Just curious... Cancer/Taurus

• I am going on a trip to visit a friend this summer. I'm currently living in the mid-Atlantic, and she lives in the Pacific Northwest, so this is a pretty long distance, but while I'm there, she wants me to introduce me to a friend of hers. He's a Taurus (DOB 5/12/83) and I am a Cancer (DOB 6/23/83). I'm not really looking or hoping for a specific answer, but just generally curious what kind of potential might be there, if any. For what it's worth, it's very possible that I might end up moving to this city at some point in the future, but as that is probably at LEAST a year in the making, any insights on the long-distance angle would be appreciated, too. Thanks 🙂

• just a quick look.

It does seem that you will enjoy his company. You like someone that is communicative and you don't like routine. His Mercury is in Gemini, so he is not going to have much problem moving around a lot or communicating. On the other hand, he also likes communicative person. It's a good thing in a way, because your north node is in Gemini, means in this life time you are to embrace more of Gemini influence: you will need to be more communicative, actively gathering and exchanging information. To actively use your logic and be more social. So by being more social and communicative, you will achieve your purpose and gain a new friend at least 🙂

His north node is also in Gemini, but it seems his path to get there is shorter with quite a few planets sitting on mutable signs (Gemini is one of them). On the other hand, you are more of a fixed sign. It may take you longer to change, but if you keep trying, you will get there. This is as much as I can read. I hope you find it helpful. I do it by hand, so hopefully the positions are all correct.

• Sorry, I just noticed there was a reply here. I don't really frequent the boards, but I thought I'd put this situation out here in case somebody knew something about it. Thank you so much for your help 🙂 It sounds accurate on my end at least, and his, based on what little information I have from my friend. I'm quite impressed you did that by hand and again, so grateful that you took the time.