Love reading,Please

• captain,can you help me...

i am recently seeing a man who is five years younger than me. so hesitate for the relationship. hope you can tell me if he is my mr. right...

my DOB, april, 3,1976, china

his: Nov. 22 1981, lebanon...

thanks....

• Captain can you help me? i broke up with my boyfriend over a week ago. i felt like he was not interested in me anymore. he is a busy man and i haven't heard from him for days prior of the break up. when i call him he will pick up the phone but not really into talking to me. my feeling is hurt because early on our relationship he is really showing affection and very loving to me so i decided to end it. but i still missed him a lot. can you tell me if there is a chance of us getting back together without me initiating the communication? his birthday is 03-30-1946 and mine is 01-26-1968.

• Sorry...i typed his birthday wrong. his birthday is 03-30-1964 and mine is 01-26-1968.

Captain can you help me? i broke up with my boyfriend over a week ago. i felt like he was not interested in me anymore. he is a busy man and i haven't heard from him for days prior of the break up. when i call him he will pick up the phone but not really into talking to me. my feeling is hurt because early on our relationship he is really showing affection and very loving to me so i decided to end it. but i still missed him a lot. can you tell me if there is a chance of us getting back together without me initiating the communication? his birthday is 03-30-1964 and mine is 01-26-1968.

• Thank you Captain. You are right about the waiting thing.....I've been waiting too long already. I hope you can let me know what is in store for me in the near future??? Any new man coming, a move in residency? Been "alone" for 7 years now and am thinking (numerology) that the numeric value of my phone number and house have something to do with that. I checked out the anilyzer on the numerology page of this site...both phone number & house number/address is better suited for single people - who have a hard time wih relationships - something to that effect. It will be 8 years in November that I will be living in this house, and I have not been successful. Maybe it's my age? I look up to 10 years younger than my age, I'm not hard to look at, own my own house, car, have a great job, fun sense of humour. What's wrong with me?

I'm rambling..... Thanks Captain. 🙂

• Oh btw Captain, I'm a Leo - Scorpio rising, Virgo moon sign. He is a Pisces - Taurus rising, Scorpio moon sign. I don't know if that makes any difference....

• captain ...wanna thank you for the reading it was more than i expected and for that i'm greatful

• Could I have a love reading please? My boyfriend left me on May 3rd but says he still loves me... His birthday is 4-24-64 and mine is 11-6-58. Thanks very much.

• is it ok to make a love reading for someone without being in the same environment?? I was always curious about it??

and me 30/08/1988 😛

• Hi Captain,

Could I also ask a love reading from you? You must hear this a lot. But why is that I don't meet the right guy. Will I ever meet Mr. Right and settle down w/kids? I'm a little worried that I may fall into the pattern of my great aunts who are all old maids. My dob 11/4/74.

Thank you,

Mari

• hi captain

I was wondering if you could answer the questions I pit forward as the reading was bit confusing for me- thank you so much.

• hello captain- i need a relationship love reading and guidance

the lady dob is 23/05/1965 and mine is 23/12/1976.

i want to know how she feels at the moment as there has been no communication for months now.

does she love me or does she have other hidden agendas?

what was her thoughts when i emailed her happy birthday recently?

what is she doing now and is she single right now?

Is she a person who craves for **** or is she looking for adult companionship in a man?

Is she wanting me to make the first move?

many thanks

• Grape622, this relationship often moves from a brilliant and precocious beginning to a sense of boredom and a yearning for freedom from everyday life's grueling routine. It is a relationship that demands a great deal of inventiveness and free-spirted play if it is to last. Traditional ideas of commitment will not work here. Really, you two would have been better off to have formed a solid friendship rather than having allowed your relationship to progress in a more personal, physical or romantic direction. Intimacy can turn this relationship into combat. The people in your life Grape who get closest to you are often advisors or friends rather than lovers.

Your friend needs a deep emotional bond that you may not have the sensitivity to be able to form with him. He can become frustrated by your selfishness and self-centredness. But he does admire your directness and courage, particularly in the professional sphere. You can teach him how to further his career and be very useful in this respect. But in love you two just want different things and boredom will quickly rear its ugly head for either one of both of you eventually, breaking apart the relationship - most likely forever.

• Zebra43, this relationship is good for a short term love affair but will struggle to make it to a longterm commitment. It has an emphasis on the spiritual plane, above all others. It suggests there is a past-life connection between you two. To be really comfortable in this relationship, you two would have to have a high level of maturity that is unusual for you both. You and your friend have a destabilizing effect on each other that makes marriage or a long term affair unlikely.

Both of you value your independence and it is unlikely either of you would want to give it up for long for the sake of your relationship with each other. You two are free spirits and you admire each other so that your attraction can lead to an intense but short lived love affair. The relationship will stir each of your emotional depths to an unaccustomed degree. But neither of you will have much patience for the other's moods or much interest in helping to cheer the other out of the doldrums. Should one partner turn too needy, perhaps falling into a depression after the loss of a job or the relationship itself, the other can be unwilling to take on the responsibility of dealing with such pain and suffering. The relationship may not recover after it is broken and no amount of trying on one partner's part will help to mend it unless the other partner wants to make the effort also, which seems very unlikely in this case.

• OhJoy, finding love is not about age or waiting - it is about actively seeking it. The right man is not going to magically appear at your door or your workplace to sweep you off your feet. You have to make the effort to move in different circles, take a class in something, join a club - get out there in the world and show that you are interested. I feel there is a reluctance in you - that it is unladylike - to be 'aggressive' about love but that is indeed what you must do in your case. You must become the seeker, not the sought-after. Once the Universe sees that you do genuinely want to make the effort, it will reward you with what you are looking for. Also I think you can be a bit picky or unrealistic when it comes to your idea of the 'perfect' mate.

• Monday11, your relationship can be passionate and brilliant. it is most successful when the demands of each partner are not excessive and individual differences are respected. Freedom is a necessity here and, given enough free rein, the relationship can endure, since neither of you will ever find another person as powerful and unique as your partner. You are both very powerful individuals so someone that outshines you is an irresistible draw. In fact you two may be more attracted to the relationship than to each other.

Your love affair can be deep, passionate and emotionally challenging for both of you. One issue however could be physical appearance - your friend is sensitive to comments on this subject and you can be highly critical about such matters. Moreover, you can be very controlling in all aspects of your love relationships, and this can create great difficulties for your partner, who will not be subdued or dominated. And your friend's toughness may leave you feeling hurt or misunderstood. This relationship can be an incredible experience both emotionally and sexually but you two must be able to arrive at a point of mutual acceptance, openness and sharing.

I believe your friend would be willing to give the relationship another chance if you two can work on dealing with those attitudes that pulled it apart.

• SP1CA, I don't know what you mean exactly by your question - "is it ok to make a love reading for someone without being in the same environment?"

• Mariplatnum, you tend to play your cards very close to your chest, even with loved ones, and your secrecy can make it difficult for a lover or friend to feel really close to you. This tendency can also block your creative self-expression so you need to work on being more open and sharing through greater self-confidence if you want to improve your life. And the way to gain more self-confidence is by trusting enough to put yourself out there and be authentically yourself. Escapism through fantasy or substance abuse can prevent you connecting with higher spiritual sources or other people. Insecurity about finances or income can also mar your progress. You have a tendency to wallow in the darkest depths of feeling but negativity cannot bring you the things you want. Instead, direct your passion to all that is light. Your dark moody side is readily apparent to those around you and may scare off potential suitors. You must learn to control your short emotional fuse and tendency to explode in anger. Dwelling on the dark side will only attract troubled individuals to you and to who you in turn are attracted back. You can get sidetracked from your creative endeavours by stormy relationships and passionate feelings. Instead of seeking recognition and falling for flattery from hangers-on and admirers, find the vital source of inspiration within so that you can stop replaying those old scripts from childhood of feeling peculiar or misunderstood, irresponsible or disorganized. Rooting out negativity is essential to your health and love life.

2010 is a year of completions, ending, and/or fulfillment of some of your dreams. During the year, you can let go of the old and undesirable to make way for the new and worthwhile. It is a time when you must take inventory of the many factors in your life, some of which you are no doubt proud of, and others that you may want to change. You may scrutinize old values, ideals, and the ideas that you thought were important. This should be a time when you become more involved with others and giving may become more important that merely looking out for yourself. You may also have a desire to commune with nature, as escapist desires become much stronger than in the past. A lot of things that you have been working for should come to completion during this year, and you will tend to clear the deck for the beginning of 2011. This is a year to let go of things that do not work for you. You must relax and do not try to control things in your life. Let them go or they will be taken from you as your soul and the universe cleans house. Relationships that no longer serve you can end. It is a time to plan and seek out new jobs, relocations and more. Things that have been lagging behind want to be finished up this year. Some things seem to finish themselves. Be tolerant, compassionate, and forgiving, and this can be one of the most wonderful years of your life. Keeping your mind open for broader interests and larger activities will seem more natural to you this year. Make your interests more of a universal, rather than personal, nature. Love affairs get your attention, maybe even your own. You find yourself cultivating music, writing, and other arts, and expressing love to the many and toleration of all. The "brotherhood of man" is your keynote. Respond to the urge to do good works.

• Alex363951

"does she love me or does she have other hidden agendas?" No to both.

"what was her thoughts when i emailed her happy birthday recently?" She was annoyed and wants you to let go.

"what is she doing now and is she single right now?" She is interested in someone.

"Is she a person who craves for **** or is she looking for adult companionship in a man?" Adult companionship and emotional sharing and equality.

"Is she wanting me to make the first move?" No, she wants you to leave her alone and get on with your life.

• *BUMP

• hi captain,

i would like a love reading. my birthday is 03/12/1980.

thank you ~ moka queen