CONFUSED.... Friendship,Fliritng, or much More????

• Hi,

I am so confusing the vibes coming off the guy "N", I don't know if he just wants to be friends, or is actually flirting with me. I think he is cute and he has a great personality and he has been hanging around alot lately. But, I'm not sure if it would work out right especially, I am in a vulnerable state of mind. Can any one tell me if what I think I am picking up is real or just my imagination? Thanks

• This post is deleted!

• LOL! Yeah I'll be sure to let you know.....

• When I do finally figure it out.....

• Here are five signs that he is interested in you too. If any of the following happens, he is probably trying to get close enough to ask you out:

1. He tells someone

Is he interested? He likes you if he tells a mutual friend that he wants to know more about you, or he asks other people who you are and where you're from. He is trying to act like he's "just asking" but his questions indicate more than a casual interest. And when he tells someone that he finds you attractive, he probably knows that it will get back to you. He's hoping it does.

2. The look

He gives you a look that betrays his calm exterior. Even though he is across the room, "that look" he has says it all. It is sweeping, from your head to your toes, and then his eyes linger on yours. You think you notice the beginning of a tentative smile.

3. The conversation

Does he like you? When he manages to get close enough to you, to ask you questions, he is interested. He appears to be listening and responds to what you say. He's moving in to the ultimate question, which is: "Are you seeing anyone." He would only ask this question if he wanted to date you, and he hopes the answer is "No." Never ever wear a ring in public. When a guy is across the room, he cannot tell which finger it is on and he may assume incorrectly that you are taken. If he doesn't ask you the question of whether or not you are attached, he may ask someone whom you both know.

4. He appears unexpectedly

He likes you a lot if he shows up out of nowhere. He can only do that if he has been asking people about your schedule, or he has been paying attention to where you are going and at what time. His face may turn red when he sees you. A sudden, "Oh, hi," is his way of saying, "I don't want to seem obvious, but I am interested in you." If you feel the same way, do not act shy. Stop and talk to him.

5. EVERYONE likes you

Is he interested? When you are well liked and a happy person, why wouldn't he like you? Of course he does. If you don't have a great life, however, now is your time to start working on one. Take a look at your career possibilities, body image, future, plans, and resources. You may be naturally talented at something, but it won't matter unless you work on your strengths. Misused or unused talents fade away. School and training do not.

These are the five signs that he is interested and he is on the verge of asking you out. Make it easy for him and be friendly. This is where relationships begin.

• Okay I have to admit that I found this online LOL.

I am having a hard time figuring it out anyway but I like to do research haha

Let me know if you figure it out!

It will saves me from headache and time spent online! 🙂

• lol... I don't know if that applies to my situation! But, yea I will def. let you know! lol

• Allrighty...

How well and how long do you know this guy?

How do you know he is flirting with you? (as in he don't react this way with any other girls)

You know for sure he is single and available?

Is he always around whenever you need someone to talk to or call you unexpectedly?

Did he ask you in general who are you hanging out with or where did you go and whom you are with etc?

Hell, I am a Sags....when I like a guy and if gives me signals that he likes me too, I will just be direct to him and ask him what he thinks of me.

(Of course not on the 1st week, I will be his friend first and be comfortable)

Good luck!

• Devine

if he's interested you'll know because he'll ask you out. That simple--if he's free and he knows your free and he's interested he will ask you. Simple as this--you say hey--did you see that new blankety blank movie--I heard it was good but didn't look up the reviews yet, the last movie I saw was a total waste. That's it--if he's intersted in a date believe me he will leap in and say no but I wanted to see it too--want to go? When a man is really attracted to you he will look for any opening to leap in. Otherwise, he just likes you but is either already involved or not looking for more. Spirit says yes it would be easier if someone just told the answer but really you need to learn how to navigate this on your own--it's elementary and every women needs to get it when a man is or is not into you because it will come up often enough!

• Devine,

I have found that sometimes it is better just to let relationships develop on their own especially if you are vulnerable. You really don’t have to be with anyone. If you rush this, you could lose a friend or you could get into a relationship with a man that you really don’t know very well. Sometimes just to be in a relationship or dating someone, you miss unattractive traits and you find later you would rather be without. Just leave it be and see what happens. If he likes you, he will keep coming around and it will happen perhaps at a time when you are not so vulnerable.

Peace and love,

Luvslife

• Emergence,

Well known him for about a couple of months, he is always asking if there is anything he could do for me, etc., I just had surgery on Wed. and he was like "I hope you get better real soon", and last night he took me to the store and carried all of the sac's for me, came to my house watched a movie and stayed the night on the couch. I am just wondering if he's just a gentlemen and or whant's to use me!

• Emergence,

Yes he always is there to talk to me when I need it, Yes he has been asking question's about my family, etc.

• Thunder,

K, Maybe I will give it a try, I mean I have already told him he is good looking. Right now I'm not sure if we did go out it would work because there is a big age difference, and other things going on in my life.

• Blmoon,

I think your right on this one, I will just give it a try. What can it hurt? lol

• Luvslife,

You make a great point, we call it the "honey moon stage" lol Yea, we totally miss unatractive trait's and end up regretting it later. Right now I'm gonna lie back and take the friendship route go out hand out as a friend and just have fun. If it develop's in the future then it's meant to be, if not ooh well there is plenty of fish in the sea for me;)

• Hmm.....he sounds nice.

Okay, from my own experience, seems like he cares about you.

He sounded like the guy I used to date.

Since we were friends, he was caring, always there for me etc.

He called me even when he was on holiday.

But this guy was kinda slow LOL

He never told me that he likes me.

We went out on our first date and he treated me like a princess.

When I got home, I took that opportunity to tell him how I feel.

LOL I am a Sags, I don't beat around the bush.

I sent him a long text message, I told him that I had a great time and how I feel about him.

He didn't reply to my text message but he called me about 30 mins later.

I was very nervous! He then told me that the feeling is mutual etc etc...

I was smiling from ear to ear!

And no, he didn't seduced me or whatsoever, he was very well mannered.

So you know for sure that this guy is single?

He stayed the night on the couch, that says something about him.

I mean, at least he respect you and not trying to do anything funny.

I guess you have to follow your heart.

Do what you think is right.

If you want to approach him and ask him how he feels, be prepare to lose a friend.

I mean, you never know how he feels about you and how he will react.

If the feeling is mutual, great! But if it is not, will you be able to stay friends with him?

Will he be able to stay friends with you without any awkwardness?

Believe me, I am a sucker for romance.

Anything I can help or advice or etc....let me know!

Good luck!

And get better soon! (from the surgery)

• Emergence,

Yea, I think there would be some major awkwardness if I did,.... I don't know what I am going to do. I think I'm gonna let him make the move. Yea, I'm a sucker for romance to. K, here is something that was so funny and happened one night, I stepped outside to have a smoke and here he came driving by and so he decided to stop and it was late outside. So, he sit's down and starts talking to me and here comes my neighbor who know's that I think he's cute and walks right up to us and says "What do you two have a something going on?" And we both replied No, just smoking and talking, Yea, I thought I was gonna craw under the chair. lol So, what do you think about that? THANKS, I am trying to get better, kinda hard when you get ur gullbladder tooken out. OUCH

• This post is deleted!

• LOL!

Okay, you mentioned about the age difference to Thunder (if I am not mistaken)

How far is the age difference? Anyway, age does not matter in a relationship

The most important thing is how you both feels for one another.

But it does matter in the beginning, to find out if he likes you as a sister or he likes you as a woman.

From now on, try to watch how this friendship develops.

Look closely at his reaction towards you.

• YEA, 9 yrs difference