Help interpreting my reading

• HI All

I am new to this site and pretty new to Tarot.. All day yesterday tarot was on my mind, I new the cards needed to tell me something... So I did the Cross of Truth spread and need a little help making sense of this... so if you can please help... thanks

Card 1 (Basis/Present) : Knight of Swords

Card 2 (Desires/hopes/fears) : Seven of Cups

Card 3 (Helpful Matters): High Priestess

Card 4 (Challenges-opposing energies) : Moon

Card 5 (Outcome) : Hanged Man

Thanks 🙂

• I forgot to mention... I asked "What do I need to know?"

Thanks

• Card 1 (Basis/Present) : Knight of Swords

hmm i would say that ur present state might be confident and likes to do action stuff.. but somehow U do it too fast without a thinking.. unrealistic i would say..

Card 2 (Desires/hopes/fears) : Seven of Cups

even u are unrealistic sometime U dreams too.. a dreamy person which will lead u fall into illusion.. ur hope is that u are able to dream.. to embreace ur dream.. but U fear this dreams u wouldn't be able to do it..

Card 3 (Helpful Matters): High Priestess

often this is telling u listen to ur inner self.. wat does it says wat does it wants u to do..

Card 4 (Challenges-opposing energies) : Moon

U will find things that is unknown and things that u couldn't figure out.. there is still a certain stuff u couldn't see it though which u need the time to clear ur doubt..

Card 5 (Outcome) : Hanged Man

right now everything in here.. U are in a suspension.. U couldn't move forward neither U could move backwards.. everything is hang in a mid way.. there is no escape either.. 😃

if I am wrong do tell me.. 😃