I'm so lonley.:(

• I'm feeling lonley.I'm wondering ,if there is a possibility for some love in near future.

Virgo asc.cancer

😕

• Hi Doree.. There might be because U hope someone who is decisive and passionate would come to u.. but unfortunately Till now u still haven't found it.. or that person might be taken or got girlfriend.. At times U might be invading someone privacy too much.. also fear that your plans of getting him wouldn't works.. till now today that u be able to survive because U been through heartbreak before..with that it makes u even stronger.. even it is sometime U try to use a different approach to love.. the ways which u never take before and paths that doesn't seems to benefits u.. U do fear that U doen't have much freedom, fear that ur love doesn't give u a sense of secure.. U longng for someone who can gives u that.. right now I can see U are rush to find a person.. this rushness may cause a danger to u as in U might not know that person well too.. In your near future U might see things even clearer if u don rush things.. there may be a path of choices for u to choose.. my advise is although right now U may feel trap to your lonelness and having a suspension right now, bu if u ever rush U might no be able to handle the situation well too.. everythig needs patience especially love.. just because U are lonely U need to find a person.. that isn't be the case.. instead U ned to wait.. once ur fate arrive things might be much more different..

If I am way off do tell me so i can learn from my mistake~~ 😃 good luck to you~

• There are many things that are true,lika :''do fear that U doen't have much freedom, fear that ur love doesn't give u a sense of secure.. U longng for someone who can gives u that.. right now I can see U are rush to find a person.. this rushness may cause a danger to u as in U''...

But i have that one person that i have feeling for ,and I think he likes me :/,but i'm not sure,to tell him what i feel or not.

I opened a topic about that,and I got answer ,that I should tell him, what I feel.

But I Still dont know what to do.I'm afraid of rejecting.

If you want to look,he is libra and I'm virgo.

tnank you

• for ur opinion U look upon as there is a possiblities of being together.. the road might be sharp for u but U don mind to risk in.. U think that U might have been resting too much from the love life.. u do need some action to be back.. to feel the love again..

for his opinion often might sees u wandering alone.. don really know how to open up to u.. he afraid U might not like the topic tat he talks.. he might thinks that all this happening might feel like a dream to him.. he can't really tell is this the truth or is it not.. everything he sees is just an illusion..

well.. if u ask me whether u both want to be together.. i would say U might tell him.. since love is like growing a flower why not.. who nows what u both might grows out to be.. and this growth might let u found ur sense of passion in it.. the love that u longing for.. 😃

• yes,i don't know,what to do ,i can't stop thinking about it.,i don't want to risk.

It possible thath he dosent't even know what he feel about me,he always says that we are just friends..

So we will see.

Thanky you. .)