Love reading,Please

• Can I please get a love reading?Things haven't been going too well in my relationship.

And I really wanna be saving this relationship.Im a Gemini...DOB= May 27,1997

And hes a Virgo...DOB= September 12,1998

Thank you soo much.(:

• This relationship is better as just a friendship. You're thirteen - enjoy being young and free before rushing into adulthood. What you have is infatuation, not love, and it will pass.

• Hello!!

I am wondering what you can tell me about me and my newfound "friend"??

My BD 3/18/60 His BD 7/7/73

time 5:39 am Brazil

Paducah, ky

Will we meet again soon? Future together? We live rather far apart right now. Will he move?

Thank you so much for any insight you can give me!!!!!

Bunny07

• Bunny07, the problem is that this relationship can go so deep that neither of you might be able to pull yourselves out. This high degree of attachment to someone can at first be somewhat obsessive, then move onto outright addiction. Often you two will blind yourself to what is going on or ignore the telltale signs of a sex/love dependency. A warning must be given here that this sort of addiction can arise from your friend's low self-esteem or lack of confidence and from your need to be important to someone to the point of being idolised. This trait of yours is particularly dangerous in that you may encourage your friend or other people to become overly dependent on you and that is not healthy. Sex can be rewarding between you two, but it can become possessive and obsessive and can get in the way of a realistic and healthy approach to life.

In either love or friendship here, there is a danger of shared drug use, whether the drugs are alcohol, tobacco or mind-altering substances. You two will respond with denial of the truth if confronted by family and friends. Although enjoyable, your relationship runs the risk of being an exercise in self-deception with the pair of you too easily giving in to the lure of pleasure and good feelings. Keep your eyes open for the truth of what is happening and don't fool yourself into believing you can handle your addiction. Listen to the advice of others and don't encourage any emotional or chemical dependency in the relationship. Only an equal partnership will save this matchup. It's vital to remain objective because it will take a lot of willpower to keep this relationship on track.

• Hey Captain!

Thank you so much for the insight!! Neither of us have any chemical addictions of any kind!

But, is it possible to see if in the future, we will be together? We met in Florida, I was on vacation. When I met him it was as if I were hit by a ton of bricks!! Oh My!! I felt he was my soulmate!! We danced several nights, had a wonderful time. He has called me a couple of times. He was planning a trip and asked me to meet him, which I said that I would. (I am married, had trouble with my husband for MANY years!!). Now, he hasn't called me in about a month!! I am confused. He even went so far as to explain that in a few years he would be moving closer (business ) etc.

I feel deep down that at some point in time we are supposed to be together. My immediate concern is whether he will still meet me in about a month( when he had said)!!!! I am panicking because I haven't heard from him, but I don't know what to do.

Anyway, when you look at our birthdates, etc, is this a destiny thing??

Thanks as always!!!!

• Hi there Captain, would you be so kind as to help me out with a love reading. My situation is complex, but I'm learning patience. Me - 17Aug66, him - 17Mar71. I would like to know if there is a future and if you could, when will change take place?

Very thankful,

OhJoy

• Dear Captain

I would appreciate a reading of my complicated love relationship. My DOB is 12/12/53 and his is 12/5/69. He is my best friend and we have had an off and on relationship. He is also confused about another woman (her DOB is 12/15/59). I guess I need to know if I should continue with being patient or move on. Thank you.

• Bunny07, did you read what I said to you? This will turn into an addictive relationship (either loveor chemically related) from which you will find it hard to free yourself, even though your friends and family will try to talk sense to you. Better not to start it at all and sidestep all the pain and suffering it will bring you. Instead work on improving your marriage - or end it if it is not working. This attraction to the other man will only end in misery for you both.

• Dear Captain. a recent break up has me lost. my dob 7/14/69 his 7/29/86......its been on again off again for 4yrs.....I would like to know if its time now to give up. also if YES what is a good compatible sign for me....I was born at 9:15am in montipeilar idaho? thanks in advance for your time and talent!

• Hello Captain- I also need guidance regarding a relationship. My DOB is 9/15/63 his is 10/27/59. I need to know if we should just remain as friends, move on or pursue this further. I need direction with this situation.I would love to have a future with him but I don't think it is going to happen in this lifetime.To make matters worse my Ex boyfriend 2/12/52 won't leave me alone,he wants me back in the worst way. He finally divorced his wife, lost 50lbs, is writing love letters etc and treating me like a queen. He always took me for granted and mistreated me, now look at him! I bet if I went back with him he would go back to his old ways. I don't know what to do anymore. Please advise- Thank you

• OhJoy, there is good communication and intellectual compatibility here between you two, and friendship or a love affair can be very enjoyable. I don't see anything happening long term however, as you are very different people. You are a leader and your friend is a dreamer so if you are waiting for him to initiate change, you may be waiting forever. There will be a tendency for the relationship to be highly critical of itself and of other people and all that mental energy can create nervousenss and worry. To avoid headaches and other symptoms of stress, you two would have to learn to indulge your more playful, nonserious sides, even trying consciously to emphasise the physical realm more. You must earn to relax and recharge your batteries.

In a love affair, you two will feel free to express yourselves without fear of rejection. Yet your relationship will be extremely emotionally unstable which, though it will raise the level of sexual desire and excitement, doesn't do anything for the relationship's longevity. Deep bonds of understanding and trust are needed to extend the life of this relationship.

• hello captain- i need a relationship love reading and guidance

the lady dob is 23/05/1965 and mine is 23/12/1976.

i want to know how she feels at the moment as there has been no communication for months now.

does she love me or does she have other hidden agendas?

what was her thoughts when i emailed her happy birthday recently?

what is she doing now and is she single right now?

Is she a person who craves for sex or is she looking for adult companionship in a man?

Is she wanting me to make the first move?

many thanks

• Thurmanlady, what is at work here is the attraction of like to like. You, your friend and his other ladyfriend have many personality characteristics and interests in common. He likes both of you because you are so similar. But I doubt he will stay with either of you as these two relationships work best as friendships. Love affairs between you and him or him and his other girlfriend are passionate but highly unstable and not very deep emotionally. An inability to express kindness or sympathy exists here, although these emotions are felt. But it can make both your and her relationship with him hard and uncompromising, albeit intense. Greater acceptance and understanding is needed if you are even to be friends. There can be a lot of competition in a friendship, however, but you won't see the confrontations that would take place in a more intimate matchup. I recommend you move on.

• 6des9, this matchup is best for friendship. Constant small adjustments will need to be made by you in this ever-changing affair with your demanding friend. Yet you are comfortable with these adaptions and they do not feel difficult. There should be equal give-and-take in any relationship however and you seem to be the one doing all the giving and your friend all the taking. Your friend doesn't respect those who give in to him too easily and he may have lost interest in you if you became too accommodating. He wants a little drama and excitement in his relationships. Or if you stood up to him, the relationship would have been marked by some explosive scenes or power struggles. This was never meant to be an easy relationship. It was probably more about help and support than warmth and love, anyway. Marriage would only have worked if both of you wanted it, and your friend did not. Chalk it up to experience and look for a better match amongst these potential mates.

Your best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

** Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 - March 24: good for sex and friendship)

• Aries (week of April 11 - April 18)

• Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18)

• Sagittarius (week of December 3 - December 10)

• Aquarius (week of February 8 - February 15)

MARRIAGE

** Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24: good for marriage and work)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2)

• Virgo/Libra (week of September 19 - September 24)

• Scorpio (week of October 26 - November 2)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of December 19 - December 25)

• Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9)

• Songofsharon, with your current boyfriend, there can be a self-consciousness about your relationship and how it fits into your family or society or career or other groups of people. So its thrust is social in nature. It's only through social contact with outsiders that you two really get to know and appreciate each other. You must be careful to foster intimacy between you and give it time to develop. You will both need to withdraw periodically to assess the situation in which you find yourselves. Your friend can become very dependent on your stability and good sense, as did your ex. Your current BF may drive you a bit crazy with his obsessive examinations of you and, though you may have been flattered by his close attentions at first, you can grow to be quite uncomfortable with them. You Sharon have the tendency to dominate your partners and you must watch this closely as you attract men who want to lean on you. But this can lead them to feel resentful of you and even rejected. Your ex wants to use your strength to help him get through life. But his reliance on you can become unhealthy over-dependency.

I would have to say that I don't think either of these two relationships are good for you. You need to find an equal partnership for the longterm and lose the need to dominate your mate or allow them to become dependent on you. You don't need another mother/child situation.

• Alex363951, you and your lady friend were opposites when it comes to personality. Your relationship had a privacy that bordered on isolation. Your friend had a dark side which you, being a natural detective, were drawn to like a moth to a flame. She was more introverted than you and you had to give up some of the more extroverted and outgoing aspects of your nature in order to be with her. Your love affair was tender, personal and emotional. You tended to idolise your friend and she grew and grew in stature as time went on. Unfortunately when reality struck and your friend descended from the pedestal you placed her on, you were left in the lurch and hurting as she walked out the door. And unfortunately I don't see her returning. She got tired of being adored and worshipped. She left to find a more equal relationship with someone who saw her real self and not just the perfect image he wanted to see. Learn a lesson from this and have more realistic expectations next time. Nobody is perfect. Beware of any more undue attachments to your partners.

• Yes, Captain you are absolutely right about my boyfriend he only really wants to see me in the company of others, social situations mainly. He has fears or issues with intimacy. My ex boyfriend was very controlling and dominating, not me. I guess he assumed I would always be around as his pawn. Both men are successful and powerful, I'm not. Maybe it is me who is attracted to their power and become dependent on them? Thanks for the insight. I will continue my search for the right man, which I know is here for me. Blessings

• Songofsharon, these men might appear to be tough and dominating on the outside but YOU are the real power behind their thrones. Your ex especially knows that now which is why he wants you back.

Get your own throne. 🙂

• hello captain is it possible you can give me a love reading my dob is 23/5/71

• Soulconfusion, relationships is the area where many of your lessons will occur in this lifetime. You must guard against feelings of both guilt and misplaced loyalty as either one can prevent you from making the best decisions about your relationships. If you want to keep your relationships moving along, you need to look after your own interests as well as that of your partner. Put yourself equal first with your lover. As you make changes to yourself, it is likely that family members, old friends, or your partner may try to manipulate you into staying as you are with mind games that mess with your head. They might try to 'guilt' you or withhold recognition or approval, which are things you crave. Still, you possess the ability to step back and detach emotionally in order to be objective. Doing this in charged situations will help you to know when others have a valid point or are merely trying to control you. But you mustn't let anything or anyone keep you from acquiring the understanding and wisdom that comes from growing and maturing into an independent and free-thinking individual. Don't listen to or believe anyone who tells you that you are too scattered or unable to succeed. Stick to your guns and maintain your strength of purpose. Let go of any old grudges and hurts or desire for revenge. Forgive yourself and everyone who has ever hurt you. You must practise unflinching and objective self-assessment in order to be able to let go of the habits, things and people who are of no use to you anymore. Personal relationships really can be both beautiful and nurturing and a healthy relationship with someone on a spiritual path will help you heal. Building a family, having children or just living with or near others with whom you can share the joys and sorrows of everyday existence will bring you a great deal of happiness and fulfillment. This lifetime is all about release for you - letting go of all the negativity, worry, crushing responsibility and pain that you have accumulated.

2010 is a period of hard work, a time to roll up your sleeves and attend to the business at hand. This hard work and attention to details creates stability in your life and your career. You may feel the need to create more order and structure so that things run more smoothly. This is also a time for you to do the work of your soul. It’s possible that you may feel like you’re at a dead end so it’s a great time to consider a new direction. You must be flexible this year to make full use of the opportunities that present themselves. It will require a combination of perseverance, hard work, and versatility. This year you must ask yourself if how you are living or working is really your passion. Do you feel excited about your life? Is this the best way for you to express who you are? If your life feels more like a struggle than fun, it's time for a change.

Watch health issues this year - emotional, medical, dental. Get some much needed rest. Find things you can do that engage yourself in nature. Exercise and contact with nature will help sustain your foundation. Also pay attention to your diet and what you eat. A healthy body supports a sound mind. Real estate, relocations, properties, fixing up your home/office, creating a private space so you can be alone to process your issues and goals will be important in 2010. Avoid confrontations if you can. You may meet a love partner, but it probably will involve learning lessons - next year would be a better year for meeting the right person. You need a partner who is there for you. Be sure you both have the same goals. Continue to practice self-love as well.