27 Jul 1986: she is most creative, could be an artist. She is so creative that if not channelled properly, it can represent indecision, fear and physical stress. This can mean literally splitting herself in two so that she is working two jobs at the same time, or is somehow pursuing two lifestyles at the same time. Whether she are successful at doing this will depend upon the position of the plantes (Jupiter is best, Saturn is worst) and how well she is able to direct her energies into creative enterprises.

If you meditate on someone who has gone beyond

desires, you will become like him sooner or later,

because meditation makes you like the object of

meditation itself. If you meditate on money, you will

become just like money. Go and look at a miser; he has

no more a soul. He has only a bank balance; he has

nothing inside. If you listen, you will just hear

notes, dollars: you will not find any heart there.

Whatsoever you pay your attention, you become like it.

So be aware. Don't pay attention to something you would

not like to become. Only pay attention to something you

would like to become, because this is the beginning.

The seed is sown with the attention, and soon it will

become a tree.