I'm back kinda

• To all i've either helped or those who have helped me I just wanted to drop a line and say i'm still around.

• What Can you tell me about me. My name is Clara M Murillo my DOB is 5/17/1987. Thank you i really do appreciate it.

• Clara,

You need to get out more and enjoy life and socialize. Which is always hard for a Taurus as we are homebodies, but if you push yourself to change it can be done. also do not be afraid to just start a conversation with anybody. All it takes is a few words. The more excitement in life the better!

• BlackWyvern, ANGEL HUGS

Blessings for you offering to do this.

My DOB is M2y 2, 1947.

What is the Universe willing to reveal, through you.

Grately appreciated.

Julianna - lovingsilverwings

• BlackWyvern,

Please, could you tell me what in store for my "LOVE" life? There is someone I am interested in now, my dob is 2-1-81 and his is 5-24-91. I am glad that you are back and sending many blessings your way!

Mistie

xoxox

Thanks

• BlackWywern,

Welcome back!

Thank you for offering your help again 🙂

Any advice for me in general?

My DOB is December 11,1976.

Thank you so much and much blessings to you.

Lots of love,

x x x

• Well Ladies,

Really I did not post this topic to go and do readings as my abilities at times are limited. I posted this to let other people I have dealt with to know i'm around. I can say though that one of you is wanting to be near the Ocean or is going on a trip as a strong vision of being on a secluded beach popped into my head. I know for sure with the way my life is going its not me going on a trip as things rarely go my way for anything.

Devine all I can say is I hope you have alot of energy for that relationship as even though he is a Taurean it feels like he likes being outdoors alot or it's partying one or the other. It is hard for me as I deal alot with those I come in close contact with that I get vibes off of that when I tell them something it has happened. I never get much of a reply though other then ya you were right.

I wish you all well and hopefully I can see where my own relationship is headed in the future.

BW

• Dearest BlackWyvern,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Still, WELCOME BACK!!!!

I like it when you mentioned the ocean. That is the place on earth, among other nature, where I totally feel calm. I don't live by the sea but I make the effort to travel somewhere once or twice a year, just to be at the ocean. I love sitting out in my hotel balcony in the middle of the night, just to hear the sound of the waves and watch the darkness of the water.

I wish you all the best in your relationship and also in everything you do. I have the feeling things will be wonderful for you.

Lots of love,

x x x

• Thank you so much and it is true i really dont leave home or socialize with anyone. I have another question for you. I have been talking to a guy that I met on a chat room about 2 years ago and we haven't had any contact with him since until now and he wants us to meet. Should I meet him or not his name is Miguel Angel Tena is DOB is 3/24/2010

• BlackWyvern,

Yes I too am sorry about the misunderstanding! Yea, that's sounds about right! Yea, I don't think that it is going to work out. I am too old for that crap! Not saying that I don't like the out doors but the other is not cutting it with me. lol Best of luck in your relationship too!

XOXOXO

Devine~Mistie~

• Clara,

Go meet him but make sure it is at a public place and i'd advise getting to know him better in person 1st before you go any farther.

BW

• Julianna,

You already have the answers and just need to act on it.

• Thank you for the advice I really do appreciate it.

• No problem

• BlackWyvern ,blessings

Julianna,

You already have the answers and just need to act on it.

If I knew the answers I do not think I would be asking you or anybody else for some insight as to what is to be.

At this time, I seem to have some difficilty in accessing my higher self to access the answer.

From what I am seeing and can gather, most of the gifted people at this forum ask for guidance and assistance as to what is in store for them. They get some answers to their inquiries.

Am I invisible !!!!!!!

angels hugs with flower petals.

lovingsilverwings

• bump

lovingsilverwings

• bump

lovingsilverwings

• BlackWyvern....I don't think I have come across you yet on the forums but it certainly appears that you are very much loved. I'm Aunt Buck. Been here since around the end of January and am thrilled to have found this place. So...nice to meet you...welcome back.

Blessings!

• I feel invisible alot of times and I guess that is my role in life. Don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing? Other then that at my work I am known in a wide circle in my field as I get phone calls or emails from other places asking for help.

Aunt Buck thanks for the blessings!

• I hoe all is well for all of you and have a Good Memorial Day Weekend!